Game Ranked Castlevania animated series Mafia - Game Thread

One Last Username

Distinguished
Seriously?

Nope. I entered page 8, fell asleep, posted again for anything I should know, didn't get a timely response, so I've not read anything except for OLU's post of being poisoned.

I have time now though to do a read-back but low motivation if it's for nought
If it makes tou feel better, @Lord Melkor would probably tell you if you were actually poisoned. Not some random schmuck in the thread.

Glad it got your attention though.

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
Man you shouldn't have dropped the shtick so fast

Dawg deflated like a water balloon. Immediately identified a reason to stop posting. Bro rolled scum
So you have 4 scum reads. Going to start thinking now or...? You haven't even gotten any of us close to claiming lmao. What are you doing?

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
My inclination is that Lethal, as scum, would try to carry his weight by "doing something" rather than simply talling about how he doesn't want to do anything. I would lean town there for that reason, but I don't have all that much conviction with it.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
My inclination is that Lethal, as scum, would try to carry his weight by "doing something" rather than simply talling about how he doesn't want to do anything. I would lean town there for that reason, but I don't have all that much conviction with it.

Uh no

If he's scum and thinks he's going to die why wouldn't he give in, he's just going to spew.

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
I'm voting Ekko?
And you think the entire scum team is cross defending itself from 3 votes because...? I'm at the stage where if you're Town, you have to be deliberately tanking your play on some level. I simply can't believe that you think this. You've had so little thought and consideration put into your positions Ultra, like pretty much every read you have is half-baked. Have you hit your head recently?

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
And you think the entire scum team is cross defending itself from 3 votes because...? I'm at the stage where if you're Town, you have to be deliberately tanking your play on some level. I simply can't believe that you think this. You've had so little thought and consideration put into your positions Ultra, like pretty much every read you have is half-baked. Have you hit your head recently?

Why do you insist that I must consider my PoE's mutual compatibility at this stage of the game

It's not my process and never has been

Vote count 4 day 1 corrected New

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Vote: Xadlin

Vote lynch Emil

I'd go for the head of the snake tbh

vote lynch Ratchet

You dont believe this lol.

Vote: hime

vote lynch Emil

tick tock sun is rising. Your time to answer ran out.

Vote lynch Hans Tweetemberg

Hmm, I feel like it's hard for me to believe that her thoughts are genuine. They come across as almost trolling to me.

Unvote

Need to see where she goes from here.

Vote: Xadlin

You have answered my question. You can go to sleep now my fussy sweet vampyre. 💋

Unvote

Vote Lynch Xadlin

Actually scratch that. It’s too risky to have you cured.

Vote lynch lethal
Orca: No lynch
Dofla: Orca > Luka
Polar: Emil
Luka: OLU > Tweet
Ratchet: Magic > Ultra > Tweet > Xadlin > Hime > Xadlin
Hime: Luka
Tempest: Luka > Tweet > Xadlin
Ultra: Luka > Tweet > Emil
OLU: Luka > Tweet > Lethal
Tweet: Luka > Ratchet > Emil
Xadlin: Tweet
Bachi: Xadlin

Emil: 4
Xadlin: 3
Luka/Tweet: 2
No Lynch/Lethal: 1

10 to hammer.

@Lord Melkor

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
Uh no

If he's scum and thinks he's going to die why wouldn't he give in, he's just going to spew.
Because he wouldn't believe he is just going to die because his scum chat would be telling him otherwise... I think his current position is pretty horseshit actually about that, but I can reconcile it as him looking for an excuse to not bother.

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
Why do you insist that I must consider my PoE's mutual compatibility at this stage of the game

It's not my process and never has been
Because based on how you have formed your reads, you've established equity with various parts of it, I.e you think I'm scum defending scum Luka. You haven't really given much thought to this - my position around my claiming, for example, should have given you the expectation that I can claim something that's probably strong/clearing, so you would, as town, want to have me prove that. Instead, you haven't thought about it at all, because your thinking is by and large absent this game.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
Because he wouldn't believe he is just going to die because his scum chat would be telling him otherwise... I think his current position is pretty horseshit actually about that, but I can reconcile it as him looking for an excuse to not bother.

This assumes Lethal possesses information awareness he clearly doesn't have. If he's not caught up in the thread to be confused by this, he's probably not caught up in scum chat, and unless his team mates were around precisely when he reacted he'd be left to his own devices.

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
I don't even disagree with that much of your reads list. I think what you're using to come to reads is complete shit, are you a completely shit player Ultra?

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
This assumes Lethal possesses information awareness he clearly doesn't have. If he's not caught up in the thread to be confused by this, he's probably not caught up in scum chat, and unless his team mates were around precisely when he reacted he'd be left to his own devices.
So your position is he fell for the reaction test and ran away, without doing anything? And this tracks for Lethal with you? Correct?

Back