• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Castlevania animated series Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

Again I don't get it. You've been on about how Ultra has to be scum to the point you wanted to thunderdome him. Now you want him to support you. And if he doesn't, he's scum

:becel :dank
What's there to not get? He's prodding you but won't commit to doing anything, lazily cites self preservation as the reason for it. It's not town Ultra.

@Magic 1 time Night Talk from D2 onwards, X Shot Backuo Vig, but Backup is misused here, it should be "Delayed"

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
What's there to not get? He's prodding you but won't commit to doing anything, lazily cites self preservation as the reason for it. It's not town Ultra.

@Magic 1 time Night Talk from D2 onwards, X Shot Backuo Vig, but Backup is misused here, it should be "Delayed"
And if he votes me in particular, me who isn't even his counterwagon, he's fine in your book or what?

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Are you waiting for someone to do it for you?
I want a better lynch than Lethal or Rugrat or freaking Dofla. You/Luka would fit the bill. I have slightly more reservation about lynching you (even though it'd be funnier) but if it's more likely to avoid the former then I'm down

Ratchet

I want a better lynch than Lethal or Rugrat or freaking Dofla. You/Luka would fit the bill. I have slightly more reservation about lynching you (even though it'd be funnier) but if it's more likely to avoid the former then I'm down
Why would it be funnier?

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
ive noted these while reading back

Ah but he is - bringing it up at all runs the risk of people thinking about it, and therefore, if people are thinking about it, it's possible they could conclude it. It would be needlessly damaging to his team, given he apparently isn't doing anything else for them. From my position, I think Ultra is scum but it doesn't really mean all that much to me, but if you think Ultra is town, and you have me flipping town, then scum aren't going to be the ones who are trying to bridge the gap. They're going to be the ones stoking the fire (Ekko kind of did this in response to Magic, which is what is giving me reservations on him).
bunch of nonsense honestly ratchet, hime is 100% right here. magic could ask who t/t ultra vs ratchet implying that he does not t/t it and wants to know who does. bizarre thing to be defending

i dont think yall wud sus each other this long as t/t, im gonna support yeeting of 1 or both of u next day if yall struggle to find each other

Gud mawwwning

I'm not lynching Lethal after 72 hours of discussion, the vast majority of which didn't involve him. If y'all are saying Lethal is your best bet after 72 hours of blah blah blah, idk wtf you're even talking to each other for
well do u have anything better to offer?

Vote: Lethal
didnt u have him as town previously?

He is constantly tacking on his reasons for why I'm scum so I can't really help there.

I think:
-He is forcing angles to find reasons to suspect people.
-His thought processes that lead him to coming to reads is lacking, in that it displays very limited comprehension of the game.
-His defence is pretty performative IMO.

As for reads list, I do have a few but I'm not so confident in them, think Ultra is still scum but wavering on hime, Tempest I think is town (...probably), still have Orca, Nibel, Polar etc as town. Ekko I'm not fully sold on either, though slight town.
can u explain these points in details btw. ultra is showing lack of comprehension and is misreading some points, but if u look deeper, he's not really using that to suspect people or lead their yeets. that part is made up by you. name me one lynch that ultra pushed based on a forced angle

his defense being performative is outright non existent

Ratchet

knowing you is not one of my goals in life. I think you're scummy. if I'm wrong I'll live with it
Sure, but when you insert your image of someone to read them, and that image is distorted, guess what happens? If I am mislynched, you probably need to resolve Ultra, and then depending on his flip a combination of Tweet/hime/Dofla/Ekko/Luka/Rugrat. I would actually like to see you carry a win for Town after a poor start. If you're scum then well played.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back