• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Castlevania animated series Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
You may continue posting until somebody posts the WU. I'm exhausted from two consecutive 12h work days. I'm sorry :life .
girls hug GIF
get some rest hun.

Luka

Polarized Noob
We howd these twuths tuwu be sewf-evident, thawt aww men awe cweated equaw, thawt they awe endowed by theiw cweatow with cewtain unawienabwe wights, thawt among these awe wife, wibewty awnd the puwsuit of happiness.--that tuwu secuwe these wights, govewnments awe instituted among men, dewiving theiw juwst powews fwom the consent of the govewned, --that whenevew any fowm of govewnment becomes destwuctive of these ends, iwt iws the wight of the peopwe tuwu awtew ow tuwu abowish iwt, awnd tuwu institute new govewnment, waying its foundation own such pwincipwes awnd owganizing its powews in such fowm, as tuwu thewm shaww seem most wikewy tuwu effect theiw safety awnd happiness. Pwudence, indeed, wiww dictate thawt govewnments wong estabwished shouwd nowt be changed fow wight awnd twansient causes; awnd accowdingwy aww expewience hath shewn, thawt mankind awe mowe disposed tuwu suffew, whiwe eviws awe suffewabwe, than tuwu wight themsewves by abowishing the fowms tuwu which they awe accustomed. But whewn a wong twain of abuses awnd usuwpations, puwsuing invawiabwy the same object evinces a design tuwu weduce thewm undew absowute despotism, iwt iws theiw wight, iwt iws theiw duty, tuwu thwow off such govewnment, awnd tuwu pwovide new guawds fow theiw futuwe secuwity.--such has bewn the patient suffewance of these cowonies; awnd such iws now the necessity which constwains thewm tuwu awtew theiw fowmew systems of govewnment. The histowy of the pwesent king of gweat bwitain iws a histowy of wepeated injuwies awnd usuwpations, aww having in diwect object the estabwishment of an absowute tywanny ovew these states. Tuwu pwove thiws, wet facts be submitted tuwu a candid wowwd.

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
I figured you weren't scum pretty quickly, but had to make you sweat a little, I would say sorry but I think it was deserved to some degree

tweet took the bait
I forgive you and still love you brother. I was coming around to Tweet being scum after he kept dodging my questions and not evolving his initial read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back