• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Castlevania animated series Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Let me explain it to you again:

I parked my vote on Nibel since the start of the phase and didnt change it.
I was bored near the end of the phase because we have been talking in circles waiting for Nibel to be hammered.
I decided to have fun with Tempest and vote you for a bit.
I voted Nibel back and then Tweet hammered him.

Here is the sequence of events.

You are overreacting to what I did, on purpose or not.

Gotta go, sell it to someone else!

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
You only got 2 votes wtf is the problem
2 out of 5 when everyone was set on Nibel, including me. Stop being such a drama queen. Look at me vote yesterday the entire day my vote was on Nibel, and I said I was going back to him after voting you.

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
I'm voting you because you haven't done jack all game and it fits the MO of an SK not wanting to ruffle any feathers
An SK doesnt give out town reads and clear people like I was doing the entire game.
You coming alive with a big explosion now of all times also fits the bill
Its not like I exploded with no reason, you yourself were typing in all caps earlier this phase does that mean youre the SK too?

Because you too would fit the bill your painting me as.

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
unvote

Fuji who do you think it is?
I dont know, I had Watson as town but I dont know how she plays as indie. Frankly shes been doing nothing all game. Out of everyone alive lets see:

You
Watson
Ultra
Luka
Orca

This would maybe be the order of things, but Im not sure about you or Watson right now. Ultra would be a close third.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
An SK doesnt give out town reads and clear people like I was doing the entire game.

Its not like I exploded with no reason, you yourself were typing in all caps earlier this phase does that mean youre the SK too?

Because you too would fit the bill your painting me as.
Huh? The SK is trying to act towny so of course they'll be making town reads and clearing people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back