11. One Last Username
12. Luka

13. Xadlin
14. Tempest

15. Psychic
16. Jesse Pinkman

17. Bachi
18. DoflaMihawk
Not gonna lie, I might be secretly leaning to being the same on most of those. Just a little hesitant on some but damn near it

The Orca

Antihero
polar seems a bit off btw, i havent seen him interact like that with orca in the early game b4. seems like a load of nothing. might remove him from the list

Elaborate please
This answer gonna be good

baby-yoda-the-mandalorian.gif

One Last Username

Distinguished
Seems kinda defensive.

For example, he pulled a "gotcha" on Luka by saying Ekko is acting differently and Luka's still reading him town. The implication being that this is scummy, because Luka read OLU as scum for the same thing.

Feels a bit more bloodlusted than how he usually rolls, imo. He's kinda like Mr. Rogers as town. Imagine Mr. Rogers reaching slowly into his pocket and you see the imprint of a Glock
Defensive ?

I was merely pointing out the flaws of using last game as a basis.

Ekko still isn’t in the triple posts digits by the way, which he usually does by now.

Ain’t calling that scummy. Hope that the man is okay. But I ain’t gonna use post counts from the previous game to make a judgment on this one

Bachi

Distinguished
Ok so my reads so far are Ratched- town lean, think that his read list rn is massive for an early game start, the only thing i dont agree with is his take on the Luka-indie theory, started by ekko, his defense against the tmi case is alright,

I gave Orca a town lean for his fast claim, idk why he did it but whatever, and he is doing some work also, doing read list and showing his stance,

Polar bear seems involved also, trying to create some activity quoting Ultra and Magic at the start of the game, has a read list, , I guess this is good enough for a town lean

I will say GTH town on this group of people Ultra, Tempest, Hime, Doffla, their level of aggressiveness vs Luka is most likely to come from town than scum, and statistically, I also doubt that the scum team is jumping someone like that,

GTH Town on Luka for his observation on Ratchet and his wagon, the TMI case doesnt make that much sense to me, he was using a what if scenario, his case on OLU was bad tho, he is equating posting with being scummy, all while saying that posting is NAI for Ekko.

Bachi

Distinguished
Speaking of Ekko, he has a read list and some activity, but his take on Luka being indie doest make much sense to me, GTH scum and I , need some explanations and receipts if possible.
i think luka is an indie, caught for what he thinks is wrong reason and is kinda annoyed he might get yeeted here for what he thinks is him playing uninformed

that one post where he asks us to open it after he dies give me this feeling lol
An indie is supposed to play uninformed, he doesn't know who mafia or town is, your reason sounds entirely made up,

Vote lynch Emil

Bachi

Distinguished
Speaking of Ekko, he has a read list and some activity, but his take on Luka being indie doest make much sense to me, GTH scum and I , need some explanations and receipts if possible.

An indie is supposed to play uninformed, he doesn't know who mafia or town is, your reason sounds entirely made up,

Vote lynch Emil
Or he should know who is who at the start of a game

Bachi

Distinguished
Olu can have a town lean; he does not appear to have any agenda, and he is defending with reasonable takes vs Luka.

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
She literally said in the dead qt she said they should be utilized to show the risks of putting people in execute range.

And I'm not looking to entertain
She has said that she hates having to think about them and hates them on principle. Just because she understands the utility, doesn't mean she likes them.

It's Melkor's game primarily though, so the answer I suppose is yes it could be in the game. So how has this helped advance the game state?

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
I don't really get Magic's play so far. There are 0 town reads and his focus is on the most boring, NAI-tier shit possible. Kind of feel that, as scum, he would be trying a little harder to blend in. Don't know what to make of it because this isn't how he plays town either.

Back