• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Castlevania animated series Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic

Resplendent
You literally tunneled me for the majority of the phase. I actually didn't realize this. You didn't just try cfding me, you hard tunneled me consistently throughout the phase like a knob and then whinged when you got lynched first.

Not even all your posts:

if ur not here, pls play/solve more to get sorted out

list is kind of sorted from towniest to scummiest

town
OLU
bachi
ratchet
dofla
orca
tweet
tempest
ultra
hime

indie
luka

mafia
xadlin

unsorted
nibel
lethal
magic
psychic
polar
jesse

from the unsorted, lethal/nibel cud be townies. magic just leaves alot to be desired. could be town taking the game slow

could be wrong on hime. the posts where she was posturing early game felt weird (posturing that ratchet/luka are basically outed, saying damage control wont work etc..)

could be wrong on luka and he's simply mafia. wud mean im underestimating him alot as he seems more uninformed to me than not. if hes mafia hes on giga anti spew mode
It started before this but it just continues from here.
the magic ultra thing shudnt be a point if they r both scum with polar no? even if one of them is

as for the orca thing, i find polar overexplaining the town read of orca unnecessarily and leaning too much into it. think polar is legit frozen and using orca as a crux to argue against orca's voters
Trying to randomly link me as scum with polar( your reads were never good).
im in

@Ratchet lets go u in?
Agreeing with ultras joke about just lynching me.
The fk u talking about

btw we shud get magic cooking, its 72 hour day and he has done practically nothing
sussing me for being busy
lets get it. rugrat wont be online for couple of hours might as well get magic to play or yeet him

btw thoughts on duel claim from being the top suspected slot. i think rugrats entrance was not that bad
You thought rugrat looked good on play. You're capping about unvoting him about his claim. You try derailing on.
ive noted these while reading back

bunch of nonsense honestly ratchet, hime is 100% right here. magic could ask who t/t ultra vs ratchet implying that he does not t/t it and wants to know who does. bizarre thing to be defending

i dont think yall wud sus each other this long as t/t, im gonna support yeeting of 1 or both of u next day if yall struggle to find each other

well do u have anything better to offer?

didnt u have him as town previously?

can u explain these points in details btw. ultra is showing lack of comprehension and is misreading some points, but if u look deeper, he's not really using that to suspect people or lead their yeets. that part is made up by you. name me one lynch that ultra pushed based on a forced angle

his defense being performative is outright non existent
Calling me scummy for bringing up ratchet and ultra as t/t, something you said you were in position of and yet here you said you'd lynch one day 2 if they don't read each other as town.
also magic is scum, hes saying stuff and nothing at the same time
???
We can still lynch Rug or Lethal dunno what Ratchet is smoking

I feel like he's past the point of no return and wants me dead first though

thoughts on magic defending lethal tho

think magic scum tmi'ing the guy / using him to sus u cuz ur pushing him (lethal)
Call me tmi for defending lethal and yet you're pathetically trying to make it my position and claiming you town read him(you didnt).
my vote is remaining on magic, feel free to join it for a scum lynch

as for rugrat

@Rugrat i didnt unvote for the duellist claim, i unvoted for you to have time to catchup. u havent rly provided a read on me. cant tell if ur shading me or not for saying i unvoted for duellist. seem like ur trying to make me doing so scummy
More proof of you lying about what you said was the reason you unvoted rugrat(his claim). Your memory either sucks or you're a liar

You played like shit the whole phase ekko

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Rugrat made a post in the thread which looked like a scum chat slip and Ratchet saw it. Had to be subbed out. I also ask for Ratchet to get points for this game.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
You literally tunneled me for the majority of the phase. I actually didn't realize this. You didn't just try cfding me, you hard tunneled me consistently throughout the phase like a knob and then whinged when you got lynched first.

Not even all your posts:

You thought rugrat looked good on play. You're capping about unvoting him about his claim. You try derailing on.

Calling me scummy for bringing up ratchet and ultra as t/t, something you said you were in position of and yet here you said you'd lynch one day 2 if they don't read each other as town.

???

Call me tmi for defending lethal and yet you're pathetically trying to make it my position and claiming you town read him(you didnt).

More proof of you lying about what you said was the reason you unvoted rugrat(his claim). Your memory either sucks or you're a liar

wait a minute, 90% of those posts r EoD / my last posts in the day

the rest r me trying to get u to talk, which is very fair given ur usefulness in a 72 hour phase

???

Ultra

THE BEAR

Not even all your posts:

???

