• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Castlevania animated series Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic

Resplendent
m8 u had nothing to read u town from. name 1 thing

u had like 20 posts until 1 hr b4 Eod where u started posting and voting lethal dofla me, all 3 town. i read dofla and lethal both town so all of ur directions after a 72 hour day were terrible. cant excuse u much longer
You sussed me for telling ultra him scum reading lethal was bad play and he shouldnt be doing it. I have multiple posts arguing why going for Lethal is a bad push at that stage.

My one scum read was dofla. I didn't like his luka vote and I didn't like him saying to lynch one of ultra and Ratchet and then the other after if one flipped town.

I'm not gonna continue arguing with you. You just flat out have no objectivity in viewing game state or analysis.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Even when I'm having a bad game still get the bag

04-antonio-banderas-interview-gq-september-2019-093019.gif

Meanwhile Magic jobs to Aurelian and Flower

Magic

Resplendent
if u didnt read u shudnt lead imo
I agree. I wasn't trying to. I was asking for directions.

Once again you tried cfding me. You got lynched for it. You can't blame me for getting you lynched when you were trying to mislynch me.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
You sussed me for telling ultra him scum reading lethal was bad play and he shouldnt be doing it. I have multiple posts arguing why going for Lethal is a bad push at that stage.

My one scum read was dofla. I didn't like his luka vote and I didn't like him saying to lynch one of ultra and Ratchet and then the other after if one flipped town.

I'm not gonna continue arguing with you. You just flat out have no objectivity in viewing game state or analysis.
i questioned that. i didnt sus u for it. its not remotely close to why i had u as scum

i think ur approach had poor logic to it eitherway. ultra being bad at reading lethal doesnt mean he shudnt try to do it and pressure the lad.

i mean ur clearly deflecting the reason for my suspicion lol. nothing to argue

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
I agree. I wasn't trying to. I was asking for directions.

Once again you tried cfding me. You got lynched for it. You can't blame me for getting you lynched when you were trying to mislynch me.
only difference is i had 4x your content and i was more readable than u were. my lynch was less justified than urs

Magic

Resplendent
i questioned that. i didnt sus u for it. its not remotely close to why i had u as scum

i think ur approach had poor logic to it eitherway. ultra being bad at reading lethal doesnt mean he shudnt try to do it and pressure the lad.

i mean ur clearly deflecting the reason for my suspicion lol. nothing to argue
My approach of wanting to follow others because I wasn't caught up and stating I don't want to lynch ultra and Ratchet? That's literally the most logical approach.

Stop trying to scum read me and being a hero. You're not good at. You're not good at leading. Take notes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back