• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Bloodborne Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
There was no restriction on it, and because hammer ends the day it meant he was able to initiate the duel and with a hammer, immediately end the day and the duel with it.
Lmao.
I haven’t paid any attention to this game, but the reports filtering through will likely lead to some changes for what this section is designed to do
Congrats on the modship! And isnt this the point of unranked anyways? You might get balanced games or unbalanced ones. Its a mixed bag.

Ratchet

well I tracked you n1 to rej, so this is why I assumed that you were cop
Why would a Cop target Rej, who was outed scum essentially after Day 1, instead of an inactive or a player they otherwise wouldn't be able to get a read on? Copping Rej makes no sense there.

Bachi

Distinguished
Why would a Cop target Rej, who was outed scum essentially after Day 1, instead of an inactive or a player they otherwise wouldn't be able to get a read on? Copping Rej makes no sense there.
Rej was not outed, and even if he was outed from your pov(townies were wondering if rej will flip mafia d3 and d4 so yeah), i saw you at rej, I shared my result, and I assumed cop, thats all Ratche.

Grammaton

Consigliere
Lmao.

Congrats on the modship! And isnt this the point of unranked anyways? You might get balanced games or unbalanced ones. Its a mixed bag.

i think putting egregiously unbalanced games on offer will just kill the average players interest in ever playing (here) again. There’s a balance to be struck and a standard to be met, and I doubt anyone thinks, with the greatest will in the world, that’s what transpired here

Ratchet

Rej was not outed, and even if he was outed from your pov(townies were wondering if rej will flip mafia d3 and d4 so yeah), i saw you at rej, I shared my result, and I assumed cop, thats all Ratche.
Rej was outed. An undisclosed ability was used to take a vote away from him. Given the utility of framing a player here, it would only make sense if it were to set up another lynch. However, it resulted in no lynch occurring. QED It was used to save Rej because Rej is scum. It also helped set up players who refused to vote for majority because they would rather be stubborn. In the end, it was a host error that had Rej survive anyway, because majority was 11, not 12.

If Townies were wo dering Day 3 and 4 if he was going to flip Mafia then they simply didn't think hard enough, he was outed scum and acted like outed scum afterwards.

The optimistic part hopes that you have learnt a thing or two about the importance of co-operation after this though, time will tell.

Reactions: Rej

Bachi

Distinguished
Rej was outed. An undisclosed ability was used to take a vote away from him. Given the utility of framing a player here, it would only make sense if it were to set up another lynch. However, it resulted in no lynch occurring. QED It was used to save Rej because Rej is scum. It also helped set up players who refused to vote for majority because they would rather be stubborn. In the end, it was a host error that had Rej survive anyway, because majority was 11, not 12.

If Townies were wo dering Day 3 and 4 if he was going to flip Mafia then they simply didn't think hard enough, he was outed scum and acted like outed scum afterwards.

The optimistic part hopes that you have learnt a thing or two about the importance of co-operation after this though, time will tell.
I wont co-operate with my scum reads especially d1, this is the point of mafia, you refused to co-operate d2 also, it was a better move to lynch rej then Balsamic, so yeah, never said that this was my best game, nor was yours, so lets end it at this.

Grammaton

Consigliere
I concur, so what do you propose? We could have unranked setups be reviewed for approval as well imo.

There’s a few things that were considering - we want this to be as good a place as possible that people want to play at, and some changes for both ranked and unranked are in the pipeline to hopefully reflect that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back