• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Brag about yourself

ClannadFan

The OG Dango
V.I.P. Member
What's something you're proud of about yourself? I think it's a good thing to do every once in a while. Let's keep it positive.

I'll start, and I genuinely believe that I'm the number 1 Tomoyo Sakagami fan in the history of the Universe.

Delta Shell

Preeminent
Makes me cringe to brag about myself lol. I tend to have done well career wise I guess but I also hate being an office desk jockey. Otherwise my life and achievements have been uneventful.

Kaigainiki

ホンカ・ドンカ・バドンカス
V.I.P. Member
I'd maybe say I'm a wealth of stupid knowledge when it comes to the hololive vtubers.

Of course I guess that's just what happens when you're actually autistic and you find a new hobby.

My brain used to consist of old youtubers of the let's play community. lol

I suppose that's a trait. I find something that interests me, I go in deep.

:gura

ClannadFan

The OG Dango
V.I.P. Member
I'd maybe say I'm a wealth of stupid knowledge when it comes to the hololive vtubers.

Of course I guess that's just what happens when you're actually autistic and you find a new hobby.

My brain used to consist of old youtubers of the let's play community. lol

I suppose that's a trait. I find something that interests me, I go in deep.

:gura
Being a dedicated fan is definetly something to be proud of. Just being passionate about something is something that a lot of people lack. Idc if I don't know what someone's talking about, if they're passionate about it, I like to hear what they've got to say.

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
I am proud of the fact that I am finally achieving one of my dreams which is to run a successful forum to the best of my abilities. If you know me and my history, I've been Admin on many of great forums, most those I owned such as MangaEmpire, RoyalCreed, Weekly Shonen Jump Community, Ralkage (yes, a forum named after myself, who was I even kidding at the time??), Planet- Vegeta, Bumps Wonderland, and possibly others I'm forgetting that I proudly financed with Target cart-attendant pay in NYC. @Yoshi and or @Trinity can confirm any forums I've missed.

ClannadFan

The OG Dango
V.I.P. Member
I am proud of the fact that I am finally achieving one of my dreams which is to run a successful forum to the best of my abilities. If you know me and my history, I've been Admin on many of great forums, most those I owned such as MangaEmpire, RoyalCreed, Weekly Shonen Jump Community, Ralkage (yes, a forum named after myself, who was I even kidding at the time??), Planet- Vegeta, Bumps Wonderland, and possibly others I'm forgetting that I proudly financed with Target cart-attendant pay in NYC. @Yoshi and or @Trinity can confirm any forums I've missed.
Good job, this forum is really nice! Hope everything continues to go well for you

Back