Distinguished
Vote lynch Nibel

think id like a little bit of pressure here

actually u know what, screw it

Vote lynch Lethal

magic claimed to be extremely good at reading lethal and he wanted him lynched
i will honor his legacy

or wait ugh fuck
imma put pressure on nibel first and hopefully get a claim and then possibly lynch lethal (depending on how the phase goes)

Vote lynch Nibel
Quite a lot of changes within 10 minutes

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Using kill roles early is not a good idea, and never has been. It’s reckless, naive and why I always consider vigs a benefit for mafia.

You say I’m “firmly in PoE”; but it’s Day 2 with no scum caught and there’s been no mech clears or obvious town roles claimed; everyone should be in PoE to some extent. Your most recent comment is that I could “go either way”, but that should apply to nearly every player in the game.

There’s also a contingent of players who are suggesting I use my duel pronto and then they will decide after whether they lynch me, without suggesting any actual targets - which reeks of potential hindsight heroism to mislynch me for.

Also since your vote counts as two, then from the non-towns in my town read list which player would you most like me to duel?
M8 the fact of the matter is that the slot you repped into made a vote on me that looked incredibly opportunistic and is being heavily sussed for it. There's a handful of people you could duel. I for one would like you to use the duel today, but also give you a range of options so there's a certain amount of agency involved we can potentially read you from.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
I'm also fairly certain Fuji is town, or at least >rand town lol. I don't know why they just hammer Kekko as a wolf their, rings unnessesary attention.
Who was on the wagon that looked the most oppurtunistic and who possibly hoodwinked Ultra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back