• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Castlevania animated series Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Ekko should always get a second chance over someone who is consistently hitting blanks and has no chance of influencing the games direction, no offense

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Going to chalk you up to being dishonest at this point.

Take notes means you should be sheeping.
name me 1 townie i shud have sheeped day 1 that had good reads, 1

by good reads i mean scum reads other than tweet and rugrat cuz i had those too

Magic

Resplendent
Ekko should always get a second chance over someone who is consistently hitting blanks and has no chance of influencing the games direction, no offense
Ekko is a net negative for town. If you influence the direction in negative utility then you're more harmful than lethal.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
i mean he didnt read the thread day 1, so anything he says has little value lol

he doesnt understand that he was able to achieve a lynch because mafia was very happy with it

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Ekko is a net negative for town. If you influence the direction in negative utility then you're more harmful than lethal.
im sure u've done alot of positive stuff for town while u were alive this game!

Emil

V.I.P. Member
oh btw @Ultra cp was saying u stopped scum reading ratchet's slot cuz of the sub, is that true?

Magic

Resplendent
i mean he didnt read the thread day 1, so anything he says has little value lol

he doesnt understand that he was able to achieve a lynch because mafia was very happy with it
Everyone that voted you in cfd outside of cp was town.

Literally.

Ratchet

Oh I did suspect him, but I didn't want him to go before rugrat preferably, and I wanted to conserve myself

There's no cope here, that's just what my perspective was,
Eh, I mean I think there is an element of cope. I'm not judging the performance really because you obviously got your reads in a good place and I was very bad too reads-wise (I do think I should have been easy to read but w/e). I dunno if Rugrat was your preferred direction overall either but I can't remember well enough.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
But you derailed the rugrat wagon with your lethal wagon lol.
i think cp isnt getting enough credit here, he started the derail from rugrat iirc by town reading him for the catchup

The Orca

Antihero
wowsers anyways good game guys
@dvc sorry for being annoying
@Ultra sorry for being annoying
@The Orca sorry for being annoying
@ everybody else affected by "lukaism", the ancient curse preventing me from being not annoying
Don't apologize. Helped me figure you out as town, hard to fake lol. Also the last day stuff was just funny imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back