• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Castlevania animated series Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Points for this because I was just thinking who I felt I could be tiwnreading in error and Ekko came to mind. Think I've been a bit too favourable to him so far.

Do you have an answer to the question you asked Craig about me?

I do - I think you saw the writing on the wall of using your push on tweet as a barometer for your alignment and you decided to not commit yourself to that position so early.

I don't readily see why you backpedal halfway through casing him without a claim or anything otherwise

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
in fact i thought ratchet made himself obv town this game, but maybe i am wrong. u guys can have at it!

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Note if he's scum he passed up going for Luka as well
he read luka town tho iirc, u make it sound like he passed up on luka without reading him / without qualifying why he didnt vote him

also i dont think luka is mafia rn so this is not very kawaii angle

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Why are you confident in this
i have 70% of the playerlist as town rn, not very hard to find scum in the remaining 6-7 names. xadlin seems obviously one. better question is why arent u confident in it

Ultra

THE BEAR
i have 70% of the playerlist as town rn, not very hard to find scum in the remaining 6-7 names. xadlin seems obviously one. better question is why arent u confident in it

Terrible answer.

If you're locked in on Xadlin being scum, who you have as town is completely irrelevant. You stated it like you had him solved, try again.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
So you think xadlin is definitely scum, his teammates are in the inactives, and you're chill with us wagoning ratchet who isn't inactive and also who you are town reading

Bruh what
yeah, if im wrong it helps me assess my reads

if im right then shud i be worried lol. town ratchet will no diff both of u and ur wagon

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
This discussion over what I would do as scum here is pretty bizarre to read lmao, people are putting more thought into what thought they think I put into my game than I ever would lel

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
@hime What do you think my plan is here exactly. Feels a bit beneath you imo to default to "this is the easy way" and I don't really feel like you believe in the argument you're making. So I want to pick your brains a bit with it.
to get heat off a struggling teammate?
im not really sure how thats so hard to understand?

i dont see how its beneath me to come to a read regarding ur play
not every interaction has to have layers of "oh she was trying to bus here" or "oh he was distancing with that vote"
feels beneath u imo to disregard some types of interactions

magic defended me in mhw after i failed at counterclaiming ekko
its not beneath anyone to come to a conclusion of one mate defending another

Ratchet

I do - I think you saw the writing on the wall of using your push on tweet as a barometer for your alignment and you decided to not commit yourself to that position so early.

I don't readily see why you backpedal halfway through casing him without a claim or anything otherwise
Are we just ignoring everything else I've said as to why that was then? If the idea is that I've gotten myself into a position where my alignment is judged on Tweet, why on earth do I not just get Tweet at least, instead of playing it self.

Very little thought put into this from you.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Terrible answer.

If you're locked in on Xadlin being scum, who you have as town is completely irrelevant. You stated it like you had him solved, try again.
yes i have him individually solved as scum too via lack of content and terrible vote on tweet and more focus on post count / inactives

Tempest

Leprous Monarch

not every interaction has to have layers of "oh she was trying to bus here" or "oh he was distancing with that vote"

Do you have any thoughts on the game outside of Luka/ratchet btw

Ultra

THE BEAR
yes i have him individually solved as scum too via lack of content and terrible vote on tweet and more focus on post count / inactives

Do you expect him to provide content as town? What would you say is the difference between his games, and why wasn't this factored into your original answer?

Ratchet

I suggest you find some other slots to talk about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back