Capcom Games Tier List Discussion Thread

In order to revive an old thread Vivi started back in NF, I'd like to request help ranking Capcom's verses from strongest to weakest

I believe last tier list looked something like this:

MM Battle Network
Dragon's Dogma
Okami/Okamiden
Darkstalkers
Asura's Wrath
MM Starforce
MMX
MM
V. Joe
Star Gladiator
Breath of Fire
Sengoku Basara
Monster Hunter
Devil May Cry
Cyberbots/Armored Warriors
Red Earth
Street Fighter
PowerStone
Strider Hiryu
Resident Evil
Captain Commando

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong and help me keep it updated. Thanks

Last edited:

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
DMC should be above SF from what I can tell

not sure on some of the others, didn't pay attention to a few of them

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
Mundus looks higher than most of SF atm, but maybe I'm forgetting something/someone from 5? I pretty much ignored it

Urizen should be higher

but maybe I'm forgetting something/someone from 5?
Well, there's the country-level feat from Hakan and Honda (the former yeeted the latter towards an incoming meteor, which resulted in a massive explosion. Honda tanked it, destroyed it and survived with no problems at all), which pretty much makes anybody capable of beating them a country level threat (if you want to believe that)

Hopefully, SF VI will bring in a ton of new feats for the series

But I concur. Urizen and Mundus are superior to anything in SF, so I'll rank them right avobe Star Gladiator and below V. Joe (since his mecha stuff is apparently pretty broken from what I heard)

Last edited:

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Do we accept Urizen's world-shaking feat as planetary? Last I checked it might've only been somewhere around country/continental.

Of course, if we do that then we would have a reason to accept planet level DMC. Which I'm all for honestly.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
planet level dmc has been debunked even back on 2020, it is as canon as planet level yeehaw

we got them at least continent+ and sub-rel, as simple as it gets

sf verse still stuck at country+/mhs+ levels too

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
the list pmuch is in the order it is posted, in the opening post

bruh how fuckin strong is Mega Man
Classic MM destroyed the Wily Star that is almost as big as the planet itself and killed both, Ra Moon and Sunstar (both were stated to be capable of destroying the planet. Sunstar almost proved this in the GigaMix manga. Canon BTW). He's also MFTL due to being able to keep up with Duo, who travels across the galaxy in the blink of an eye

X and Zero are both classified as Star-level since either of them are capable of destroying Lumine in X8 (who had created a dimmension containing a star. He himself later destroyed said star during his "Paradise Lost" technique, revealing a black hole inside)

planet level dmc has been debunked even back on 2020, it is as canon as planet level yeehaw

we got them at least continent+ and sub-rel, as simple as it gets

sf verse still stuck at country+/mhs+ levels too
You'll have to talk to Qinglong regarding DMC, but all right, I'll place them back where they were for the time being

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
You'll have to talk to Qinglong regarding DMC, but all right, I'll place them back where they were for the time being

to talk about what? dmc being planet level? lmao, the arguments we shot down from sb/cvine, we gonna accept them here?

aside that, qing is correct like with what i said, and that is, dmc verse is > sf verse, and that's what matters

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
MM Starforce - pretty sure this is strongest MM
MM Battle Network - Darkstalkers = Either Dark stalker is higher or they're equal.
Asura's Wrath - Should be Above MMX IIRC
MMX - Moon/Planet
MM - Continent/MFTL
Breath of Fire - Planet (? not sure if Bof1/bof2 got accepted as such) BoF 4 is continent.
Street Fighter - Should be below BoF
PowerStone - Anime is pretty weak not sure about the game lore.
Resident Evil - pretty sure this is the lowest.

Comment on shit I remember

:kannasip

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
isn't Battlenetwork on that level?

:kannasip

i corrected you mostly on the mmx part, cuz u had said this

''Asura's Wrath - Should be Above MMX IIRC
MMX - Moon/Planet''

and told you how strong the top tiers are, i don't remember how strong battlenetwork is, been a long time

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
i corrected you mostly on the mmx part, cuz u had said this

''Asura's Wrath - Should be Above MMX IIRC
MMX - Moon/Planet''

and told you how strong the top tiers are, i don't remember how strong battlenetwork is, been a long time
Oh that. lol

:kannasip I'm just being conservative as I remember Asura being locked on planet level for quite a while but I know they have some galaxy level shit.

MM Battle Network - Darkstalkers = Either Dark stalker is higher or they're equal
According to Vivi, if we take all BN related media, a composite version of MegaMan.EXE has universe-level reality warping thanks to the anime, where he contained the concept of the internet, including its many dimmensions like the undernet (along with every single server ever created) within his body and restored it in order to completely remove Virus Beast Gospel out of existance. In the games, specifically BN6, the mayor revealed Cyberbeast Greigar had existed since the beggining of the universe, only being unleashed when the internet was created and mankind had to come up with a placeholder to hold it back a.k.a Cyberbeast Falzar

Duo.EXE's server was located in the center of the universe back in BN4 (You can actually see it from the inside)

BN also has soulfucks, time/space manipulation, shields, Bass and MM could copy enemy abilities and other broken shit (like Roll.EXE's arrows sealing enemy abilities). It's also MFTL due to Duo.EXE's chip making him instantly appearing from whatever part of the universe he's currently in

9:12

So yeah, it is vastly superior to anything in Starforce and Darkstalkers, at least for the time being. Starforce characters are also highly vulnerable to soulfucks due to being completely made out of light.

BoF 4 is continent.
Last time I checked, Fou-Lu's Dark Wave was classified as planet-level and I think everybody agreed

Last edited:
Back