• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Castlevania animated series Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Ultra is the SK. I figured he was hiding something with the BP claim, hence why we checked his role as it was odd he was complaining about someone not being transparent about their role while being covert about his.

As an added extra, his bulletproof works in the format that when he’s shot - he loses a vote.

What did you get when you checked my role?

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
I'm surprised you're so mech focused rather than also establishing if Ultra's meta aligns with Indtra

Kill two birds with one stone

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
well we are lynching rugrat whatever happens, but we need to find 2 other scums, the SK can be useful
No

What is wrong with people this game?

Depending on who it is the SK can be completely unpredictable. Consider not all players would care to avoid town if they're prioritizing their own wincon instead of siding with us.
We could be lower on the food chain but we're not off of it entirely.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
NAI? Not solving, placing votes. I can ask you the question why not him?
No, you said he's largely in the background and attributed it to a scum trait of his. Him being in the background and coasting along is NAI. It is not a method of trapping him as scum.

I love this deflection, it's fun to play with when questions are thrown back at me

I never said I was against Tweet claiming but he's so much at the bottom of the barrel it isn't even funny. You just told me there are 2 scums to look for, why aren't you solving past Tweet then?

Chairman Nibel

Breath of the Wild
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
He/Him
No, you said he's largely in the background and attributed it to a scum trait of his. Him being in the background and coasting along is NAI. It is not a method of trapping him as scum.

I love this deflection, it's fun to play with when questions are thrown back at me

I never said I was against Tweet claiming but he's so much at the bottom of the barrel it isn't even funny. You just told me there are 2 scums to look for, why aren't you solving past Tweet then?
Because I want to get a claim from him? I don't see what's the problem here.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Then what are you suggesting, girl?
I'm literally suggesting what I said. The SK is unpredictable.

We're talking purely in hypotheticals, right?

Let's humor the clown theory Ultra is SK (because to me he's heavily mirroring his town meta) - if he were, he'd only go so far to bat for town. He'd really only largely self-pres and play both sides as best as he could with no hard interest in winning alongside town because he would take both options presented to him. I.e.; He could swing the other way and scumside, for instance.
Unpredictable. Dangerous.

Compared to a scenario where - is I guess let's say Ratchet and myself - fit the archetype of a town siding SK. For example I'd be sure make it my nosy duty to lead to a town win instead of scumsiding. Ratchet would largely do it out of self-pres but he'd honor town and cause the least destruction if he could.
Less unpredictable. Less dangerous.

You can't assume it's #2. SK could fire and harm town if they didn't care enough to avoid it. You can't assume it's #1 either because unless the SK comes forward and coordinates with town with options on who to shoot, there is no way to prove SK has town's best interest to heart.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Mind you i could be completely wrong under my assumptions so if necessary you can just remove the names I've dropped and instead just generalize it instead. There's two different SK profiles to consider

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back