• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Castlevania animated series Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic

Resplendent
Also by your own admission capping Ekko for annoying you

CP cucked you hard with that one
Wdym cp cucked me. Ekko cucked himself. He consistently reads me wrong yet loves to go for it anyway as if it's a great day 1 play by him.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Also by your own admission capping Ekko for annoying you

CP cucked you hard with that one
i dont think hes genuine with capping me for annoyance. pretty sure he scum read me. he said it EoD. unless hes gonna argue that getting rid of an active player for annoyance is more valuable than getting rid of a more inactive player that he scum reads at the time (dofla)

hes just capping

Magic

Resplendent
i dont think hes genuine with capping me for annoyance. pretty sure he scum read me. he said it EoD. unless hes gonna argue that getting rid of an active player for annoyance is more valuable than getting rid of a more inactive player that he scum reads at the time (dofla)

hes just capping
I have it in my role pm convo, well before your flip.

I had not read most of the thread to even have a scum read on you. I purely read you on your reaction to the wagon.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Wdym cp cucked me. Ekko cucked himself. He consistently reads me wrong yet loves to go for it anyway as if it's a great day 1 play by him.
m8 u had nothing to read u town from. name 1 thing

u had like 20 posts until 1 hr b4 Eod where u started posting and voting lethal dofla me, all 3 town. i read dofla and lethal both town so all of ur directions after a 72 hour day were terrible. cant excuse u much longer

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I have it in my role pm convo, well before your flip.

I had not read most of the thread to even have a scum read on you. I purely read you on your reaction to the wagon.
if u didnt read u shudnt lead imo

Emil

V.I.P. Member
i was doing very well until around 50 hrs into the day where the reads started to muddy up and i brought polar to scum reads then later on magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back