• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Castlevania animated series Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Word salad

Show me an example of what you were talking about from your catch up
It isn't

You know why I'm not giving it to you? because you're going to have some counterargument as to why what you do can't possibly be scummy, ever, and I'm wrong to read it as anything other than that

Unless you'd like to prove me wrong, why not dig for your own posts and tag me and do some guess work on your own this time instead of me having to explain in ten different ways and languages what I'm talking about where a conclusion will not be reached

Ultra

THE BEAR
It isn't

You know why I'm not giving it to you? because you're going to have some counterargument as to why what you do can't possibly be scummy, ever, and I'm wrong to read it as anything other than that

Unless you'd like to prove me wrong, why not dig for your own posts and tag me and do some guess work on your own this time instead of me having to explain in ten different ways and languages what I'm talking about where a conclusion will not be reached

I'm not going to debate you Ben Shapiro style

I'm going to demand an answer till you give me one, or I'll kill you, because my priority isn't refuting you, it's seeing if this was a thought process that checks out from what you were reading at the time

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
I like this answer

How is it more bloodlusted? I do not see anything scummy coming from OLU right here

I like how Luka's playing. I think there is no sense in Luka scum reading OLU. Probably town vs town.

I don't like how overconfident you're here. You're quickly assuming that what he says is wrong.

We can't make conclusions about the relations between Luka and Ratchet that soon then. I still think it's interesting and we may keep an eye on them in case of something like this happens this game.

Yeah but this look kinda opportunistic
Some actual content, still something

His ISO is not as meaningless as I assumed

Nibel wym relations between Ratch and Luka that soon? When was the time, for you personally, to look into whether they had equity back then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back