• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Castlevania animated series Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Orca (claimed vanilla)
Fuji (unclaimed)
Tweet (unclaimed)
Captain Dickcheese (claimed night talk/delayed kill)
Ultra (claimed DV + BP)
hime (unclaimed?)
Luka (claimed vanilla)
Rug (confirmed duelist)
Tempest (unclaimed)
Fuji (unclaimed)

Orca is town behavorially.
Fuji is an unknown;×possible town, can't decide.
Gad is obliterating Ratchet's slot honestly.
Hime is a strong mixed read, we'll see how this phase goes.
Luka I lean more scum than null.
Rug is self-explanatory if people have paid attention.
Craig I don't see an agenda from.
Fuji is a slot I am undecided on.
These are still the slots I'd pressure, hime being last

I put Fuji in there twice fuck

Rug I'm lynching today

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
@Dr. Watson
How do you make the difference between SK Ultra and Townie Ultra?
From how I interpret him (it's not gospel), I think he's less inclined to scum hunt and wouldn't be the face of discussions
Here he's scumhunting an amount he usually does as town and has a more rigid way of solving compared to being more flexible (which is indicative of not caring too much about the results and flips), and also looking into potential equity among players, and far more annoyed about the direction of things (investment)

I don't see him presenting himself as disinterested, there's a certain level of interest you just can't fake because the solve gets so intriguing and I think it'd bug him as town and it's bugging the hell out of him now

Chairman Nibel

Breath of the Wild
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
He/Him
Why were you voting me
To see your reaction, mostly. I have doubts on you and these didn't vanish after Dofla and Lethal flipping last day. Seems like Rugrat is scum, so I won't oppose his lynch in fine. Maybe he's right about the SK mech claim but I won't lynch you today.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Ultra is the SK. I figured he was hiding something with the BP claim, hence why we checked his role as it was odd he was complaining about someone not being transparent about their role while being covert about his.

As an added extra, his bulletproof works in the format that when he’s shot - he loses a vote.
he already claimed all of that in the thread tho

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Were you looking for a specific reaction?

I'm willing to re-evaluate Ultra and push him in null depending on this flip (obviously if it happens to be that Rug flips town not scum.)
But I do think Rugrat is the best direction and looks like he's doing it all out of self-preservation compared to Ultra who's directly going for the throat and throwing his weight around which aligns with his town meta also

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Oh yes I'll revisit this point

Nibel would you agree with Luka and the rest of us that Bachi was more likely throwing shade at Ultra toward the end?

Luka

Polarized Noob
I think Watson will be town, her Bachi vote wasnt needed as me/ultra had moved away, and Bachi didn't claim for her
I don't think this is the metric to read her given she hard bused two of her teamates early last game.
I actually don't know why people are towning her but I could just be washed and probably am LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back