• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Castlevania animated series Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
I mean based on play absolutely...but why over Ultra?
bc nibel is scum or the sk
ultra is town or the sk

think ultra is town but even if u think he might be the sk, ur odds r significantly better with lynching nibel

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
You've been tunneling me nonstop the entire game even after rug died

waste of a slot, shouldn't play ranked
You didn't want to lynch rugrat d1, I did. Even told you to stop arguing with ratchet and vote rugrat with us and you refused

Luka

Polarized Noob
You got explanations for any of these as scum
hime is buddying u and pushing nibel w/o commiting to commenting on or burying tempest

fuji made a bunxh of pcokety posts towards me. i had them as twtbaw originally but paranoia, ig i would say hes my towniest in poe but idk

watson i felt like her pusb on me is bad given shes not well, activley pushing it; also, her start of game was rly bad and teminded me more of her scum meta with the pushes shes foingn. esp the last game on wg (i have recency bias) she aas much more casual as v and i was able to find her, i dunno why people are rly tring her

tweet has been posting like shit also poe and ik u dont like that but listen im hard pressed for wws

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
The fact that Tempest thinks I can only be SK and he thinks I should be lynched to "eliminate a kill source" when he thinks there could be 3 mafia left is outing
You've thrown enough bad faith arguments my way today for me to know you're scum, idc how it shakes out exactly. You're not town and need to die

Ultra

THE BEAR
You can take credit for Bachi though, and I think you'd have played fairly well at this point to be fair

Can't be arsed with you thinking I'm outted SK and that this is unironically your number one direction. All I did was ask a single question, really, and then you showed your true colors...

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
mean tto be commiting
its 11pm and im tired youre kinda playing an observer tho in ultra v tempest which u should agree with tho
ur letting them argue and sitting back largely
ive literally said tempest is scum with nibel
if nibel flips sk then tempest can be town

also i was the one who brought up y tempest would cop nibel who was set to be shot by gad

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
You can take credit for Bachi though, and I think you'd have played fairly well at this point to be fair

Can't be arsed with you thinking I'm outted SK and that this is unironically your number one direction. All I did was ask a single question, really, and then you showed your true colors...
This post has a very sad tone to it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back