• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Castlevania animated series Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vote count 2 day 4 New

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
Fuji: Nibel
Tempest: Ultra - Luka
Watson: Luka-unvote
Luka: Nibel
ULtra: Nibel-Luka-Tempest-Luka-Tempest
Hime: Nibel

Nibel: 3
Luka/Tempest: 1

with 9 alive it is 5 to hammer.

let me know if there are any mistakes

Fuji: Nibel-Ultra
Tempest:Ultra-Luka- Ultra
Watson: Luka- unvote
Luka: Nibel
Ultra: Nibel-Luka-Tempest-Luka-Tempest-Nibel
Hime: Nibel

Nibel: 3
ULTRA: 2

5 to Hammer.

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
Vote Lynch Ultra
Hammer has been reached.

@Ultra was...

sypha-belnades-by-me-v0-olozxwv4dagc1.png

You are Sypha Belnades, Vampire Hunters Aligned, 1-shot Iron, 1-shot Double Voter, 1 shot bus driver

A descendant from the family of vampire hunters, you have fallen low and into despair after your proud family was excommunicated by the Church. But your fire was rekindled once you met Sylpha and then Alucard. With your trusted whip and unequaled fighting skills, you are a true menace to the creatures of darkness.

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to your faction and achieve voting majority

Ultra

THE BEAR
Hammer has been reached.

@Ultra was...

You are Sypha Belnades, Vampire Hunters Aligned, 1-shot Iron, 1-shot Double Voter, 1 shot bus driver​

A descendant from the family of vampire hunters, you have fallen low and into despair after your proud family was excommunicated by the Church. But your fire was rekindled once you met Sylpha and then Alucard. With your trusted whip and unequaled fighting skills, you are a true menace to the creatures of darkness.​

Modkill imo

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Hammer has been reached.

@Ultra was...

You are Sypha Belnades, Vampire Hunters Aligned, 1-shot Iron, 1-shot Double Voter, 1 shot bus driver​

A descendant from the family of vampire hunters, you have fallen low and into despair after your proud family was excommunicated by the Church. But your fire was rekindled once you met Sylpha and then Alucard. With your trusted whip and unequaled fighting skills, you are a true menace to the creatures of darkness.​

Stop impersonating host.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
All right IDK what's going on lmao

Thanks for the game, congratulations to the winners or my fellow winners or whoever the fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back