• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Castlevania animated series Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
imma let it rng, i think both wagons r stupid for day 1
you have taken every possible position on these wagons. when I've wanted xadlin/luka you've taken up a side on ultra/ratchet (literally have played both sides multiple times this phase). now I've decided on ratchet they're stupid wagons and you wanna RNG

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
my vote is remaining on magic, feel free to join it for a scum lynch

as for rugrat

@Rugrat i didnt unvote for the duellist claim, i unvoted for you to have time to catchup. u havent rly provided a read on me. cant tell if ur shading me or not for saying i unvoted for duellist. seem like ur trying to make me doing so scummy

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
my vote is remaining on magic, feel free to join it for a scum lynch

as for rugrat

@Rugrat i didnt unvote for the duellist claim, i unvoted for you to have time to catchup. u havent rly provided a read on me. cant tell if ur shading me or not for saying i unvoted for duellist. seem like ur trying to make me doing so scummy
we can push magic d2, he's not gonna be the lynch today. stop fucking around.

Ultra

THE BEAR
thoughts on magic defending lethal tho

think magic scum tmi'ing the guy / using him to sus u cuz ur pushing him (lethal)

He sounds kinda like he did last game which isn't a good sign. Feel like he could have made that counterpoint without reading the game and he probably did

Ratchet

nobody is above acting out of arrogance/pride

you literally counter claimed the vig in your last scum game! what are you on about?
I think you need to really look at last game. I picked angles and just stuck with them all game long. I've looked at basically everything from every possible direction this game, I have pride in my scum game for sure but I think I'm pretty obvious town simply from my approach this time around. I know I'm not always an easy read but when I put this much into trying to get answers yes I'm town.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
I think you need to really look at last game. I picked angles and just stuck with them all game long. I've looked at basically everything from every possible direction this game, I have pride in my scum game for sure but I think I'm pretty obvious town simply from my approach this time around. I know I'm not always an easy read but when I put this much into trying to get answers yes I'm town.
you said you won't make yourself attackable as scum. you counter claimed the vig last game, opening you up to being attacked all game. how is this not a contradiction?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
He sounds kinda like he did last game which isn't a good sign. Feel like he could have made that counterpoint without reading the game and he probably did
feel like hes making u look bad as there is nothing wrong with u trying to lead a wagon on a person u cant read. its kinda stupid to question that. like what r u supposed to do? let lethal go cuz u cant read him??

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
you have taken every possible position on these wagons. when I've wanted xadlin/luka you've taken up a side on ultra/ratchet (literally have played both sides multiple times this phase). now I've decided on ratchet they're stupid wagons and you wanna RNG
@Emil you gonna engage with this at all?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
they've always been stupid wagons the entire day

Ratchet

you said you won't make yourself attackable as scum. you counter claimed the vig last game, opening you up to being attacked all game. how is this not a contradiction?
It was calculated because it was a purely mechanical thing. It boiled analysis of my play down to "he would claim this as scum" or "he would not fake claim as scum". It's very easy to play along those angles. What I'm referring to is pressing lots of slots from every direction. Polar and Orca for example could easily turn on me for moving away from Ultra. Bachi could turn on me for the same thing. I guess a better way to explain it is that there is no consideration for keeping people in my corner this game, which is something I keep a close eye on as scum because I make sure I do only what I can get away with. That complete lack of regard for the risk associated with, say, moving my vote to Lethal earlier is something I'm pretty much only going to do as town (to the extent I've done it, I'm not saying I wouldn't do any single one of these things as scum, it just wouldn't be characteristic of my play).

Yes you'll say it's self meta and so it's worthless but it's correct.

Magic

Resplendent
also magic is scum, hes saying stuff and nothing at the same time
That's cause I'm busy.

I hardly want to be rash on either ultra or ratchet on day 1 while barely caught up and dofla is my only scum read.

Also no idea why you're trying to tell me off on lethal if you're aware of how awful your read on the guy is while also knowing I'm better at reading him.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
That's cause I'm busy.

I hardly want to be rash on either ultra or ratchet on day 1 while barely caught up and dofla is my only scum read.

Also no idea why you're trying to tell me off on lethal if you're aware of how awful your read on the guy is while also knowing I'm better at reading him.
tough luck, u dont get the same mercy magic and ratchet do then

Magic

Resplendent
feel like hes making u look bad as there is nothing wrong with u trying to lead a wagon on a person u cant read. its kinda stupid to question that. like what r u supposed to do? let lethal go cuz u cant read him??
Be patient and see how he evolves?

Magic

Resplendent
What's the vote count? I don't think the last one is most up to date with ultra moving his vote around so much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back