Game Ranked Castlevania animated series Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luka

Polarized Noob
You obviously don't care about legacy past what you think should be prioritized so this is kind of a moot discussion

Bottom line is you're free to scum read Lethal, he might actually be a good choice as a hedge today
I mean I would argue your main line of defense being a legacy that didn't actually exist for a player whomst you cant justify a TR on outside of that is good enough for you to re-evaluate your read on the slot, IE: it's not really a moot discussion but I do think that continuing further with this would be pretty pointless I guess since my point should be across.

Ultra

THE BEAR
I mean I would argue your main line of defense being a legacy that didn't actually exist for a player whomst you cant justify a TR on outside of that is good enough for you to re-evaluate your read on the slot, IE: it's not really a moot discussion but I do think that continuing further with this would be pretty pointless I guess since my point should be across.

uh ok

Why are you town reading Rugrat?

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Orca: Ultra
Ultra:: Dofla > Dofla > Bachi
OLU: Dofla > Lethal
Tempest: Dofla-Bachi
Gaddammit: Dofla
Bachi: Tempest > Ultra > Tempest
Hime: Nibel > Lethal > Nibel
Tweet: Fuji
Dofla: Ultra
Watson: Dofla
Lethal: Hime

Bachi: 3
Ultra: 2
Hime/Lethal/Fuji/Tempest: 1

Duel Votes:

Win Dofla: 2 (Tweet, Hime)
Win Rugrat: 4 (Ultra, Nibel, Bachi, OLU)

8 to hammer.

@Lord Melkor .

Vote rugrat to win the duel

Vote Lynch Tweety

College Sports GIF by Clark University

Who are you lynching today my dear sir.

Vote Rugrat to win duel

Will decide who to vote to win tmr.
Vote Lynch Lethal
Ignoring Duel I want this to be the direction today, I'll backread to see actual thoughts on it but it's getting a ton of heat without actually being pressured IIRC.

I will sheep you honey.

Vote Lynch Lethal

Vote Rugrat to win duel
Sigh did it anyway

Someone can update the count.

Luka

Polarized Noob
uh ok

Why are you town reading Rugrat?
I thought there agression / kind of directness and being to the point was towny, in addition to that I kind of like the fact that they chose to duel Dolfia? Like, they're a good wolf player to the point where if they just join the game and duel a player they haven't mentioned once over the 5 slots that they've FoSd, as well as adding and subtracting all of the weird clauses from the wolf I think that that's kind of towny. From Xadlin:
I'm town and i dont knwo how to read. I'm not a reader adn you wont get any real good reads from me.
I ratehr throw around my abilities an let it do my talking.
like i said before, ratchet and you seem town and luka seems to lean town.
I thought that at the very least the first part was town, I don't recall Xadlin as wolf ever putting himself down in any metric. Them saying they're not confident in there reads and to not have any good ones, as well as softing the fact that they're not a VT was kind of good.

Ultra

THE BEAR
I thought there agression / kind of directness and being to the point was towny, in addition to that I kind of like the fact that they chose to duel Dolfia? Like, they're a good wolf player to the point where if they just join the game and duel a player they haven't mentioned once over the 5 slots that they've FoSd, as well as adding and subtracting all of the weird clauses from the wolf I think that that's kind of towny. From Xadlin:

I thought that at the very least the first part was town, I don't recall Xadlin as wolf ever putting himself down in any metric. Them saying they're not confident in there reads and to not have any good ones, as well as softing the fact that they're not a VT was kind of good.

I don't know what you're smoking here, but you're probably not pulling this out of your ass.

He does have pretty good equity with Lethal imo, and if anything I'd be willing to vote Lethal just in case he is scum and was avoiding dueling there

Luka

Polarized Noob
I don't know what you're smoking here, but you're probably not pulling this out of your ass.
It honestly glorified TWTBAW in that I don't think that they make such a blatantly horrible and unexplained duel from their POV as a wolf.
You have finally seen the V!Luka light ^-^

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
6d40afab1a299456da5b68f6aa20b9fb.jpg

Vote count 2 Of Day 2

Ultra:: Doflamihawk > Unvote > Doflamihawk > Bacchi
Tempest: Doflamihawk > Bachi
Gaddammit: Doflamihawk
Doflamihawk: Ultra
Dr.Watson: Doflamihawk
Tweet: Fujishiro
Bacchi: Ultra > Tempest
Gaddamnit: Tweet
Fujishiro: Lethal
Luka: Lethal

Lethal: 3
Dofla/Ultra/Bachi: 2
Tempest/Tweet/Fujishiro/Hime/Nibel: 1

Votes for the duel

Tweet: Doflamihawk
Ultra: Rugrat
Nibel: Rugrat
OneLastUsername: Doflamihawk > Rugrat
Bacchi: Doflamihawk > Rugrat
Hime: Doflamihawk
Gaddamnit: Rugrat
Tempest: Rugrat
Dr. Watson: Rugrat

Rugrat: 7
Doflamihawk: 2

The Orca

Antihero
6d40afab1a299456da5b68f6aa20b9fb.jpg

Vote count 2 Of Day 2

Ultra:: Doflamihawk > Unvote > Doflamihawk > Bacchi
Tempest: Doflamihawk > Bachi
Gaddammit: Doflamihawk
Doflamihawk: Ultra
Dr.Watson: Doflamihawk
Tweet: Fujishiro
Bacchi: Ultra > Tempest
Gaddamnit: Tweet
Fujishiro: Lethal
Luka: Lethal

Lethal: 3
Dofla/Ultra/Bachi: 2
Tempest/Tweet/Fujishiro/Hime/Nibel: 1

Votes for the duel

Tweet: Doflamihawk
Ultra: Rugrat
Nibel: Rugrat
OneLastUsername: Doflamihawk > Rugrat
Bacchi: Doflamihawk > Rugrat
Hime: Doflamihawk
Gaddamnit: Rugrat
Tempest: Rugrat
Dr. Watson: Rugrat

Rugrat: 7
Doflamihawk: 2

That's 4 on Lethal if Ultra still can double vote. Also dofla and rugrat can't be lynched just killed in the duel today

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
i think dofla is most likely town for agreeing to give me a refill without even knowing if im vanilla or not
i dont think he would do that as scum bc whats the point of just offering to refill players without knowing if they r a pr
plus his play last phase points pretty towny for going after ratchet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back