• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Castlevania animated series Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
I think his post about me vs Magic earlier was blatantly instigative, neither of us had done anything at that point. He tried implying one of us is always scum.
Not even close to what I was implying.....seems scummy from ultra completely missing what I was clearly saying

Ultra

THE BEAR
What do you think is different this game and do you think OLU would make it obvious?

Seems kinda defensive.

For example, he pulled a "gotcha" on Luka by saying Ekko is acting differently and Luka's still reading him town. The implication being that this is scummy, because Luka read OLU as scum for the same thing.

Feels a bit more bloodlusted than how he usually rolls, imo. He's kinda like Mr. Rogers as town. Imagine Mr. Rogers reaching slowly into his pocket and you see the imprint of a Glock

Luka

Polarized Noob
Seems kinda defensive.

For example, he pulled a "gotcha" on Luka by saying Ekko is acting differently and Luka's still reading him town. The implication being that this is scummy, because Luka read OLU as scum for the same thing.

Feels a bit more bloodlusted than how he usually rolls, imo. He's kinda like Mr. Rogers as town. Imagine Mr. Rogers reaching slowly into his pocket and you see the imprint of a Glock
And you're still voting me despite wolf reading the same slot and hopefully understanding that we can't be paired?

Luka

Polarized Noob
And you're still voting me despite wolf reading the same slot and hopefully understanding that we can't be paired?
This is actually a really dumb post, the intent was made to probe a bit more into you're reasonings for voting me but I shouldve been more clear w/ that.

Luka

Polarized Noob
Eh, still think that Ultra tunneling me is >rand town, like he did with Tempest last game. I'm a known skill issuer thought so could just be wrong on this.

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
What were you saying then?
Specifically the last 2 games one of you weren't town and both were at each other from the start

Seems that you both could be aligned here bc we don't have a repeat of those two games.

Now whether its both town or both scum, the jury is still out. Something to monitor as the game progresses

Ultra

THE BEAR
Specifically the last 2 games one of you weren't town and both were at each other from the start

Seems that you both could be aligned here bc we don't have a repeat of those two games.

Now whether its both town or both scum, the jury is still out. Something to monitor as the game progresses

Well this makes more sense

This is what you originally said:

Last two games you both more or less had it out for each other from the word go and in both only one was town....

:whathekong

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
Well at the time you made that post, neither of us had actually done anything, and you were asking what our impressions of each other were, so to me it looked like it could be an angle
Town or scum, when do I ever have angles lol.

I just play and roll with whats there

The Orca

Antihero
I made a list lol

1. The Orca
2. Polar Bear
3. Emil
4. Chairman Nibel
5. Hans Tweetenberg

6. Magic
7. Ratchet
8. Lethal