• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Chat AI Creations and Vs Debates

Based on Daichi from "Blazer Drive" and his profile, let's imagine if he were to be summoned as a Servant in the Fate universe. Given the diverse range of his abilities, especially those from his Mystickers, he could fit into multiple classes. Here's a breakdown:

**1. Class: Caster**

*Caster-class Servants are typically magi who utilize some form of magecraft. Given Daichi's utilization of Mystickers, which function similarly to magecraft in terms of variety and application, this class suits him.*

- **Strength**: B
- **Endurance**: B
- **Agility**: A
- **Mana**: A+
- **Luck**: C
- **Noble Phantasm**: EX

**Class Skills**:
- **Territory Creation**: A (Due to his ability to create portals and manipulate his surroundings with Mystickers.)
- **Item Construction**: A+ (Able to use and create a wide range of Mystickers.)

**Personal Skills**:
- **Elemental Manipulation**: EX (Because of the various elemental Mystickers he possesses.)
- **Blazer Drive**: A (Enhances his capabilities for a short period.)
- **Time Manipulation**: B+ (From the Qilin Mystickers.)

**Noble Phantasm**:
- **"World of Bonds - Unbreakable Link"**: EX. A Reality Marble type Noble Phantasm where Daichi utilizes the World of Bonds to mirror the enemy's technique and power.

**2. Class: Rider**

*Rider-class Servants are often those who rode mounts, living beasts or even human constructs, in life. Daichi's "ballboard" and his ability to "ride" the black electricity from the Yellow Qilin Mysticker makes him eligible for this class.*

- **Endurance**: B+
- **Agility**: A
- **Mana**: A
- **Noble Phantasm**: A+

**Class Skills**:
- **Riding**: A+ (Due to his proficiency with his ballboard and riding the black electricity.)

**Personal Skills**:
- **Elemental Manipulation**: EX
- **Blazer Drive**: A
- **Time Manipulation**: B+

**Noble Phantasm**:
- **"Qilin's Realm - Interdimensional Ride"**: A+. Allows Daichi to traverse and manipulate the Qilin realm, giving him dimensional advantage and unpredictability in combat.

**3. Class: Archer**

*Given his range and use of projectiles, as well as his adeptness with Mystickers, the Archer class could also be fitting.*

- **Endurance**: B
- **Agility**: A-
- **Mana**: A+
- **Noble Phantasm**: EX

**Class Skills**:
- **Independent Action**: A (Given his ability to operate independently and utilize a diverse range of Mystickers.)

**Personal Skills**:
- **Elemental Manipulation**: EX
- **Blazer Drive**: A
- **Time Manipulation**: B+

**Noble Phantasm**:
- **"Mysticker Arsenal - Elemental Onslaught"**: EX. Allows Daichi to rapidly deploy and use multiple Mystickers in quick succession, overwhelming foes with a barrage of elemental attacks.

Remember, these are all speculative and made for fun, considering "Blazer Drive" and "Fate" are from different universes with different rules and standards. This is an interpretation of how Daichi might fit into the "Fate" universe given his abilities and characteristics.
dIHHGom.jpg

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Name: Kid Goku
Class: Saber
Rarity: ★★★★★
Max Level: 90
Cost: 16
Card Set: Q A A B B (1 Quick, 2 Arts, 2 Buster)
Noble Phantasm: Kamehameha - Buster (Deals significant damage to a single enemy)
Strength: B+
Endurance: A
Agility: A+
Mana: C
Luck: B
Noble Phantasm: EX
Passive Skills:
  1. Magic Resistance D: Increases own debuff resistance by 12.5%.
  2. Riding B: Increases own Quick performance by 8%.
Active Skills:
  1. Power Pole Pro C: Increases own attack for 3 turns.
  2. High-Speed Incantation A: Charges own NP gauge.
  3. Battle Continuation EX: Grants self guts status for 5 turns.
Noble Phantasm:
  • Kamehameha: The Turtle Destruction Wave
    • Deals significant damage to a single enemy.
    • Overcharge: Increases own Buster performance for 1 turn.
Profile:
  • Kid Goku is the younger version of Son Goku, the main protagonist of the Dragon Ball series. Known for his cheerful personality and incredible combat skills, he has saved Earth and other worlds multiple times. Despite his small size, he possesses immense strength and agility, making him a formidable opponent in any battle.

