Game Ranked Castlevania animated series Mafia - Game Thread

Luka

Polarized Noob
Did I remember correctly from last game that you want to get better at reads?
I'm not really making any at the moment, the only thing I did was call Orca town being an extremely LHF read for claiming early on but mostly yeah.
I think this game I'm just going to try to have some sembelence of activity across it

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
I also don't think anybodys come with a case for calling me wolfy by any metric so far except that I haven't obvious towned by P5 so I don't know what people are expecting TBH

200w.gif

DoflaMihawk

Paramount
It's page 5 right now, and I'm not expecting anything. I do expect me not to get pushed for not being obvious town this early onto the game, and for it to be a serious push, so I'm largly chalking up what you're doing to a reaction test.
Page 5? Ew

vote lynch luka

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
It's page 5 right now, and I'm not expecting anything. I do expect me not to get pushed for not being obvious town this early onto the game, and for it to be a serious push, so I'm largly chalking up what you're doing to a reaction test.
so u believe ur not obvious town? how come?

Luka

Polarized Noob
so u believe ur not obvious town? how come?
I mean, of course I'm not. I would argue I'm largely wolfier than townier than not right now, but nobodys actually pointed out the reason for that being the case so I'm not going to do myself a dis-service and point it out myself.

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
I'm not really making any at the moment, the only thing I did was call Orca town being an extremely LHF read for claiming early on but mostly yeah.
I think this game I'm just going to try to have some sembelence of activity across it
I was just making sure it was you and not someone else.

Let's use Orca as a case study here. And for this experiment imagine it's some new guy or gal that you've never played with but is not new to mafia

If they were scum, what is a pro to claiming vanilla basically from the get go?

If they were scum what is a con to claiming vanilla from the get go?

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
I mean, of course I'm not. I would argue I'm largely wolfier than townier than not right now, but nobodys actually pointed out the reason for that being the case so I'm not going to do myself a dis-service and point it out myself.
If u think ur scummier than u r towny, y is it annoying that ppl find u scummy?

U equated it to ppl "blowing things out of proportion" for u asking ppl abt reads

Luka

Polarized Noob
I was just making sure it was you and not someone else.

Let's use Orca as a case study here. And for this experiment imagine it's some new guy or gal that you've never played with but is not new to mafia

If they were scum, what is a pro to claiming vanilla basically from the get go?

If they were scum what is a con to claiming vanilla from the get go?
General con and pro for both is for pro you just gain town credit and a con is that it locks you into a claim for later, allowing things like a tracker to screw you over. Hence why it's >rand town IE: LHF town read that I'm sure anybody can come to.

Vote count 1 day 1 New

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
I'm a glow in the dark vanilla vampire...weird

No lynch, see you all next week

vote lynch orca

Vote emil

vote lynch one last username

Like Bachi, OLU, Polar and Orca so far.
In what sense?
Vote: Magic

Vote lynch Luka

vote Luka

Feels very unnatural imo

Page 5? Ew

vote lynch luka
Orca: No Lynch
Dofla: Orca > Luka
Polar: Emil
Luka: OLU
Ratchet: Magic
Hime: Luka
Tempest: Luka

Luka: 3
No Lynch/Magic/Emil/OLU: 1

Luka

Polarized Noob
If u think ur scummier than u r towny, y is it annoying that ppl find u scummy?

U equated it to ppl "blowing things out of proportion" for u asking ppl abt reads
For the highlighted, I was annoyed that I was being lightly "mocked" over it when in reality it was just 3 questions for unexplained raeds / posts that I wanted a bit more elaboration into. I feel nothing in terms of Tempest finding me wolfy here, or Dolfia voting me, since I don't think either are actual reads.

DoflaMihawk

Paramount
For the highlighted, I was annoyed that I was being lightly "mocked" over it when in reality it was just 3 questions for unexplained raeds / posts that I wanted a bit more elaboration into. I feel nothing in terms of Tempest finding me wolfy here, or Dolfia voting me, since I don't think either are actual reads.
And it's back up to three again

Back