Why didn't you insist on rugrat instead of going for a vanity wagon

Magic

Resplendent
Why didn't you insist on rugrat instead of going for a vanity wagon
Why would I insist on anyone? I was trying to sheep you guys outside of when you went after each other(and lethal).

I don't think that's a vanity wagon. More like I'm not dealing with ekkos shit all the time anymore. You keep asking me to stop glazing lethal, maybe you should stop glazing ekko when he's actively fucking up town.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
magic just leaves alot to be desired. could be town taking the game slow
this was my position on u for most of the day until around EoD

by EoD i mean my last posts, after the 50 hr mark. then i took a big break and came last hour

what you fail to understand magic is again there was content for you to read me from. there was no content for me to read you from. by your own admission u didnt read the thread, yet u wanted to lead the lynch on me. why do u expect me to read u genuinly under those conditions @Magic

Emil

V.I.P. Member
i.e u chose to not read my content, yet u wanted to lynch me. that's objectively scummy. leading lynches without reading

i chose to read your content and it wasnt satisfying to me. it wasnt satisfying to alot of players. i think mafia killing u was a missplay actually. u were very yeetable

Magic

Resplendent
Cba reading all of dead/scum chat so

Can anybody tell me what CP was thinking "copping" his teammate and sinking his own ship?
Didn't want to try to solo win

this was my position on u for most of the day until around EoD

No it wasn't.
what you fail to understand magic is again there was content for you to read me from. there was no content for me to read you from. by your own admission u didnt read the thread, yet u wanted to lead the lynch on me. why do u expect me to read u genuinly under those conditions @Magic
I wasn't trying to read you. I was telling you to fuck off from cfding me.

My own admission was I didn't want to lead.

You don't have to read me then and there. The game doesn't need to be solved by day 1 and I wasn't going to be an inactive that never provides content. You instead decide it's time to push me over every other inactive. That's your own doing. You do stupid shit. You're saying there wasn't enough to read me off of and yet you decide to scum read me for it and push for a lynch

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Why would I insist on anyone? I was trying to sheep you guys outside of when you went after each other(and lethal).

I don't think that's a vanity wagon. More like I'm not dealing with ekkos shit all the time anymore. You keep asking me to stop glazing lethal, maybe you should stop glazing ekko when he's actively fucking up town.
i just love how u keep calling it that but u cant identify how is it so lol

like how was my play detrimental to town there

objectively, at the very least i decided to preserve ratchet/ultra and yeet you, who was much much more inactive than they r

even if u turn out town, its minimum damage

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Cba reading all of dead/scum chat so

Can anybody tell me what CP was thinking "copping" his teammate and sinking his own ship?
I don't have time to spend all day in the game thread unlike some so decided to just try to save nibel and see if the ultra tunnelers could carry us over the line. Almost worked, was worth it to watch ultra panic

Magic

Resplendent
i.e u chose to not read my content, yet u wanted to lynch me. that's objectively scummy. leading lynches without reading

i chose to read your content and it wasnt satisfying to me. it wasnt satisfying to alot of players. i think mafia killing u was a missplay actually. u were very yeetable
You read me as scum before you got cfded. Idk why you keep trying to make this your angle. Your lynch happened in the last 15 minutes.

I was only yeetable because you and ultra played like trash. You read the thread and played like trash. You were going to push mislynches. Why is it a net negative to remove that?.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Didn't want to try to solo win

No it wasn't.

I wasn't trying to read you. I was telling you to fuck off from cfding me.

My own admission was I didn't want to lead.

You don't have to read me then and there. The game doesn't need to be solved by day 1 and I wasn't going to be an inactive that never provides content. You instead decide it's time to push me over every other inactive. That's your own doing. You do stupid shit. You're saying there wasn't enough to read me off of and yet you decide to scum read me for it and push for a lynch
we kinda needed a direction tho, who shud we have yeeted if not you? put urself in my shoes for a sec and give me a name

i am kekko, i town read lethal dofla ultra ratchet hime

rugrat claimed an ability so im giving him a chance to use it, as did the rest

i see this magic guy susing me and bunch of my town reads

who will u vote here if you were me?

Magic

Resplendent
i just love how u keep calling it that but u cant identify how is it so lol

like how was my play detrimental to town there

objectively, at the very least i decided to preserve ratchet/ultra and yeet you, who was much much more inactive than they r

even if u turn out town, its minimum damage
Dude you're so slow.

Genuinely.

You have no concept of big picture. It's bewildering.

I wasn't going to remain inactive. Your main scum reads, after being caught up, were on town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back