OIG.97B69LqBGy0PG7TaPawa

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
I will try to write a Servant profile for Godzilla from the anime movie series Godzilla: Planet of the Monsters, Godzilla: City on the Edge of Battle, and Godzilla: The Planet Eater, also known as AniGoji. Here is what I came up with:

Name: Godzilla Class: Beast Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Parameters:
  • Strength: EX
  • Endurance: EX
  • Agility: C
  • Mana: A
  • Luck: B
  • Noble Phantasm: EX
Active Skills:
  • Atomic Breath: A powerful beam of radiation that Godzilla can fire from his mouth. It can destroy anything in its path and has a long range. It can also be used to create a shockwave or a shield.
  • Electromagnetic Pulse: A burst of electromagnetic energy that Godzilla can emit from his body. It can disable any electronic devices or weapons in the vicinity and also damage organic matter.
  • Regeneration: A high-speed healing factor that allows Godzilla to recover from any wounds or injuries. It also grants him immunity to most poisons and diseases.
  • Adaptation: A trait that allows Godzilla to evolve and mutate in response to different environments and threats. It enables him to gain new abilities and resistances over time.
Passive Skills:
  • Presence Concealment: A skill that allows Godzilla to hide his presence from enemies. He can mask his aura, heat signature, and sound, making him difficult to detect or track.
  • Magic Resistance: A skill that grants protection against magical effects. It reduces the damage and duration of spells and curses, and also makes him immune to mind control or manipulation.
  • Divinity: A skill that denotes the divine nature of Godzilla. He is revered as a god by some factions, such as the Exif and the Houtua, and feared as a devil by others, such as the Bilusaludo and the United Earth.
Noble Phantasm:
  • Godzilla Earth- The King of Monsters That Rules Over the Planet: The ultimate manifestation of Godzilla’s power and authority. It is a reality marble that transforms the world into his domain, where he is the supreme ruler and everything else is his prey. Within this realm, he can manipulate the laws of nature and physics, creating phenomena such as gravity storms, fire tornadoes, or meteor showers. He can also summon other monsters that serve him, such as Servum, Mechagodzilla City, or Ghidorah. This noble phantasm is constantly active, as Godzilla has claimed Earth as his own for 20,000 years.
Biography: Godzilla is a colossal monster that emerged in the late 20th century, along with other kaiju that threatened humanity’s existence. He was the strongest and most ruthless of them all, eliminating his rivals and driving humans off the planet. He then proceeded to terraform Earth according to his will, creating a harsh and hostile environment for any intruders. He continued to grow and evolve over the millennia, becoming even more powerful and unstoppable.
He encountered several challenges from various factions that tried to reclaim Earth or worship him as a deity, but he always prevailed and destroyed them. He faced his greatest threat from King Ghidorah, an extradimensional entity that tried to devour him and his planet, but he managed to defeat him with the help of Haruo Sakaki, a human who sacrificed himself to stop Ghidorah’s influence. He then resumed his reign over Earth, with no one left to oppose him.
He is a being of pure destruction and domination, with no regard for life or morality. He acts on his primal instincts and desires, seeking only to survive and expand his territory. He views everything else as either an enemy or a resource, and will not hesitate to annihilate anything that stands in his way. He is the ultimate enemy of humanity and civilization, and the embodiment of nature’s wrath.
Voice Lines:
  • Summoning: “You have summoned me…Godzilla…the king of monsters…the ruler of this planet…Why do you seek my power? Do you wish to destroy…or be destroyed?”
  • Level Up: “I grow stronger…more powerful…nothing can stop me…”
  • Ascension: “I evolve…I adapt…I transcend…I am the apex of life…”
  • Bond Level 1: “You are my master…but do not think you can control me…I obey only myself…”
  • Bond Level 2: “You are brave…or foolish…to approach me…Do you not fear me? Do you not know what I am?”
  • Bond Level 3: “You have proven yourself…worthy of my respect…You are not weak…not helpless…not hopeless…”
  • Bond Level 4: “You have shown me…something new…something different…You have a will…a purpose…a vision…”
  • Bond Level 5: “You have earned my trust…my loyalty…my friendship…You are not my enemy…not my prey…not my servant…You are my partner…my ally…my equal…”
  • Battle Start 1: “I sense a threat…I will eliminate it…”
  • Battle Start 2: “You dare to challenge me? You will regret it…”
  • Skill 1: “Behold my power…”
  • Skill 2: “Feel my wrath…”
  • Attack 1: “Rrrraaaahhh!!!”
  • Attack 2: “Grrraaahhh!!!”
  • Attack 3: “Skkkrrreeee!!!”
  • Noble Phantasm: “This is my world…my domain…my kingdom…Godzilla Earth - The King of Monsters That Rules Over the Planet!”
  • Damage 1: “Urrrghh!!!”
  • Damage 2: “Nnnggghh!!!”
  • Defeat 1: “How…how can this be…?”
  • Defeat 2: “No…no…this is not the end…”
  • Victory 1: “I am victorious…I am invincible…I am Godzilla…”
  • Victory 2: “Another obstacle…removed…Another enemy…defeated…”

I hope you like this Servant profile for Godzilla from the anime movie series. 😊
OIG.pRnb3SbfeLDiqysM64i4

(couldn't make it draw godzilla earth unfortunately.)

