• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Castlevania animated series Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

Kinda was just trying to save my own ass sorry
You had him in your strongest scum reads, you tried to push a wagon on him at one point, you developed associations between him being scum to others, I don't know why you need to dress it up as if you didn't really suspect him and just had to self preserve. You read him wrong, it's fine, most of us had terrible reads early game. Credit goes to scum for that too. Don't really know why we need to do this whole thing every time to cover over having a bad early game.

Ultra

THE BEAR
You had him in your strongest scum reads, you tried to push a wagon on him at one point, you developed associations between him being scum to others, I don't know why you need to dress it up as if you didn't really suspect him and just had to self preserve. You read him wrong, it's fine, most of us had terrible reads early game. Credit goes to scum for that too. Don't really know why we need to do this whole thing every time to cover over having a bad early game.

Oh I did suspect him, but I didn't want him to go before rugrat preferably, and I wanted to conserve myself

There's no cope here, that's just what my perspective was,

Magic

Resplendent
Oh I did suspect him, but I didn't want him to go before rugrat preferably, and I wanted to conserve myself

There's no cope here, that's just what my perspective was,
But you derailed the rugrat wagon with your lethal wagon lol.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
If you were so readable why you were lynched and nearly hammered day 1?
the same reason why ratchet and ultra were leading lol

we provided content, it doesnt mean the people will read it favorably, i.e being readable doesnt mean i'll get read correctly. i just do my job to give my thoughts

most of the players voting me had no clue wtf was going on, they just join the cfd. you said it urself alot of ppl popping in the last 10 minutes to vote without discussion

also my wagon was pushed by scum, i.e 2-3 scum were on it. your wagon wasn't cuz they wanted to janitor u and get the claim

Emil

V.I.P. Member
My approach of wanting to follow others because I wasn't caught up and stating I don't want to lynch ultra and Ratchet? That's literally the most logical approach.

Stop trying to scum read me and being a hero. You're not good at. You're not good at leading. Take notes.
i didnt want to lynch them either. i cant take notes if all ur 3 EoD directions r town :heston

Emil

V.I.P. Member
atleast i sused tweet and xadlin, 2 non town. i was townier than u magic

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Ekko also helped derail rugrat by getting fuji off him onto me.
how disgenous can u be tho lmfao

every1 left rugrat after his claim to give him a shot at duelling day 2

fuji voted me when u asked for cfd, how does that sound to you? the man was voting whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back