• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Capcom Games Tier List Discussion Thread

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
MM Battle Network
Dragon's Dogma
Okami/Okamiden
Darkstalkers
Asura's Wrath

the top 5 verses, pmuch

Breath of Fire - Planet (? not sure if Bof1/bof2 got accepted as such) BoF 4 is continent.
Last time I checked, Fou-Lu's Dark Wave was classified as planet-level and I think everybody agreed
I’m pretty sure that BoF4 is also planet level or star level with Dark Wave and the combo magic Supernova.

qquNiEF.gif

Mn44bPU.gif

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Also, I might be mistaken, but isn't Strider in the same universe as Street Fighter? 🤔 Heard there was some crazy feats involving him too, but I could be wrong about that too.

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
You'll have to talk to Qinglong regarding DMC, but all right, I'll place them back where they were for the time being

Sorry fell asleep and all, my only argument is they're above SF, I don't know anything about planet level, just that mundus/urizen are currently stronger than what we have SF at

Last edited:
Sorry fell asleep and all, my only argument is they're above SF, I don't know anything about planet level, just that mundus/urizen are currently stronger than what we have SF at
Meaning Blade was indeed correct. They're still stuck at continent-level

They're superior to anything in SF, but lower than MH

Sengoku Basara is large planet level
I knew I was missing something. It'd seem both SB and BOF are almost tied when it comes to destructive output

I'll place SB right below BOF due to the latter possessing more hax

Last edited:
Back