Reactions: Ral

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Arceus is a Legendary Pokémon from the Pokémon series, and it's not a character from the Fate/Grand Order (FGO) universe. However, if we were to imagine Arceus as a Servant in the FGO universe, we can create some speculative stats and abilities based on its characteristics and lore. Keep in mind that FGO Servants are typically drawn from various mythologies, historical figures, and fictional works, so this is purely for fun and speculative purposes:

**Class:** Ruler

**Stats:**
- **HP:** 15,000
- **ATK:** 10,000
- **NP (Noble Phantasm) Charge:** 0.9% per turn

**Passive Skills:**
1. **Divine Core (EX):** Increase critical star generation and debuff resistance.
2. **Territory Creation (A+):** Increase Arts card effectiveness.
3. **Guardian Beast (B):** Increase debuff resistance and reduce incoming damage.

**Active Skills:**
1. **Multitype (A):** Provides a one-turn burst of critical damage and changes Arceus's NP type to match the class of the enemy it's facing.
2. **Creation (A):** Grants an NP charge and increases Arceus's NP damage for one turn.
3. **Protector of the Universe (EX):** Grants a significant defensive buff, increases NP generation, and removes debuffs.

**Noble Phantasm: "Origin of All"**
- Type: Arts
- Deals AoE (Area of Effect) damage to all enemies, scaling with the number of different types of NPs present on the battlefield. Additionally, this NP has a chance to apply various debuffs, including defense reduction, critical rate reduction, and skill seal.

**Bond CE: "Alpha and Omega"**
- Increase Arts card effectiveness for all allies.
- Grants Arceus a bonus to NP gain and debuff resistance.

Keep in mind that creating a Servant for a franchise like Fate/Grand Order is a complex and creative process, and the actual design and abilities of a Servant would be developed by the game's creators, Type-Moon and DelightWorks. This is just a fun and speculative interpretation of what Arceus might look like if it were to appear in the FGO universe.

OIG.jYTETv3MFsjrefHl1BiL

Look at this fucking dude

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Iihiko Shishime is a character from the manga and anime series "Medaka Box" created by Nisio Isin. As of my last knowledge update in September 2021, he hasn't been officially featured in the Fate/Grand Order mobile game or any other Fate series, and therefore, there are no official stats or abilities for him in the game.

However, if Iihiko Shishime were to be summoned as a Servant in Fate/Grand Order, his stats and abilities would be largely speculative and based on his character traits from "Medaka Box." Here's a hypothetical representation:

Servant Class: Berserker

Stats:

• Strength: A+
  • Endurance: A
  • Agility: C
  • Mana: D
  • Luck: E
  • Noble Phantasm: EX
Class Skills:

• Mad Enhancement: Rank EX - Boosts all parameters, but it's difficult to communicate with the Servant.
  • Magic Resistance: Rank D - Low resistance against magical effects.
Personal Skills:

• Unyielding Will: Rank A - Grants resistance to mental interference and allows him to push through pain and damage.
  • Invulnerability: Rank B - Provides temporary invincibility for a short duration.
  • Superhuman Physicality: Rank A+ - Enhances his physical abilities beyond normal human limits.
Noble Phantasm:

• Indomitable Body, Unbreakable Will (Rank EX): Iihiko Shishime's Noble Phantasm would be based on his nearly invincible body and unyielding spirit. When activated, it temporarily grants him invincibility, immense strength, and accelerated regeneration, making him nearly indestructible for a limited time.
Please note that this is entirely speculative, and the actual stats and abilities for Iihiko Shishime in Fate/Grand Order, if he were ever included, could be quite different. The Fate series often adapts historical or legendary figures, and Iihiko Shishime is a fictional character from a different series.
6956888-1429300388-15596.jpg

Given the detailed information provided, if Chaz Ashley from Phantasy Star were to be summoned as a Servant in the Fate universe, his parameters, class, and abilities might look something like this:

**Class: Saber**
*(Given his proficiency in swordsmanship and his possession of the Sword Elsydeon. Other potential classes could be Caster, due to his magic capabilities, or Berserker, because of his emotional connection to Alys and potential rage state.)*

**Parameters:**

- Strength: B+
- Endurance: A-
- Agility: B
- Mana: A
- Luck: B-
- Noble Phantasm: EX

