• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Castlevania animated series Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic

Resplendent
Out of interest, what had you not vote Tweet with me? Did you not see it? Feel like we could have gotten that lynch really.
When I saw it you had unvoted.

Idk which time you're referring to but it applies to both times. Iirc you voted tweet, Ultra voted you then you voted ultra

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
@Polar Bear @The Orca

out of curiosity, since it was brought up this game how do u guys manage to stay uninformed while living together or in close proximity with one another? i knew people who were school friends and one of them did accidently see the scum chat when the other one opened it on phone during lunch or whatever.

let's say if one of u is reading the scum chat or dead chat, can't the other one accidently obtain information they shudnt know? alternatively, if one of u decide to invest heavily in reading thread, while the other is opening the forum more at night phase, wouldnt that be somewhat give away that the former is town while latter is mafia?

how do you guys manage all that?

Ratchet

When I saw it you had unvoted.

Idk which time you're referring to but it applies to both times. Iirc you voted tweet, Ultra voted you then you voted ultra
I think actually I voted Tweet, asked Ultra to vote Tweet, he wouldn't (despite identifying issues with his posts and pressing him on them) so I moved back to Ultra (might have been something else in between but I've forgotten), then he voted me.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
im biased towards people who endgame i think
in general i think this is unfair since players with better reads/play tend to be killed off earlier
but i feel like this game was diff, feel like everyone was off early game

DoflaMihawk

Paramount
Still undefeated

tumblr_ou9zub2saO1w3p557o1_500.gif

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
im so happy town won 😭
was legit ready to quit my mafia career if not
We were in a good spot lmao, I mean admittedly my trolling didnt help some of you guys read me town when it was obvious that I was joking but still I dont believe we wouldve lost given that it was only Tweet vs 5 of us :D

DoflaMihawk

Paramount
Crazy that scum looked untouchable the first two days and they're completely gone on the last day

Shout-out to Tweet for the assist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back