Game Ranked Castlevania animated series Mafia - Game Thread

Luka

Polarized Noob
Real quick:
@Ultra @Ratchet I think you have more meta with them, can you explain to me reads on OLU here? They're playing the game and actively contributing but they're kind of doing a 3P approach to this game and aren't involving themselves in anything serious. I dun like it

Luka

Polarized Noob
TOWN
hime

LEAN TOWN
Ultra, Tempest, OLU, Orca, Polar, Tweet

SLIGHT TOWN
Dofla, Lethal

NULL
Nibel, Bachi

INACTIVE AF
Psychic, Jesse

SLIGHT SCUM
Emil, Xadlin

SCUM
Ratchet, Luka, Magic

updated reads list^
pretty much the same as before minus like xadlin and magic
gth would put nibel in slight scum and bachi in slight town if i had to entirely rid the list of nulls

my idea of scum team is ratchet/luka/magic/ekko
if theres 5 members, maybe xadlin? id have to think abt it more tho

im more wary abt xadlin being scum now bc everyone and their mother seems completely fine with that direction that it just pings me so odd
not to say scum cant just hard bus him, would probs be more beneficial to tbh, but i still cant help but find it odd thats all
Bolded are reads Hime hasn't explained incase you're curious

Luka

Polarized Noob
i think dofla saying that your desperate attempts to sound townie are distracting him is both funny and townie from him lol

dofla has 2 ways of play, like this and like avatar. over there he was much more chill and nicer, here hes in giga chad mode

bachi shud be obv town rn i think, he just seems earnest in trying to discern people's alignment. cant rly say more
Thanks. Not sure on Bachi, could just be a good wolf. Thread consensus seems to have Dolfia as town and I'm a sheep so I'll give it a lean town.

One Last Username

Distinguished
Do you want a copy of my class schedule? Like, you can't use "inacitivty" as a reason to cite any sort of scum read whatsoever.

Your case against me is that I'm a student so I'm not super duper worried dw.
I'll post a read lists once I'm caught up
Class schedule, a bit from 2 professors would be great. We have to make sure you are attending night school. Because if it’s during the day, then we got a problem here. And your SAT scores would be a nice bonus, though required.

This should suffice.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Read like 12 pages of thus far. I catch up how I want to tho eat me

I dislike ultra thus far in my read back @Ratchet

He's instigating in a manner that's... More subtle? would you agree?

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
@Emil why did you preface your previous post on me over it looking like you're defending my absent mindedness? What does it matter that it comes across as a defense instead of perspective checkups?

Back