• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Castlevania animated series Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

okay this is easier to follow than your previous post. I will reread your play around the wagon with this in mind
Huh. I've been saying this from the start, which is why I said "I am not retracting my scum read, I want to see what this direction does".

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
No, let's be real here - I have to consistently find him early and then support his reads, it doesn't work the other way. So naturally when I don't find him, it's not going to work. He cannot read me very well, he never has been able to. I don't think it's the case here, but the grounds upon which you're rejecting the likelihood aren't accurate.
i think its more so he reads u by who u r scum reading and then u both end up susing the same person

over here yall have completely opposite reads and world views, its hard to reconcile that u r working toward the same goal no?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
lets start with luka. where r we with him. r u still reading him town @Ratchet? ik im asking u to change ur world view but the guy virtually vanished after no longer being a wagon

given that u or me are the main wagons, and he town read us both, what u expect his play here to be?

Ratchet

lets start with luka. where r we with him. r u still reading him town @Ratchet? ik im asking u to change ur world view but the guy virtually vanished after no longer being a wagon

given that u or me are the main wagons, and he town read us both, what u expect his play here to be?
I think he's likely Indie still.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
You love doing this kind of posturing as well every time I suspect you, can't help yourself lol
well im feeling the same pressure from u that i am from polar/orca rn. speaks volume to ur suspicion of me. its insignificant, i dont think u believe in it

Emil

V.I.P. Member
and i very well think polar is scum, the guy is legit frozen

here im telling it to ur face, do something about it

you are frozen wolf @Polar Bear

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
You and Orca both have him as scum, why don't you vote him you lazy bums

Ultra: vote him you bum

Polar bear: i voted him Sunday and haven't wavered

Ultra: i meant why haven't you pushed him

Ultra: shit i fucked up

Ultra: gotta twist this now or im gonna get caught

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Huh. I've been saying this from the start, which is why I said "I am not retracting my scum read, I want to see what this direction does".
I've just gone through your posts from the start of the tweet wagon and don't see you saying any of what you put in that post. if you want to say those were your hidden thoughts driving your posts then OK but you can't say "I've been saying this from the start". no, you objectively have not.

Ratchet

@Emil One thing I've noticed - at several points today you've said something along the lines of "have I been wrong on you Ratchy and Tempest/Ultra are right". But then you've agreed with lots of the issues I have with Ultra- why would that, for example, change because of how I reacted to Tweet's wagon?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
thread evidence to u doing nothing, i dont remember anything from u outside of mental gymnastics to overexplain an orca town read that im sure everyone reads him town anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back