• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Castlevania animated series Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
don't think OLU killed polar either with the way he speculated about the kill. definitely a SK on the field
yea i think olu was not so happy abt polars kill
Feel like a vig shot there would bring out either more of a "oh fuck I'm an idiot ugh" or "idc, he was scummy af and it was deserved"

Olu reacted more like "ah what a shame his role couldve helped us"

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
I have troubble reconciling olu not shooting for both days though
Why would you assume that magic was the scum kill?

And your question implies that scum wanted to attack both magic and polar.

The only way you’d know that is well…

Vote lynch Dofia

Yea, I realized that both polar and magic were on the Emil/Kekko wagon.

Kekko must be the glue that connects all three deaths.

Too bad polar died, his role could have helped
I'd have a harder time reconciling him saying this stuff about a guy he killed

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
I have troubble reconciling olu not shooting for both days though
hmm i looked back at atla and i believe he shot np1, np3, and np4
his shots failed np1 and np3 and got busdriven np4

something to think abt ig

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
But yeah Nibel is looking kinda mid
mild nibel sus don't think he ever did anything with it
How is that forcing a link when their early content was to push Luka, its a full adult link ready to go to college,
If im to rank them now , i would say Tempest>Hime>Doffla
Tempest is creating activity, has diverse pushes from Ratchet, Luka to Xadlin, I can give a town lean here, for solving content , towny
Hime has decent content also, think that she is to fixated on Ratchet tho, Ratchet has a night talk ability, this is 0 utility for mafia, but she has given reads for everyone, and holds her ground, towny
Doffla had a idgaf vote early on Orca, and in the later stages of this game, he is mostly following Hime and her push on Ratchet, gth town.

What is your stance on this? How do you read them?
strong town read for me, mild town read for hime
Think that your claim fits more for indie here tbh, global phase manipulation is big af, but i dont see it being a mafia role, just due to its utility, this ability is a yo i claim this, im cleared, type of ability
You seem sure on this case, and i have you in a more favorable slot than ultra, i would say that the solving you were doing reminds me of some town games of yours when you were super focused d1 trying to do a decent solve, and i agree ultras push on you is very weird, and started from his interaction with luka, the problem is that i can follow his cases on ekko and luka also
kind of pandering to ratchet here, doesn't feel teamed
and yeah if we are using that duel, and if you are so sure, we use that on ultra not on you
wants ultra dueled here
Town
Orca
Ultra
Olu
Gad

Can be town
Hime
Watson
Luka
Hans

Idk
Nibel
Fuji

Scummy
Tempest
Rugrat
Doffla
Lethal

Nibel seems to follow Ratched day 1, kinda no postion day 2, idk
Fuji is low key afk
Had Tempest as a town lean, but any omgus vote= not good, can see him scum for that ekko cfd
Rugrat is scummy mostly for that Xadlin early comment with no explanation, idk about his content so far, seems to wants to vote ultra d1 than he seems to like ultra this day phase
Doffla bcs of Magic mostly
Lethal, cuz of potential wagon manipulation at the end last dp, and the sudden rise in activity
this was after me/ultra pushed him
Vote Tweet
wont mind getting a claim from Tweet, my read on him is around null-towny but cant rly make a case on him
i guess he has +1 towny points for not jumping on that ekko wagon
votes tweets and immediately undermined his read
So considering how things happened in the last phase, i would say that Ultra- Rugrat are likely to be aligned based on the sole duel coordination, and also for Rugrat's read switch on Ultra, and his follow up, you can make the argument that he was pressured by the thread, i would say that this is a good enough link tho.

Another scum candidate would be Tempest here, who is trying his best to quote my posts but cant make a conclusion on his own, when you dont have arguments, this is what happens, his weird coordination with Ultra stands out also, they both are acting in sync, no shade on Ultra and likewise, they just ask for claims and hope that enough afk townies join the double voter to make the claim happen.

Himes total use of misinformation when Ultra himself admitted to pressure Doffla based on the lie angle is weird also, she can be aligned with Ultra, they scum read each other for the most part, but hime`s progression on Ultra doesn't track at all, idk how people like Luka can look at that interaction and say yeah dude Hime has a point.

Ultra tried to explain that the people who had Doffla as a town lean at the end of D2 can be scum, if someone is to explore this angle the only people who had this approach were Orca, Hime and Hans. On thread play alone Doffla wasn't scummy so i can understand their pov, the scummy one was Ultra, to be fair i wont ever get to lynch into this pool of people most likely, not before people like Rugrat and Ultra at a bare minimum.- Hime, but I will wait for her response and reasoning, make she can explain again how fair Ultra was to doffla.

And there are people like Nibel and Fuji who i cant get a good read on at this point, but idk how to even approach these slots in term of reading them.
his last reads list

most of his latter content was just arguing with ultra who we know isn't gonna be mafia anyway

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
yea there is no way olu shot polar
if he did in fact shoot bachi then it potentially opens the doors to ultra being the sk
but either way the presence of the sk should be confirmed i think

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
btw I would like protection again, I have a cop shot I nicked off polar. mafia redirector is dead and we had the RB so don't see any reason not to share this now

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
btw I would like protection again, I have a cop shot I nicked off polar. mafia redirector is dead and we had the RB so don't see any reason not to share this now
hmm this is diff than what i thought u were
ur a gravedigger?

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back