• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Castlevania animated series Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Do you expect him to provide content as town? What would you say is the difference between his games, and why wasn't this factored into your original answer?
yessir, he's capable of doing more than "hi guys im going to sleep"

Emil

V.I.P. Member
as for why i didnt bother mention it in my original answer, ur lucky that i mentioned it at all

im again not interested in explaining any of my reads, take it or leave it

Ultra

THE BEAR
yessir, he's capable of doing more than "hi guys im going to sleep"

I think it's weird that you dodged this question here and I have to dogwalk you to this

I mean Xadlin is fairly dogshit as scum. By Day 2 in his last performance, he had 9 posts. So it doesn't make sense for you to not have this be your answer outright, shows a lack of commitment from you.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I think so too actually, but none of these players are capable of actually reading me well so shrug.
really? not that they r scum? in case of ultra i think he can be. us not being able to sync is usually a tell that one of us is playing off

i think ultra is more so trying to find angles than actually solving. ive noticed couple of his posts where he incorrectly quotes a post or misrepresents a position. i am giving benefit of doubt for day 1, but he needs to step it up soon

there r posts of his that are in line with his town play, but the solving aspect is lacking

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Eh, I would argue at the very least most of the people who posted aren't aligned with me. (Polar, Ultra, You, Tempest, Ultra, Hime, Dolfia) at the very least. Which I do think just makes me town lol
so u think all those names r scum? y do u keep saying unaligned

Ratchet

I just love how everything I've done this game has been specifically framed behind scum motivation instead of taking it for what it is - I think ive done quite a lot of work at getting things from players and in trying to find town.

The problem is I don't think the motivation necessarily is scummy here (TBD on Ultra), it just evidences what I was saying last game.

Anyway, I'll claim at 6 votes, you guys can have your fun until then yada yada

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I think it's weird that you dodged this question here and I have to dogwalk you to this

I mean Xadlin is fairly dogshit as scum. By Day 2 in his last performance, he had 9 posts. So it doesn't make sense for you to not have this be your answer outright, shows a lack of commitment from you.
think the fact that he's the only mafia in my read list + im happily town reading the counter wagon yall want to start to xadlin is enough commitment!

Ratchet

really? not that they r scum? in case of ultra i think he can be. us not being able to sync is usually a tell that one of us is playing off

i think ultra is more so trying to find angles than actually solving. ive noticed couple of his posts where he incorrectly quotes a post or misrepresents a position. i am giving benefit of doubt for day 1, but he needs to step it up soon

there r posts of his that are in line with his town play, but the solving aspect is lacking
I think Ultra can be. I've noticed the second point too - I mentioned it early on I think that a lot of his play feels designed to get angles on people rather than solving them. I think he's been horrendous so far to be honest but there hasn't been much play around him that helps get to him. Craig I think can be Town. I don't think Tweet is scum with Ultra.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I just love how everything I've done this game has been specifically framed behind scum motivation instead of taking it for what it is - I think ive done quite a lot of work at getting things from players and in trying to find town.

The problem is I don't think the motivation necessarily is scummy here (TBD on Ultra), it just evidences what I was saying last game.

Anyway, I'll claim at 6 votes, you guys can have your fun until then yada yada
wat a weak response tho, dont tell me they were right ratchy

Ratchet

Hime is basically exclusively talking about/to Luka, think she can easily be scum.

@hime There are 18 players in the game, you need to be having thoughts on more than 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back