Game Ranked Castlevania animated series Mafia - Game Thread

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
What is stranger, that he was killed or that he was janitored?

Janitor

Why is Magic the scum kill and not Polar?

That he was killed. Magic wasn't very active or particularly town read so it probably points straight to Dofla. Also a way to get ahead of him since he was unlikely to be protected, I suppose

Also notice above Dofla tries suggesting Magic wasn't the scum kill lol

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
You could have voted for someone else you prune juice.

Here is the sequence of events:

• I pushed hard for Lethal
  • Tempest CFD'd Ekko
  • Everyone suddenly popped out of the woodwork to vote for Ekko
  • I threw my vote down after it was clear that's where the wagon was going

I wasn't really town reading him but he wasn't my preference yesterday, I'm not taking the blame for that one

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
Janitor

That he was killed. Magic wasn't very active or particularly town read so it probably points straight to Dofla. Also a way to get ahead of him since he was unlikely to be protected, I suppose

I flipped who I was responding to in this post, woops

The Orca

Antihero
I wasn't saving Lethal homo erectus, Ekko was already in the dirt by the time I voted
shogun-pull-yourself-together-man.gif

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
The Orca
Tempest
Ultra

Dr. Watson
One Last Username

hime
Luka
Fujishiro
Bachi

Gad

Chairman Nibel

Hans Tweetenberg
Lethal
Rugrat

DoflaMihawk

Preliminary reads. Purple I'm reading as town but don't have strong enough reasons to take them off the table entirely.

I'm gonna pause here and try and work around the assumption that my scum read of Ratchet may have been misplaced since Ekko seemed fairly convinced, for now. We'll see what Gad has to say, but I'm not too concerned about it at the moment since his slot probably won't effect the rest of my solve that much

Yesterday at 5 minutes before EoD there was a sudden thrust to lynch Ekko, I think that with Magic being the scum kill the most likely explanation here was that this was an attempt at saving Lethal. I have Dofla pegged here at the top of the list as far as equity goes
Weren't you also a viable option for the lynch towards the end of yesterday?

Bachi

Distinguished
I would say to lynch Lethal, if he is scum we should question the people who started the cfd (Tempest) or the people who went online to vote in the last 10 minutes

Bachi

Distinguished
Janitor

Magic had a case on Doffla, but he also voted Lethal at the end there, (and ekko), shouldnt we lynch Lethal in this case?

Back