• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Castlevania animated series Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
I feel like Bachi was trying to redirect attention to Nibel at a couple of points. Think he's more likely to be aligned with Fuji/Tweet

I'm curious what you think of Bachi's earlier posts "grouping up" you/Tempest/Dofla
not really sure tbh
usually when scum do that, they throw one of their own into the mix and tie townies to their teammate
but in this case, would tempest be scum? it feels unlikely as they wouldnt expect him to flip before me and dofla id think...

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Can you explain this, cause it is how most of town got nuked last game
town got nuked bc they set up spec'd there would be a bg and trusted a result that would return inno for an sk and decided to lock them as town for it

this has nothing to do with any of that
bachi was pushing ultra with the intent of lynching him, it doesnt look like bussing/distancing at all

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
If Ultra is town scum will be in the people who are not taking any clear side or trying to play both sides.
hmm would need to look back at dp1 tho perhaps

since ratchet v ultra looks to be tvt so i assume scum would sideline a bit while the big dogs duke it out more

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Well if you are mafia here, your role is to make the dude look as bad as possible, and you accusing someone of lying is not a good look y know, i mean thats the point, lets create something to frame him
he lied about his role, but we didnt know, you just assumed this cuz, you idk, i guess it was funny for you to assume this
This aged like milk

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
Nvm, I totally town read bachi fml. Confused him for another bloke

I'll go away now

The Orca

Antihero
town got nuked bc they set up spec'd there would be a bg and trusted a result that would return inno for an sk and decided to lock them as town for it

this has nothing to do with any of that
bachi was pushing ultra with the intent of lynching him, it doesnt look like bussing/distancing at all
But Ultra hasn't been anywhere near being lynched except D1 and that was not even close. Bachi could have definitely just thrown it down on Ultra because the group as a whole refuses to finish him. Doesn't mean you are wrong, but definitely not anywhere near lock town

Ultra

THE BEAR
But Ultra hasn't been anywhere near being lynched except D1 and that was not even close. Bachi could have definitely just thrown it down on Ultra because the group as a whole refuses to finish him. Doesn't mean you are wrong, but definitely not anywhere near lock town

giphy.gif

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
Gonna say Fuji might be the way to go based off my limited interactions with him.

And by that I mean the 4 posts I sorta remember seeing

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Orca (claimed vanilla)
Fuji (unclaimed)
Tweet (unclaimed)
Captain Dickcheese (claimed night talk/delayed kill)
Ultra (claimed DV + BP)
hime (unclaimed?)
Luka (claimed vanilla)
Rug (confirmed duelist)
Tempest (unclaimed)
Fuji (unclaimed)

Orca is town behavorially.
Fuji is an unknown;×possible town, can't decide.
Gad is obliterating Ratchet's slot honestly.
Hime is a strong mixed read, we'll see how this phase goes.
Luka I lean more scum than null.
Rug is self-explanatory if people have paid attention.
Craig I don't see an agenda from.
Fuji is a slot I am undecided on.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
So considering how things happened in the last phase, i would say that Ultra- Rugrat are likely to be aligned based on the sole duel coordination, and also for Rugrat's read switch on Ultra, and his follow up, you can make the argument that he was pressured by the thread, i would say that this is a good enough link tho.

Another scum candidate would be Tempest here, who is trying his best to quote my posts but cant make a conclusion on his own, when you dont have arguments, this is what happens, his weird coordination with Ultra stands out also, they both are acting in sync, no shade on Ultra and likewise, they just ask for claims and hope that enough afk townies join the double voter to make the claim happen.

Himes total use of misinformation when Ultra himself admitted to pressure Doffla based on the lie angle is weird also, she can be aligned with Ultra, they scum read each other for the most part, but hime`s progression on Ultra doesn't track at all, idk how people like Luka can look at that interaction and say yeah dude Hime has a point.

Ultra tried to explain that the people who had Doffla as a town lean at the end of D2 can be scum, if someone is to explore this angle the only people who had this approach were Orca, Hime and Hans. On thread play alone Doffla wasn't scummy so i can understand their pov, the scummy one was Ultra, to be fair i wont ever get to lynch into this pool of people most likely, not before people like Rugrat and Ultra at a bare minimum.- Hime, but I will wait for her response and reasoning, make she can explain again how fair Ultra was to doffla.

And there are people like Nibel and Fuji who i cant get a good read on at this point, but idk how to even approach these slots in term of reading them.
Hard shade on Ultra and softer shade on hime (a secondary focus)
Dont even know how to explain this to if you dont get it i guess you dont get it, i would assume that you are scummy tho

-Ultra is putting pressure on Doffla cuz his claim seems weird from Ultras pov, he is trying to create scenarios where there is more to his claim
-Hime disagrees with this premise, thinks that Ultra is being opportunistic
-Doffla flips town
-Hime agrees that Ultra was right all along about his case on Doffla, but forget to mention that Ultra had no way to know at that point that there is more to that claim, since his entire victory over that premise doesnt even matter, it reeks at TMI at best.
Shading hime agIn
u brought back the tmi quote, i needed to address, it does look like this in hindsight, but at the same time its not an argument worth pursuing,
and tbh i see that u didnt read properly last dp, ultra sussing dofla for role fishing, its just an aspect
Acknowledgement of tmi
there were multiple people who avoided that duel, only 6 people from 14? voted on it

why are you not doing this tho? u seem ok with it
Shade again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back