• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Castlevania animated series Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luka

Polarized Noob
Vote Tweet

He has been silent and mostly mosted fluff.

Hey im not one to talk but im gonna be more active when im not sleeping.

Unless im playing a game or making dinner.
I kind of think this spews Tweet town + their just like, refusal to play the game I guess. I dunno if Xadlin bus's from this position.

Luka

Polarized Noob
Ekko is the main player that jumped out at me from my first skim this morning. He was in the cluster that voted to quick lynch me, immediately after I repped in with like 24h of day to go; but also immediately unvoted after my claim.

What this means is that on one hand; he’s happy to quickly and blindly lynch me before I’ve had time to catch up, but on the other hand; a duellist claim which is NAI is enough for him to unvote me immediately.

CP is usually tepid as scum. However, he seems more confident and eager to solve this game, he made a fairly confident read on myself - for example. He’s town for me.

As for the other TIER JUANS

Ratchet I think is fine for now, he made the best reasoning of the bunch for his unvote on me and has 329 posts (the post leader). He’s not leading the pack in posts if he’s scum for the 900th time.

Ultra I am a bit iffy on. He was complaining it was weird I didn’t use my duellist shot early doors, then when I gave him the reason why; he said I should have given it sooner, despite the fact I repped in at 11PM. I responded to him with why I didn’t AND the post at the time citing why I wouldn’t be active, but he’s not responded to this; however he’s still pushing me and I’ve honestly no idea why.

Watson was mentioned, though I think her mentions on my slot were a bit opportunistic. She did the same thing of randomly joining the mob to pile on a widely scum read player in the game you and Odo were at each other’s throats. (it was the game you wanted me to give you credit for SELFLESSLY DEFERRING to Odo and lynching me, despite you thinking I was town).

@hime you wanted my thoughts too

Vote Ultra

Using kill roles early is not a good idea, and never has been. It’s reckless, naive and why I always consider vigs a benefit for mafia.

You say I’m “firmly in PoE”; but it’s Day 2 with no scum caught and there’s been no mech clears or obvious town roles claimed; everyone should be in PoE to some extent. Your most recent comment is that I could “go either way”, but that should apply to nearly every player in the game.

There’s also a contingent of players who are suggesting I use my duel pronto and then they will decide after whether they lynch me, without suggesting any actual targets - which reeks of potential hindsight heroism to mislynch me for.

Also since your vote counts as two, then from the non-towns in my town read list which player would you most like me to duel?
The only useful thing I got from the Rats ISO is that Hans / Ultra are towny off of it I think.
Rugrat had a lot of posts shading Hans D2 with weak accusations

Luka

Polarized Noob
I gave Orca a town lean for his fast claim, idk why he did it but whatever, and he is doing some work also, doing read list and showing his stance,
I will say GTH town on this group of people Ultra, Tempest, Hime, Doffla, their level of aggressiveness vs Luka is most likely to come from town than scum, and statistically, I also doubt that the scum team is jumping someone like that,
I assume theirs going to be at least one scum in Tempest / Hime / Orca for this post. I don't think that Bachi enters the thread and gives 9 correct town leans.

Luka

Polarized Noob
Didn't you just make several posts about how tweet is spewed town
I had them as scum lean before, now they're just null before I ISO the slot. The content from the slot is correctly, as I'm sure you'd agree with; abysmal so I'm hesistant to actually town the slot.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm addicted to Reads Lists it's problem tbh
The Orca
Chairman Nibel
Gaddamnit
Luka
Ultra

Hime
Tempest
Fujishiro

Dr. Watson
Hans Tweeterberg

Rugrat
Nibel should not be cleared and tempest and tweet can move to town for now

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
I agree w/ Tweet being town leaning probably, I'm unsure on Tempest for me cause I don't know how to read him and I just sheep Ultra :3
it has nothing to do with reading him, if u read tweets post abt claiming u can get an idea of what happened last night

Ultra

THE BEAR

The Orca

Antihero
So to recap

Rugrat claimed mafia and that Ultra is SK by mech

Ultra claimed SK

Nibel may have slipped

Did I miss anything else?

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
You realize if you're pretending to fake mech on me you gotta actually say what the mech is right

Especially if you're outting yourself as scum

Gotta be a little more convincing than that.
Orca

Did I misinterpret this?

Where did Ultra claim SK?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back