**Class Abilities:**

- **Magic Resistance:** A (Given his consistent encounters with powerful magicians and sorcerers)
- **Riding:** C (Because of his experience piloting ships)

**Personal Abilities:**

- **Ring of the Stars Blessing:** A+ (Represents his fate manipulation capabilities as the chosen Hero of The Millennium)
- **Light Manipulation:** B (Through Tsu, Githu, and Nathu)
- **Earth Manipulation:** C+ (Through the Earth technique)
- **Teleportation:** A- (Can teleport on a planetary scale)
- **Rapid Sustain:** B (His various healing spells)
- **Guardian Armor:** A- (Due to his Guardian Mail Armor that would increase his durability)
- **Emotional Trigger:** C (If taunted about Alys, gets a temporary boost in power but may become reckless)

**Noble Phantasm:**

1. **Elsydeon - Sword of Millennium Heroes:** A+
- Type: Anti-Unit/Anti-Army
- Chaz channels the power of past heroes sealed within the Elsydeon. Upon activation, a blinding light envelops the battlefield, dealing massive damage to enemies. The blade can also resonate with Chaz's emotions, allowing for devastating blows, especially when thinking about Alys or the weight of his destiny.

2. **Megid - Destruction Unleashed:** EX
- Type: Anti-City/Anti-World (depending on Chaz's power level)
- A manifestation of Chaz's most powerful attack technique. Upon invoking its name, Chaz releases a cataclysmic explosion that can decimate a large area. Given the fact that he's been attributed with universe-level destructive capability at his peak, this attack might scale accordingly in the Fate universe.

**Equipment:**

- **Sword Elsydeon:** His primary weapon, a legendary blade.
- **Guardian Mail Armor:** Provides enhanced protection.
- **Ring of the Stars:** Symbolizes his role as the chosen Hero of The Millennium.

Chaz's summoning might see him being a particularly versatile Saber, capable of both direct combat and support roles. His potential as a Caster could make for an interesting alternate class, with a focus on his myriad spells and magic capabilities. As a Berserker, his raw power would be amplified, but he would be much harder to control, especially if triggered emotionally.
IMG_5232.webp

Given Alis Landale's lore and attributes, if she were summoned as a Servant in the Fate universe, here is a potential class assignment, stats, and abilities:

**Class:** Saber (most fitting due to her proficiency with swords; however, she could also fit into the Caster class due to her magical abilities)

- **Strength:** B
- **Endurance:** B+
- **Agility:** A-
- **Mana:** A
- **Luck:** B
- **Noble Phantasm:** EX

**Class Skills:**
- **Magic Resistance:** A (Given her array of magic and her capability to counter powerful magic users)
- **Riding:** C (Considering her ability to pilot ships)

**Personal Skills:**
- **High-Speed Incantation:** B (For her proficiency with various magic spells)
- **Charisma:** B (Being the Heroine of The First Millennium, her ability to rally and influence others is significant)
- **Battle Continuation:** A (She has displayed immense resilience in battle, especially against formidable foes)
- **Galactic Piloting:** A (Her ability to pilot ships at massively FTL+ speeds across the Algo System)
- **Clairvoyant Vision:** B (Thanks to the Prism spell that allows her to see places her spaceship can’t reach. This skill would enhance her ability to predict and counteract enemy moves)
- **Transcendent Swordsmanship:** A (As a master of multiple swords including the Laconian Sword, she’s a top-tier swordswoman)
- **Heroine of the Millennium:** EX (A unique skill, representing her destiny chosen by “The Ring of Stars”. This skill can act as a passive buff to her, allowing her to overcome seemingly insurmountable odds, especially when fighting against dark forces. It could also provide her with a surge of power in critical situations.)

- **Laconian Sword - Blade of the First Millennium:** EX
- **Type:** Anti-Unit
- **Description:** A powerful strike that channels the power of the Algol Star System. It would be immensely effective against dark and evil entities, especially against beings similar to Dark Force.

**Alternative Classes:**
- **Caster:** Due to her wide array of spells, Alis could also be summoned as a Caster. Her parameters might shift a bit in this class, with higher emphasis on Mana.

**Notes:** Alis Landale's proficiency with both sword combat and magic allows her to be flexible in her class assignment. As a Saber, she'd be a front-line fighter with potent magic as support. As a Caster, her magical abilities would be more pronounced, and she might have more Noble Phantasms based on her spells. The Saber class was chosen as primary because of her signature weapon and her role as a sword-wielding heroine in her source material.
IMG_5233.webp

Given Wayne's extensive abilities and feats, let's explore how he might fit into the Fate universe as a Servant.

