• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Castlevania animated series Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
The meme moment where I voted Ultra for 2 pages before going back on Nibel. Apparently its serious business.
See it's funny that's the specific portion at play to drop a vote and glossing over the fact you discussed this and we came to a consensus it wasn't scum siding, it was just you being belligerent for funsies

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
I was hoping you'd grab the receipt so the overlooked portion and conclusion that was reached was shown, point blank, right in front of Tweet

But whatever

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
You know what I'm fucking miffed this didn't pan out, fuck it, I'll grab the receipt and top it off with "what now, bitch"

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Ultra had 1 vote from Tempest, Nibel had 4 with me parking my vote on from the start of the day. I was bored near the end of the day because we have just been talking in circles and Nibel was the consensus lynch so I voted Ultra to meme a bit. Thats 3 votes on Nibel vs 2 on Ultra. This would require 3 more votes on Ultra to lynch him, that was never going to happen with the thread state. No sane SK is going to fucking do that with the legit intent of scum siding and lynching Ultra because that was never going to happen.

Ultra was overreacting to two votes on him.
Calling Ultra a man child. I don't think he would make such a hard defense of himself as it puts him in the spotlight even more. It definitely drew attention and I don't see Fooj making a 3D play with histrionic mindgames.
I think its funny. Remove the stick from your ass.

How does faking an obvious flip make one sus. Explain that to me please.
(it was behavorially speaking but you don't come across as aligned with Craig at all. The issue I drew from it initially was you potentially mirroring Craig because it reflected scummy behavior as you were going along with already outed scum trying to pull fingers, but I've since backed off from this. )
I dont see what I did thats wrong. Nothing I did is worthy of me being lynched.

Im town. Why are you voting me by the way?
Further adamancy.
Frankly speaking I dont know what Orca has been doing lmao, you would think he would have taken the Ultra vote but he didnt. I have him in my POE.

I think Luka can be SK.

Does Watson oversell the clueless act as scum.
(I'm genuinely clueless and it's NAI, if that helps); my memory retention is poor and if I don't read back 5 times the events get misordered in my head. I may need to bring back self-convos to track things and make timelines, need to be more rigorous.)
Let me explain it to you again:

I parked my vote on Nibel since the start of the phase and didnt change it.
I was bored near the end of the phase because we have been talking in circles waiting for Nibel to be hammered.
I decided to have fun with Tempest and vote you for a bit.
I voted Nibel back and then Tweet hammered him.

Here is the sequence of events.

You are overreacting to what I did, on purpose or not.
Point in Fooj's favor here
2 out of 5 when everyone was set on Nibel, including me. Stop being such a drama queen. Look at me vote yesterday the entire day my vote was on Nibel, and I said I was going back to him after voting you.
This was already addressed but the issue with parking even a single meme vote on Ultra is there's wildcards like Orca. If Craig and Nibel were even faster, Ultra ran the risk of more votes eventually. It could've been very close. But it's you, so you're correct, it doesn't make you sus. Specifically, this behavior from you is NAI.
An SK doesnt give out town reads and clear people like I was doing the entire game.

Its not like I exploded with no reason, you yourself were typing in all caps earlier this phase does that mean youre the SK too?

Because you too would fit the bill your painting me as.

I dont know, I had Watson as town but I dont know how she plays as indie. Frankly shes been doing nothing all game. Out of everyone alive lets see:

You
Watson
Ultra
Luka
Orca

This would maybe be the order of things, but Im not sure about you or Watson right now. Ultra would be a close third.
Narrowing down the POE, readjusting his position after trying to town clear me because I've not made it easy. It doesn't feel oppurtunistic.
Though I guess you unvoting me to ask me for my thoughts instead of just sheeping is a point in your favor.
Is it still?
I was giving town clears last phase and the one before when the POE was closing in. I have no business helping town with their POE If I was SK.
Yes
Ultra I asked you what you thought about Watson can you answer please.

@Ultra when were you shot the first time I forgot, also who do you think would go for Bachi out of Luka, Watson or Orca.

Watson was keeping track of the claims, maybe she shot Bachi because he claimed Tracker?
Trying to solve and determine what I'm doing behavorially. SK is unlikely to bother with this portion of their own solve here.
Why would I shoot you anyways, you were no threat to me in the thread and I would never shoot someone thats SK specced.
Yes

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Elaborate on why you think those make him SK
I think his sudden change of demeanor today looked pretty panicked. Up until today he was hella laid back but when he saw the votes come in earlier, he aggressively engaged you in particular and it looked a bit overselly to me

Ultra

THE BEAR
I think his sudden change of demeanor today looked pretty panicked. Up until today he was hella laid back but when he saw the votes come in earlier, he aggressively engaged you in particular and it looked a bit overselly to me

Sure but this has nothing to do with what you just said

You said his fake flip and his play around Nibel, why do those make him a dead ringer as SK for you?

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Sure but this has nothing to do with what you just said

You said his fake flip and his play around Nibel, why do those make him a dead ringer as SK for you?
I was asking which of these things you wanted my opinion about

If you had asked me about the fake flip for example, the answer would have been "it's whatever"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back