Game Ranked Castlevania animated series Mafia - Game Thread

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
Ok I'm pulling your leg a bit Luka

I think the case on Lethal is correct and fairly self explanatory

I'm a bit concerned about a pattern in Ekko's play direction. Namely, it seems like his leads follow from people who have accused him first, like Polar Bear or you, which is a common tactic to minimize the amount of players that can't be associated with him

One Last Username

Distinguished
Can I know who you want to wagon in the meantime? I'll follow you there unless it's like, really bad.
In the meantime?

You want ekko to from one wagon to the next. That’s mortal behaviour. We vampyre prefer to suck the blood of one target.

@Lord Melkor another missed opportunity. You can’t lynch an undead. But you can duck their blood. Kinda.

The lynch format should have been suck x player’s blood dry

One Last Username

Distinguished
OLU being top 5 post count says enough about this games activity. unplayable. scum can have the win imma play sm nier and watch my dear diabellstar dance

Bro, about 24 hours ago you said that you were not going to post that much. I took that as you relinquishing your traditional top 5 poster spot. It’s too late to backtrack now.

Luka

Polarized Noob
Ok I'm pulling your leg a bit Luka

I think the case on Lethal is correct and fairly self explanatory

I'm a bit concerned about a pattern in Ekko's play direction. Namely, it seems like his leads follow from people who have accused him first, like Polar Bear or you, which is a common tactic to minimize the amount of players that can't be associated with him
~~Also I get this weird feeling ur being strangly nice but I also like it so I dun wanna push it~~

Bachi

Distinguished
Actually I will address this one....this seems performative and just forcing a link between 3 players
How is that forcing a link when their early content was to push Luka, its a full adult link ready to go to college,
If im to rank them now , i would say Tempest>Hime>Doffla
Tempest is creating activity, has diverse pushes from Ratchet, Luka to Xadlin, I can give a town lean here, for solving content , towny
Hime has decent content also, think that she is to fixated on Ratchet tho, Ratchet has a night talk ability, this is 0 utility for mafia, but she has given reads for everyone, and holds her ground, towny
Doffla had a idgaf vote early on Orca, and in the later stages of this game, he is mostly following Hime and her push on Ratchet, gth town.

What is your stance on this? How do you read them?

Bachi

Distinguished
On play though, I think that Ekko is purely bullshit and I think that a few of his pushes are misguided. This is really blatently manipulative and he refuses to account for what he's said on merit, but at the same time I think that he kind of did this last game so unsure. I'll go over and take a look at it again.
Can you quote the posts ur talking about here?

Bachi

Distinguished
That's not to say I think you are Indie, it would just explain some if the issues I'm running into. Fundamentally I think my main problem with you is how you're coming to town reads, that can be explained with that, and also satisfies the fact that slots that historically oppose you are all just falling over themselves to avoid actually committing to a side here.
Think that your claim fits more for indie here tbh, global phase manipulation is big af, but i dont see it being a mafia role, just due to its utility, this ability is a yo i claim this, im cleared, type of ability

Bachi

Distinguished
Who thinks ratchet/ultra are t/t?
So you are following the thread and asking questions, but then we have these kinds of posts.
vote xaldin

you have my sowrd

do you know why we're voting xadlin btw

Nope, but I'm assuming he's inactivity and will eventually be late game poe fodder so it is what it is
if you were aware of the ultra v ratchet conversation, im pretty sure you could have isoed a 8 poster, and make a conclusion yourself, your posts comes across as fabricated, kinda scummy

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
Countdown to the end of day 1 around 21 hours 30 minutes left.
Lynch is plurality but 10 votes hammer and end the date

1. @The Orca
2. @Polar Bear
3. @Emil
4. @Chairman Nibel
5. @Hans Tweetenberg
6. @Magic
7. @Ratchet
8. @Lethal
9. @Ultra
10. @hime
11. @One Last Username
12. @Luka
13. @Xadlin replaced by @Rugrat
14. @Tempest
15. @Psychic replaced by @Fujishiro
16. @Jesse Pinkman replaced by @Dr. Watson
17. @Bachi
18. @DoflaMihawk

Less than 12 hours left until the end of dayphase.

Vote count 8 day 1 New

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
Orca: No lynch>Ultra
Dofla: Orca > Luka > Ratchet
Polar: Emil>Ultra
Luka: OLU > Tweet>Ultra
Ratchet: Magic > Ultra > Tweet > Xadlin > Hime > Xadlin > Ultra>Xadlin > Ultra
Hime: Luka > Ratchet
Tempest: Luka > Tweet > Xadlin
Ultra: Luka > Tweet > Emil > Ratchet/Xadlin>Dr Watson> Rugrat
OLU: Luka > Tweet > Lethal>Xadlin >
Tweet: Luka > Ratchet > Emil
Xadlin: Tweet
Bachi: Xadlin
Nibel: Ultra
Magic: Xaldin
Emil: Rugrat > Ultra
Fujishiro: Rugrat

Rugrat/Ultra: 6
Ratchet: 2
Emil/Tweet: 1

10 to hammer.

unvote

dem ultra is already that far in votes lol

put him off execute

vote lynch magic

I think that if Hime is scum one of Ratchet or Ultra is scum, this game Hime's actually taking a side as opposed to last game where she largely just skated thread. Fujishiro I would lean town but not sure on it.

The one thing I'm unsure about Ekko here is a lot of his takes this game just went nowhere I guess. He didn't pursue them and I don't know if he believes them (IE: Saying he scum reads me but not acting on it whatsoever, or saying he's starting to waver.) [I just realized this is Ultra's take I contested but yk what whatever!]

I want to take another look at Bachi, I kinda think they're just flying UTR.
Vote Lynch Lethal
Anybody disagree with this direction? I think his reaction to the FPS is outing. I'm not super confident on Hans simply because I don't know if he's that uhm, bad of a scum player to the point where he's so obviously agendad and fake it's killing me.

Vote lynch Luka

Think on balance this is the direction I'm the most comfortable with

Nightyyy

Luka: OLU > Tweet>Ultra>Unvote>Lethal
Tempest: Luka > Tweet > Xadlin
OLU: Luka > Tweet > Lethal>Xadlin >
Tweet: Luka > Ratchet > Emil>Luka
Bachi: Xadlin
Magic: Xaldin
Emil: Rugrat > Ultra>Unvote>Magic
Luka: OLU > Tweet>Ultra>Unvote>Lethal
Tempest: Luka > Tweet > Xadlin(Rugrat)
OLU: Luka > Tweet >unvote Lethal>Xadlin(Rugrat) >
Tweet: Luka > Ratchet > Emil>Luka
Bachi: Xadlin (Rugrat)
Magic: Xaldin (Rugrat)
Emil: Rugrat > Ultra>Unvote>Magic

Rugrat: 6
Ultra: 4
Ratchet: 2
Tweet: 1
Magic: 1
Lethal: 1
Luka: 1

Let me know if there are any mistakes.

10 to hammer, otherwise there is plurality lynch.

@Flower

Last edited:

Rugrat

Caldust
Vote lynch Rugrat

claim time

vote lynch @Rugrat

almost feel like mods wont sub a player into such a suspected slot but ionno

Vote Lynch Rugrat
@Ultra

@Emil

@Fujishiro

What were you aiming to do by lynching me when I’d been repped in fewer than two hours prior and i was already half way to majority and there was 20h left of day?

Ratchet, why did unvote for a duellist claim which is NAI?

Ekko, why were you so certain I was scum you were hoping to lynch me without a claim or giving me time to catch up and then unvoting for an NAI claim?

Back