Game Ranked Castlevania animated series Mafia - Game Thread

Luka

Polarized Noob
Guys did you know Dofla has a refill????

89cad1225ae32622af3a26028f0fb1f5.jpg
No tell me more

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
Ultra: Full claim dofla, scum can have refills dofla, give us a full claim dofla

Ultra: Dofla why do you keep talking about refills

This is clown behavior man

Dofla reading his role PM and realizing he has the ultimate power - a One Shot Refill - to bring peace to town, if only they would listen

End Game Success GIF by GEICO

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
This is an Omgus vote after mentioning you in this post

Ngl kinda scummy
Tell me Tempest, why should i town read after that random cfd on ekko last phase? This is how we play? lynching people who are annoying us?
Vote lynch Tempest
you weren't even on my radar except as someone to look into. ultra made a case tied you to dofla. it's better than anything I've got right now and I want pressure on your slot. framing it as OMGUS is wild
Like from wanting to cooperate with emil, to 180% him, and instantly vote him in a 7 posts exchange when Magic tells u to, this kind of progression doesnt track at all
well that's a pretty extreme misrepresentation. ekko's magic vote came with like 12+ hours left in day and I was growing frustrated by how magic would only pop in to barely comment on what was going on, ignore questions and dip. By the time I voted ekko there was like 15 minutes left in day and he had flip flopped on ultra/ratchet since then and suddenly decided they were both bad wagons when I finally decided to lynch ratchet. in hindsight he was right but in the moment it looked really bad from him. no idea where you're getting "a 180 in a 7 post exchange" from at all.
Vote lynch Nibel

actually u know what, screw it

Vote lynch Lethal

magic claimed to be extremely good at reading lethal and he wanted him lynched
i will honor his legacy

or wait ugh fuck
imma put pressure on nibel first and hopefully get a claim and then possibly lynch lethal (depending on how the phase goes)

Vote lynch Nibel
ngl hime feels kind of performative and like you're deflecting from dofla who you gave a very hedgy read on earlier
@Tempest
Presumming Ratchet is town, is your read on Ultra changed?
not really, pretty sure he would've been lynched if not for me so I don't see how he has a team working with him here.

DoflaMihawk

Paramount
So to sum up (sorry Ultra I know you hate my role)

I'm a day refill, but my pick only gets it at the end of the day, so if I'm dead today then they won't receive it. Rugrat should be aware of this if he read all my posts, curious why he's picked me for this before I had the chance to prove my claim.

Back