• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Brag about yourself

ClannadFan

The OG Dango
V.I.P. Member
If I gotta give some more real life stuff, I'd say I'm proud of my time in the United States Marine Corps. I was a Sergeant of Marines and I believe I did a great job at mentoring and leading my peers, juniors, and even some superiors. I got many awards for my outstanding performance, and got to be in charge of dozens of Marines well before my peers ever got a shot.

Delta Shell

Preeminent
If I gotta give some more real life stuff, I'd say I'm proud of my time in the United States Marine Corps. I was a Sergeant of Marines and I believe I did a great job at mentoring and leading my peers, juniors, and even some superiors. I got many awards for my outstanding performance, and got to be in charge of dozens of Marines well before my peers ever got a shot.
You also deadlift 600lbs at 190lbs bw. That's above 3 times bodyweight which is legitimately incredible. I'd be very proud of that. I can't break 517 (at 195).

ClannadFan

The OG Dango
V.I.P. Member
You also deadlift 600lbs at 190lbs bw. That's above 3 times bodyweight which is legitimately incredible. I'd be very proud of that. I can't break 517 (at 195).
I usually don't bring up my lifts unless we're specifically talking about the gym, but now that we're on the subject I don't see any better time to post my PR's lol. Also appreciate the compliment!

Bench in video 385, all time pr 405, deadlift 600, squat 475, leg pic, body pic, last pic was a bulk pic

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
I usually don't bring up my lifts unless we're specifically talking about the gym, but now that we're on the subject I don't see any better time to post my PR's lol. Also appreciate the compliment!

Bench in video 385, all time pr 405, deadlift 600, squat 475, leg pic, body pic, last pic was a bulk pic

THE QUADS

I have a superior taste in everything and if you think otherwise you are clearly distasteful.

I am also never wrong and the only time I am wrong is when someone else makes me look wrong to cover up the fact they are the ones being wrong.

I am humble as fuck, so humble no other person I know ever considered even trying to emulate me in order to reproduce even the smallest ounce of humbleness.

My sense of humour is surreal yet tangible for the peasant audience I use it on daily.

I have blue blood as an indication of my royal and aristocratic lineage which is an unnecessary evidence when one knows I am part french.

All and all the only reason I don't self-proclaim myself a god is because "following" any mass organised religion gives me more power.

ClannadFan

The OG Dango
V.I.P. Member
I have a superior taste in everything and if you think otherwise you are clearly distasteful.

I am also never wrong and the only time I am wrong is when someone else makes me look wrong to cover up the fact they are the ones being wrong.

I am humble as fuck, so humble no other person I know ever considered even trying to emulate me in order to reproduce even the smallest ounce of humbleness.

My sense of humour is surreal yet tangible for the peasant audience I use it on daily.

I have blue blood as an indication of my royal and aristocratic lineage which is an unnecessary evidence when one knows I am part french.

All and all the only reason I don't self-proclaim myself a god is because "following" any mass organised religion gives me more power.
I see nothing but fax

Back