• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Castlevania animated series Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bachi

Distinguished
Pretty straightforward, what has Dofla done this game to earn your trust to this degree that you think I'm doing him dirty. What have you liked about his play today? Yesterday?
U act like you dont understand how a refill works tbh, ur not doing him dirty, u asking the same questions he already answered
and id vote doffla for the duel due to magic not due to his refill

Bachi

Distinguished
like we have only vt claims so far
Luka
Orca
a double voter
and a flipped cop
the refill spec is nai

Chairman Nibel

Breath of the Wild
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
He/Him
Oh yeah it was his play about The Orca that I didn't like, he was pretty agressive. Should a refiller avoid conflict to ensure his ability to be used in the future?

Ultra

THE BEAR
U act like you dont understand how a refill works tbh, ur not doing him dirty, u asking the same questions he already answered
and id vote doffla for the duel due to magic not due to his refill

You said there's no case on Dofla besides his claim, I've asked you point blank what you liked about his play and you dodged the question. Why?

Bachi

Distinguished
This is the 3rd time you've dodged the question, what has he done and what is your read on him?
I will vote him today, this is my read on him, what question have a dodged, and why are you asking the same stuff again and again

Ultra

THE BEAR
I will vote him today, this is my read on him, what question have a dodged, and why are you asking the same stuff again and again

Because you're not answering, and I think it's because you're scum and you don't actually have an answer. It tells me you haven't been actually trying to figure him out.

You can't come up with a single thing good to say about Dofla, but your focus here has been deconstructing my case. This doesn't make sens

Bachi

Distinguished
Because you're not answering, and I think it's because you're scum and you don't actually have an answer. It tells me you haven't been actually trying to figure him out.

You can't come up with a single thing good to say about Dofla, but your focus here has been deconstructing my case. This doesn't make sens
So why would i come here with a good thing about doffla? whats the point? I think that he is more active than yesterday and he is talking about his refill, what more is there to this?
Explain

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Rugrat had a choice between dueling Lethal and Dofla pretty much and went for Dofla, I kinda think Lethal is more likely scum out of the two and I also think Rugrat is more likely scum than Dofla so ima vote Rugrat outta here

As for Fuji he's done nothing and doesn't even feel obvtown like he usually does while still doing nothing

Ultra

THE BEAR
So why would i come here with a good thing about doffla? whats the point? I think that he is more active than yesterday and he is talking about his refill, what more is there to this?
Explain

If you have a town read on Dofla, it makes more sense for you to butt in here. You don't have any read on Dofla though, apparently.

You're admitting he's scum but remind me I'm in the wrong for questioning him. It feels like you don't want to defend him too much.

Like what is this shit

Bachi

Distinguished
If you have a town read on Dofla, it makes more sense for you to butt in here. You don't have any read on Dofla though, apparently.

You're admitting he's scum but remind me I'm in the wrong for questioning him. It feels like you don't want to defend him too much.

Like what is this shit
How the fk do I not have a read on Doffla when he is on my scum list? You are disingenuous and performative, though. Whats the point of talking about refills?

Ultra

THE BEAR
Rugrat had a choice between dueling Lethal and Dofla pretty much and went for Dofla, I kinda think Lethal is more likely scum out of the two and I also think Rugrat is more likely scum than Dofla so ima vote Rugrat outta here

As for Fuji he's done nothing and doesn't even feel obvtown like he usually does while still doing nothing

Why?

Also, kinda funny this is the position you're endorsing after all your moaning yesterday isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back