• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Castlevania animated series Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Orca

Antihero
Wait @Ultra did you really get shot and lose a vote? And you have pushed the narrative that Nibel was shot and protected himself...then who is the shot that hit you?

Luka

Polarized Noob
That wasn't my argument that was one of multiple possibilities I floated and you decided to run with as a statement of conviction you could play gotcha over you slimy fuck
Before my accusation, every post directly caling out Ultra for a bad position in the game. Theirs one more post that I found that could be interpreted as such but I don't believe that was the case given they didn't respond to Ultra's rebuttle on the matter. In addition to that simple fact, I would also like to point out that you didn't respond to the fact that Ultra and hime to some extent stated that SKs are; at least semi often investigation immune; not challanging that point at all and you're still tunneling Nibel town.

(I got on my Laptop at 12am to play this god help me)

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
r u going after luka as being a scum or the sk? y did u suddenly drop me and ultra
Because he reeks of cowardly scum not wanting to take a stand and I'm reminded of why I wanted him gone d1 and nothing has really happened to change my mind about that, I've just been distracted. Idk if he's Mafia or SK, ratchet was adamant he was indie or possibly mafia but not town

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
5v1v3
lynch sk
3v4
^ lylo
dont lynch sk, lynch mafia instead
presuming sk kills town, which they likely will; 3v1v2; town nearly 100% loses and kingmakes
same story w/ a 6v1v2 for the most part. lynch sk, 5v2 we have a ml. lynch a mafia 2 town kills we suddenly dont have a mislynch
You calculate with 5 maf?

Strangely I think that makes your case even less compelling, because how often does town win a 4v3 lmao

Also nobody says the SK shoots town every time

I suppose the point is I'm not even slightly convinced

Luka

Polarized Noob
[spoiler="small amounts of AtE, plz dont read I just wanted to vent my thoughts somwhere]
Also, small complaint; the reason why I'm fence sitting is the fact that every single time I try to take a stance in a simple game the other side goes out of their way to make me feel like crap because I didn't agree with them, happening w/ Ultra this game and Tempest this game. If you're going to accuse me make a half coherent argument instead of just going LUKA EVIL!!! Call me a bad player or whatever but good player high standers doesn't apply to me given, well; I make no claim to have good reads and I don't intend to masquerade them as such. It's poor gameplay. Also, half of the reason why I don't like taking stances is that arguments between good players often in this forum just downvolve to a spout first as nothing gets done draining the motiation of every single player to read the thread in the slightest, making it so I don't want to read the post of 70 pages that contributes nothing to the game.

I also think that I would be much more active if you guys didn't presumably give the middle finger to every single player that gave me a chance day one (IE: Ratchet). Complaining about me not being active and wtf!!?!!! when you guys pressured me to claim on page 12 because you guys seem to think you're omnipotent gods with divine power who can read me from the first post of each game because I'm such a polarized looser(true btw), forcing me to claim and ruining my fun to play the game.

Complain all you want but don't pretend like you played perfectly this game.
[/spoiler]

Luka

Polarized Noob
Because he reeks of cowardly scum not wanting to take a stand and I'm reminded of why I wanted him gone d1 and nothing has really happened to change my mind about that, I've just been distracted. Idk if he's Mafia or SK, ratchet was adamant he was indie or possibly mafia but not town
Bestie I took a stance.
I called you wolfy.
I called Ultra towny.

Ultra

THE BEAR
[spoiler="small amounts of AtE, plz dont read I just wanted to vent my thoughts somwhere]
Also, small complaint; the reason why I'm fence sitting is the fact that every single time I try to take a stance in a simple game the other side goes out of their way to make me feel like crap because I didn't agree with them, happening w/ Ultra this game and Tempest this game. If you're going to accuse me make a half coherent argument instead of just going LUKA EVIL!!! Call me a bad player or whatever but good player high standers doesn't apply to me given, well; I make no claim to have good reads and I don't intend to masquerade them as such. It's poor gameplay. Also, half of the reason why I don't like taking stances is that arguments between good players often in this forum just downvolve to a spout first as nothing gets done draining the motiation of every single player to read the thread in the slightest, making it so I don't want to read the post of 70 pages that contributes nothing to the game.

I also think that I would be much more active if you guys didn't presumably give the middle finger to every single player that gave me a chance day one (IE: Ratchet).
Complaining about me not being active and wtf!!?!!! when you guys pressured me to claim on page 12 because you guys seem to think you're omnipotent gods with divine power who can read me from the first post of each game because I'm such a polarized looser(true btw), forcing me to claim and ruining my fun to play the game.

Complain all you want but don't pretend like you played perfectly this game.
[/spoiler]

I hate every single post of yours and shit like the bolded sums up why - you using this as an excuse is very silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back