• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Castlevania animated series Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
My original tinfoil theory is that you're an sk and theirs a scandal going on similar to how Callahan / Kyoko or whats there face did in a server i was in a few months back and thinking about it reminded me of this
Hence, do you see why copy pasting notes that go on about you being the serial killer is maybe a bad idea?
It's OGI and angle shooting and the fact that you're pursuing this angle is disgusting. With my WPM I can easily fake said notes in the time that it took to have this conversation and the time to took for my orgiainl response anyways so it's NAI even with that fact
I am "grasping for a reason" not to do it since I don't want to be modkilled. Drop this.

no, it sounds like I called you out for something you weren't prepared to back up

You said "I'm taking notes and investigating in my role pm"

This felt fake to me, because we're in a game state where there is 0 benefit to you not acting with utmost transparency

I'm not dropping it, because you're introducing some nonsense about you being modkilled, I'm asking you to provide receipts and assuring you this is not against the rules. I have done it countless times.

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
no, it sounds like I called you out for something you weren't prepared to back up

This felt fake to me, because we're in a game state where there is 0 benefit to you not acting with utmost transparency

I'm not dropping it, because you're introducing some nonsense about you being modkilled, I'm asking you to provide receipts and assuring you this is not against the rules. I have done it countless times.
Dude who fucking cares about this.

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
Does Luka seem like he's panicking right now?

I asked him about his secret notes and he spilled all his spaghetti lol
I think hes overreacting about being modkilled for posting his own notes lmao but like who cares about his notes.

Luka

Polarized Noob

I half think it's Ultra and Orca is cheating by virtue of Polar having spoils but I'm not pushing that world since I think it's scummy to do so
@ Lord Melkor @ Flower
Don't respond to this message to prevent angleshooting but look after it post if this is confirmed to be the case please
I think this happened with Magic last game too somewhat lol
The more I think of it the more I'm confident in this
I'm going to check
Aug / 25 / 24th
Polar Bear Flipped Town
Nov / 8th / 23rd
The Orca flipped town
Okay in 3/3 games i checked they played horribly
need not fear this as an option
I still think this might be an option but
probably saving it for post

Ultra

THE BEAR
I half think it's Ultra and Orca is cheating by virtue of Polar having spoils but I'm not pushing that world since I think it's scummy to do so
@ Lord Melkor @ Flower
Don't respond to this message to prevent angleshooting but look after it post if this is confirmed to be the case please
I think this happened with Magic last game too somewhat lol
The more I think of it the more I'm confident in this
I'm going to check
Aug / 25 / 24th
Polar Bear Flipped Town
Nov / 8th / 23rd
The Orca flipped town
Okay in 3/3 games i checked they played horribly
need not fear this as an option
I still think this might be an option but
probably saving it for post

:whathekong