• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Castlevania animated series Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Orca

Antihero
I was only wrong about checks notes
Tempest, Hime, Nibel, Rugrat at a portion in the game, OLU, Bachi, Lethal, Dolfia, Emil, Watson, Fujishiro, Ultra at a portion in the game, lacking cnofidece on Ratchet / Myself
I think I deserve MVP
I nominate Luka. You made the game fun at the end with how bad Ultra was

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
3/4 scum and the SK in a POE of 6. Issue is people just gloss over my lists and this wasnt the first time like last game I had a pure POE list of every single non town but 1 and nobody bothered checking them for reads.

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
Having good reads is just one aspect of the game to be fair, gotta also be driving wagons imo
The issue is I was very sick man, like I had trouble sitting. I wouldve hoped that given my track record of reading people well that people would use my reads list towards something or atleast consider them.

Last game I didnt get HM because while I had a great list I subbed out, but now the excuse is that I didnt push them too much. When every single day I voted my scum reads. Oh well lmao.

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
You didn't push them. You didn't try to convince other players to vote them is kind of my main prolem
Reads # good gameplay
I had Bachi as scum, and he flipped scum through the night. Rugrat was outed after Doflas duel. Then Nibel outed himself lmao. Only Tweet was the guy I really could push this game @Ultra

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
Anyways @Ultra even at my lowest Im still good enough to listen to :P I hope you agree. I dont usually tend to go too deep into analysis like you but my way of reading people works.

Luka

Polarized Noob
I was only wrong about checks notes
Tempest, Hime, Nibel, Rugrat at a portion in the game, OLU, Bachi, Lethal, Dolfia, Emil, Watson, Fujishiro, Ultra at a portion in the game, lacking cnofidece on Ratchet / Myself
I think I deserve MVP
I'm assuming Cat Stare means Ultra agrees

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back