Game Ranked Castlevania animated series Mafia - Game Thread

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
ultra getting cooked by alwaysmind and orca team up tho is a site to behold, i have front seats

Emil

V.I.P. Member
if ur not here, pls play/solve more to get sorted out

list is kind of sorted from towniest to scummiest

town
OLU
bachi
ratchet
dofla
orca
tweet
tempest
ultra
hime

indie
luka

mafia
xadlin

unsorted
nibel
lethal
magic
psychic
polar
jesse

from the unsorted, lethal/nibel cud be townies. magic just leaves alot to be desired. could be town taking the game slow

could be wrong on hime. the posts where she was posturing early game felt weird (posturing that ratchet/luka are basically outed, saying damage control wont work etc..)

could be wrong on luka and he's simply mafia. wud mean im underestimating him alot as he seems more uninformed to me than not. if hes mafia hes on giga anti spew mode

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I dont know, I'm lost trying to follow you here. I originally thought you meant he wouldn't make the mistake then that if he did he wouldn't say oops

Hans Tweetenberg
Emil

Psychic
Jesse Pinkman

Ultra - DV
why r me and tweet b4 psychic and jesse

also where is xadlin. do u belive what xadlin says about tweet

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
I've already explained both the top 2

Psychic and Jesse bc of activity....obviously activity is not stronger than reads

The Orca

Antihero
1. Orca- Vanilla
2. Polar Bear
3. Emil
4. Chairman Nibel
5. Hans Tweetenberg
6. Magic
7. Ratchet
8. Lethal
9. Ultra- DV

10. hime
11. One Last Username
12. Luka- Vanilla

13. Xadlin
14. Tempest
15. Psychic
16. Jesse Pinkman
17. Bachi
18. DoflaMihawk

Bachi

Distinguished
What if he's godfather and just wanted to claim early so any push against him is a push to lynch?
Its a d1 page 1 read, for the record, I have Orca as a town lean independently of his claim, think he had some good observations overall, like his town lean on doffla for going at him trying to create some activity early

Bachi

Distinguished
Well my read on Kekko has improved, even tho his indie talk vs luka is weak af, so lets get some input from Xadlin
Vote Tweet

He has been silent and mostly mosted fluff.

Hey im not one to talk but im gonna be more active when im not sleeping.

Unless im playing a game or making dinner.
To me Tweet seemed serious in most of his interactions, this is a weak vote, why do you have the impression that he fluffed?

Bachi

Distinguished
how do the 3 of us have the same content? explain dofla
At that point all 3 of you had like 10 posts, mostly pushing Luka, I qualified that play as a gth town read, in term of thread presence i still have a gth town read on you, since your stance didnt changed much, so its kinda frozen

One Last Username

Distinguished
Anything I should know? I made my entry post and then got lost watching YouTube and insta reels lol.
You were poisoned and need to find the antidote. You but three guess to figure out who is the healer. But beware, there’s two holy waters in the bunch. If you guess the holy water, then you are out of the game and suffer a painful second death.

Bachi

Distinguished
You were poisoned and need to find the antidote. You but three guess to figure out who is the healer. But beware, there’s two holy waters in the bunch. If you guess the holy water, then you are out of the game and suffer a painful second death.
Where`s your vote at OLU?

Back