• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Castlevania animated series Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
I mean, I don't think that's how statistics work. I'm just pointing out what exactly people are going to accuse me of had I not said that, and my defense towards said accusation that people would accuse me of. Pre-empting a defense may be bad sure, but I can't see any downside towards me doing so?
its not abt downsides/upsides, etc.
it comes off as extremely self-conscious which is something i strongly attribute to scum

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
What page were you on by that point? At least page 25 and you have made a total of one alignment read on that point at a LHF in thread. It is not disengenous to accuse you of being a wolf based off of that, or even pressure you to give more than that?
do u consider urself and ratchet low hanging fruits?
also it is very disingenuous considering ive pretty much always given read lists after i catch up
its how i play and something i do as literally every alignment

acting like i wont provide any reads on anyone else or telling me to move on WHILE im in the middle of catching up (and literally just returned) is outright scummy and rude
esp coming from ratchet who is very familiar with me and my play and knows i will give reads on everyone when i get a chance to

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
He never responded that and it takes you white knighting him for 0 reason to address that angle.
it wasnt whiteknighting
it felt like u were trying to deliberately twist his post to mean something else and therefore give u a reason to vote him/hop on his wagon
came off forced and i dont think u actually believed it either

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
Orca: No lynch>Ultra
Dofla: Orca > Luka > Ratchet
Polar: Emil>Ultra
Luka: OLU > Tweet>Ultra>Unvote>Lethal
Ratchet: Magic > Ultra > Tweet > Xadlin > Hime > Xadlin > Ultra>Xadlin > Ultra
Hime: Luka > Ratchet
Tempest: Luka > Tweet > Xadlin(Rugrat)
Ultra: Luka > Tweet > Emil > Ratchet/Xadlin>Dr Watson> Rugrat
OLU: Luka > Tweet >unvote Lethal>Xadlin(Rugrat) >
Tweet: Luka > Ratchet > Emil>Luka
Xadlin: Tweet
Bachi: Xadlin (Rugrat)
Nibel: Ultra
Magic: Xaldin (Rugrat)
Emil: Rugrat > Ultra>Unvote>Magic
Fujishiro: Rugrat

Rugrat: 6
Ultra: 4
Ratchet: 2
Tweet: 1
Magic: 1
Lethal: 1
Luka: 1

Let me know if there are any mistakes.

10 to hammer, otherwise there is plurality lynch.

@Flower

A mistake was corrected in vote count.

Rugrat

Caldust
Doesn't seem like Rug intends on using it either which is weird

Theres a standard deadline of 12 hours before EoD to fire it and he's said he's logging off
There’s nothing weird about being reluctant to use a killing role early doors, it’s sensible play. It’s absurdly dumb to use a killing role without reading the thread.

Nobody has come up with a good argument for vigs shooting N1 - when they have at least one flip to work with and have been following the thread actively; so why on Earth would I use a duel shot (which also potentially kills me)?

Might be wrong on rugrat or he's putting on a very convincing facade of indifference. Idk why he'd even bother to claim if he didn't give a shit tho
It’s not a facade. I just wasn’t going to spend a couple of hours reading back and posting, when it was gone midnight and I had to be up at 7AM.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Can you explain these?
ultra and tempest town bc i agree with most of their positions so far and nothing abt their play has really pinged me as someone trying to mislead town

olu i already explained earlier actually so convenient of u to skip over that!
i am just going to quote it below
i feel like its harder to explain y i feel something is the same but ill try
i think his focuses this game have shifted around to be things i dont think scum would really concern themselves with
e.g. saying towns color is orange so read lists should reflect that

on top of that, he seems ok with whatever direction is in front of him which i would expect from town more than scum
as scum, i feel like u have to be more careful abt ur positions and posts
but the vibe his posts give off is just someone who is unrestrained

orca is honestly mostly for his claim at the start, i dont see scum orca doing something like that
polar, i dont sense much oof an agenda from him, plus also im trusting orcas read of him

tweet, i dont really understand what the case against him was
he seems town and has had positions and takes that i agree with
plus i feel like as scum he would at least try not to bring as much attention onto himself by going after ratchet or someone for example

dofla i feel like i wasnt as sure abt earlier in the game but he beat me to the punch with pointing out how out of place ratchets reaction to ultra making a read list was
i feel like we mindmelded over how sus it looked

lethal is admittedly my weakest read out of the bunch and honestly i was debating between putting him in null
its mostly almost a gth read
his attitude feels similar to last game like a townie who cba

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Horrible lol, most of the roster will 100% honor Tempest / Ultra and Ratchet won't live past day two were that to be the case. I refuse to believe this is a genuine thing that you believe, and if you do believe said genuine thing then I give up all reason.
they will 100% not and u can just read nibels posts alone for evidence of that
this is an extremely stupid take as theres literally proof of it right around that post of mine u quoted that u even thumbs upped!
i am going to assume this post is bad faith from a scum

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Bolded are reads Hime hasn't explained incase you're curious
funny that u ask me to explain, dont wait for a response, and then paint it like im refusing to cooperate or something

if u want to know y magic is so low its bc hes playing like dogshit, hasnt been trying to find town, barely if even offering opinions on the meaty discussions of the thread (e.g. ultra v ratchet), etc.
inactivity is a thing, sure, but his vote on xadlin also came off slimy af
its easier for me to see the scum motivation of magic playing this way than the town motivation

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
think watson is just town based on her posts while being sussed by ratchet and ultra
feel like she was argumentative and stood her ground which feels towny

Ultra

THE BEAR
There’s nothing weird about being reluctant to use a killing role early doors, it’s sensible play. It’s absurdly dumb to use a killing role without reading the thread.

Nobody has come up with a good argument for vigs shooting N1 - when they have at least one flip to work with and have been following the thread actively; so why on Earth would I use a duel shot (which also potentially kills me)?

It’s not a facade. I just wasn’t going to spend a couple of hours reading back and posting, when it was gone midnight and I had to be up at 7AM.

Well Rug the problem is at the midnight hour you kinda just said "fuck off ya cunts"

Is this a decent reason not to use D1? In isolation sure, given that your slot was heavily suspected. But why didn't we hear any of this reasoning earlier?

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Uh. Help now I think I completely and utterly lost confidence one second
at least have some conviction on ur strongest scum read??
y r u building a case of playing cards, one small blow knocks it down?

Ultra

THE BEAR
And even if that explanation by Rug is sorta consistent I feel like without trying to use his role as a bargaining chip he almost always gets lynched here too

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
if luka flipped town, id be more likely to change my reads more
but u flipping town doesnt really change much
i scum read the others individually of u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back