• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Castlevania animated series Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
You encourage ekko while he lies.

I think most would also agree about polars play

Ekko actually plays the game and catches scum though even if he's grating sometimes

These retards literally role dice. Stop defending them

Nobody cares about your pet spousal feud after dying one day in the game

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
This is more eod of shit you've lied about since.

You didn't town read lethal. You were even accusing me of being scum with him for not voting him and saying he gave a fake alibi.

Do you even remember your own content?
why did u leave this post out

tbf he said service, didnt explain what kind. could be taking care of a baby. can do that at 4 am

im just saying this because i want to yeet magic first

also think ratchet looks horrible this EoD. a discussion for next day

i had lethal as townside most of the game, therefore i was willing to look for excuses for him because i wanted to yeet u first. i thought u voting lethal after telling us not to push him is scummy.

the second part of that post was aimed at ratchet for dipping the EoD

Magic

Resplendent
why did u leave this post out

i had lethal as townside most of the game, therefore i was willing to look for excuses for him because i wanted to yeet u first. i thought u voting lethal after telling us not to push him is scummy.

the second part of that post was aimed at ratchet for dipping the EoD
You thought it was scummy I defended him and said I had tmi.

I literally sussed him for the same reason you gave for doubting your town read on him.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
i dont think ive ever scum read lethal that game, look at my posts. this sums it up perfectly before EoD

im one of the worst lethal readers tho and im proud of it

if i read him town maybe he's scum

:zilla2:

Emil

V.I.P. Member
You thought it was scummy I defended him and said I had tmi.

I literally sussed him for the same reason you gave for doubting your town read on him.
i think ur mixing up things

i scum read u before you town read him. once i scum read u i can find a scum motive to everything u do

ur swapping the order a bit here. i scum read u first then speculate that maybe u had tmi on lethal

not, i thought u had tmi on lethal THEN i scum read you

also thanks for contradicting urself here because if i thought u had tmi on lethal it clearly means i town read him

Emil

V.I.P. Member
also @Magic the difference between us regarding lethal is the confidence of our town reads on him

u were saying we shudnt let ultra lead against lethal, implying we shudnt vote lethal

i didnt give a fuq about all that noise. i had him null/town and i was more than happy to pressure him and support any pressure on him

ur vote on him was very scummy, and what made it worst is not just the vote, it's the fact that u didnt move from him after he clarified his service. thats when i actually voted you. i felt like u wanted to just pivot and keep ur vote there and had no other direction but dofla, who i also thought is town

this was the last straw for me. thats when i actually voted and pushed u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back