• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Castlevania animated series Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
You read me as scum before you got cfded. Idk why you keep trying to make this your angle. Your lynch happened in the last 15 minutes.

I was only yeetable because you and ultra played like trash. You read the thread and played like trash. You were going to push mislynches. Why is it a net negative to remove that?.
dem right i did, u were very scummy that EoD lol

again im gonna ask u, name 1 thing, just 1, that was townie from u in the EoD

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Dude you're so slow.

Genuinely.

You have no concept of big picture. It's bewildering.

I wasn't going to remain inactive. Your main scum reads, after being caught up, were on town.
my main scum reads that day was xadlin, then you and polar

i played bad yeah, it wud have been better if u lynched me by arguing that u town read xadlin and polar, and is lynching me cuz i was pushing ur town reads lol

Magic

Resplendent
we kinda needed a direction tho, who shud we have yeeted if not you? put urself in my shoes for a sec and give me a name

i am kekko, i town read lethal dofla ultra ratchet hime

rugrat claimed an ability so im giving him a chance to use it, as did the rest

i see this magic guy susing me and bunch of my town reads

who will u vote here if you were me?
You're lying again.

You sussed me for defending lethal, Ultra, and Ratchet. You literally thought lethal could be scum for the same reason I gave when voting him. It's in your own damn posts. I only scum read dofla. That was the only difference in any of our thoughts. Rather than seeing overlapping ideas by both of us you decide I'm scum.

Also duelist isn't a role that needs to be saved or delayed.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
I think he stood a better chance if lynching me actually, was already softening after Ekko/Magic died
True then I could've mislynched him

Ah well rugrat said hi to curry so he had to fall on his sword, so tragic how his hands were tied. Definitely wasn't a bitch move at all on his part

Magic

Resplendent
im proud of not being a good lethal reader. it doesnt stop me from pushing him if i scum read him.

its stupid to tell me or ultra to not push lethal cuz u town read him when we dont even town read u lol

its so cringe that i want to leave lethal and yeet u instead

ultra was patient. there is a reason why this push came at the end of the day... to give lethal as much time as possible to cook

vote magic with me fooj, lets get his claim at minimum

You're an idiot

Ekko Lethal just gave what I'm pretty sure is a nonsense alibi and claimed V

sounds good. down

your boy just gave a potentially fake alibi, thoughts?

You're a fucking idiot. You should be removed asap from the game.

Seriously. You accused me from making ultra look bad when I've resisted his wagon and defended him from rugrat. So Ya, you'd make a good vig target

nah u said ultra shudnt be pushing a wagon he doesnt know how to read. if lethal turns scum ur done
This is more eod of shit you've lied about since.

You didn't town read lethal. You were even accusing me of being scum with him for not voting him and saying he gave a fake alibi.

Do you even remember your own content?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back