• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Castlevania animated series Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Orca

Antihero
4. For Orca, I explained earlier what archetype he'd fit in, I'm fairly certain he'd leave the burden as SK onto someone else to drive mislynches and produce more suspicion than just simply remain silent and observe
maybe-yep.gif

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
So here's a question for you.

I think Ultra wanting to lynch you even though he doesn't read you as SK is a bad move strategically, just less bad than you trying to also drive a lynch on him.

What would it take for you to town read Ultra?

If you're both town, we're going to need shit that won't end up in a mislynch and especially not driven by either of you.

Whatever you are doing now isn't effective.
Time for a new spin.

The Orca

Antihero
So here's a question for you.

I think Ultra wanting to lynch you even though he doesn't read you as SK is a bad move strategically, just less bad than you trying to also drive a lynch on him.

What would it take for you to town read Ultra?

If you're both town, we're going to need shit that won't end up in a mislynch and especially not driven by either of you.

Whatever you are doing now isn't effective.
Time for a new spin.
I think the options now are

Tweet, neighbored Tempest and didn't amplify like town would. Might be Magic's role

Ultra, still SK option

Fuji, Luka, Watson, 2 of which strongly opposed Nibel being lynched at times

I guess from Ultra's POV it is Fuji or Tweet

So we stringing up Fuji or Tweet

Vote Fuji

While we wait

I believe I'm the only vote cast all day

Whatever

vote lynch Fuji

Why what's the rush

Ultra

THE BEAR
Sorry I was multitabling a bit yesterday. I kinda expected this game to be over by this point
I think that Watson is village for doing it though. I don't intend to encourage this behavior but when they were mentioned multiple times throughout the course of the day I don't think she enters the thread saying the equivalent of nothing

???

Ultra

THE BEAR
I feel like Luka's reads are pretty phoned in today, they're providing reasons but I think their speculation around SK looks very fake, I feel like they're not wrestling with the question very much

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
Luka
The Orca
Ultra

Dr. Watson
Fujishiro
Tweet
Bad list, I feel like you didnt change your reads from the start of the day. Nobody in that list has attempted to narrow down who the SK is but me. Yet in your eyes its still between me and Tweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back