• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Castlevania animated series Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

One Last Username

Distinguished
i think luka is an indie, caught for what he thinks is wrong reason and is kinda annoyed he might get yeeted here for what he thinks is him playing uninformed

that one post where he asks us to open it after he dies give me this feeling lol
I actually agree with this. Your response to my flavour posts screams “divert attention away”.

Luka

Polarized Noob
Why aren't you claiming
It's still only like, 3h into a 72h day and I think that if somebody ends day this early they're just skill issued and fault relinquishes off of me
I also think that I'm spewed town just by how many votes I'm getting and the fact that the only person I'm even slightly paired with is ratchet and even then that's not really the case in the slightest

One Last Username

Distinguished
I’ll grant you one thing though @Luka , i forgot that this games is based off the tv show, not the video game. In which case his kid would probably scum or indie. An easy Google search says his kid Trevor is in the show.

Whatever it is, there has to be at least one Belmont in the game. If there is none it would be like having a GTA mafia game but having red dead redemption roles.

Savvy?

One Last Username

Distinguished
OLU's posts aren't wolfy or anything but they feel like they have to much substance compared to last game, in which his posts had the equivalent strength of my 4 year old niece going "rawrr"
You forget yourself Luka. Last game we had role reveals bonanza. So there’s no need to have much substance since everyone knew each other role.

Last I checked, only two people have revealed unintentionally by the implication of their posts. You included.

One Last Username

Distinguished
Tempest

Ratchet
Ultra

Dolfia

Unsure on how Hime is joining in to call me wolf, they called Dolfia's vote bad but they seem to think I'm a wolf here? Idgi
Dolfia is just bad though, they have 2 things of contribution one of which is calling me wolf and the other is a rxn test against Orca.

Is green town or is blue town what's going on here

Green town
Blue Lean Town
But town’s colour is orange. :drake

Magic

Resplendent
Ekko can be town. I like Luka for Indie from his points too, think there is merit there.

She hates them so unlikely. Surely you can be a vot more interesting than this Magic, your posts are putting me to sleep.
She literally said in the dead qt she said they should be utilized to show the risks of putting people in execute range.

And I'm not looking to entertain

One Last Username

Distinguished
are-you-not-entertained.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back