**Class:** Caster (primary due to his use of "Gestures" which are akin to spells).
*However, considering his extensive abilities, he could also be summoned as Saber (due to weapon mastery) and Berserker (given his regeneration and ability to resurrect from death).*

**Statistics:**
- **Strength:** B+
- **Endurance:** A
- **Agility:** B
- **Mana:** A+
- **Luck:** C

**Class Abilities:**
- **Territory Creation:** A (Due to his affinity for establishing Waynehouse and his unique dominion over territories)
- **Item Construction:** B (His ability to utilize various weapons and items)

1. **Gestures (Magic) Mastery:** A+ (His primary mode of attack and defense)
2. **Regeneration:** A (Can regenerate from being a mere skeleton)
3. **Immortality (Afterlife Resurrection):** A (Ability to return from the Afterlife)
4. **Weapon Mastery:** B+ (His skill with a diverse array of weapons)
5. **Evasion:** B (Ability to escape realms, like The Afterlife, and dodge photon-speed attacks)
6. **Universal Resistance:** A (Resistance against various types of manipulations and status ailments)
7. **Temporal Manipulation:** B (His Time Sigil ability)
8. **Acceleration Development:** B (His rapid growth in abilities throughout Hylics)

**Noble Phantasms:**
1. **Legend of Melting:** EX (A powerful attack gesture that has the potential to deal massive damage and paralyze opponents)
2. **Bombogenesis:** EX (His most potent gesture from Hylics 2)
3. **Afterlife Return:** A+ (His unique ability to resurrect himself from The Afterlife)

Considering his diverse set of abilities, Wayne would undoubtedly be a formidable Servant in the Holy Grail War. His caster-class abilities coupled with his resilience, regenerative powers, and weapon proficiency make him an all-rounded Servant capable of handling multiple situations and opponents.
IMG_5234.webp

Given the comprehensive description of Nathaniel Cade from the Blood Oath series, let's summarize his potential as a Servant in the Fate universe:

**1. Class:**

- **Saber:** As a front-line combatant, Cade's impressive physical abilities make him a perfect fit for this class.
- **Berserker:** Given his vampiric nature, which involves uncontrollable bloodlust at times, this class could be suitable.
- **Rider:** Due to his ability to fly.
- **Assassin:** His long experience as an assassin and field agent makes him eligible for this class.
- **Alter-Ego:** This could represent his dual nature, as a vampire and an agent serving the president.

**2. Class Skills:**

- **Magic Resistance:** A (Given his resistance to various supernatural abilities, demonic possessions, ghostly possessions, divine relics, psychic compulsions, illusions, and reality warping.)
- **Riding:** A (Given his ability to fly.)
- **Presence Concealment:** B+ (While he works as an assassin and operates secretly, he doesn’t seem to have the innate ability to “disappear” or make his presence unknown in the same way more traditional Fate Assassins do.)

**3. Personal Skills:**

- **Battle Continuation:** A+ (Given his high level of regeneration and ability to continue fighting despite heavy injuries.)
- **Information Erasure:** A (His capability to operate secretly and remove his involvement in battles.)
- **Divinity Erosion:** A (Given his resistance to divine relics and entities that call themselves gods.)
- **Shapeshift:** B (It’s mentioned he can shapeshift, but the extent and versatility of this ability aren’t detailed.)
- **Mental Pollution:** A (Due to his resistance to psychic compulsions, illusions, and reality warping.)
- **Dimensional Manipulation:** A (Given his ability to enter and exit the Other Side, trap people in another dimension, and negate cross-dimensional teleportation.)
- **Supernatural Resistance:** EX (This skill represents his resistance to a plethora of supernatural effects like diseases, poisons, gases, nerve agents, demonic and ghostly possessions, absorption, time manipulation, soul manipulation, and more. The rank of EX is given due to the extraordinary range of his resistances.)
- **Vampiric Enhancement:** A (This skill embodies his enhanced senses, strength, speed, agility, durability, endurance, and intelligence, all resulting from his vampire physiology.)
- **Tracking Expertise:** A (Given his extensive experience as a tracker.)
- **Immortal Strategist:** A+ (This skill represents his over 140 years of experience working for the government, fighting various supernatural entities, and knowledge of several languages, indicating his vast knowledge and strategic capabilities.)
- **Terror Aura:** B (His presence alone can induce severe fear, and even involuntary bowel movements, to those around him.)

**4. Stats:**

- **Strength:** A++
- **Endurance:** A++
- **Agility:** A++
- **Mana:** B (As he doesn't show inherent magical abilities, but his supernatural nature gives him significant energy)
- **Noble Phantasm:** A+

**5. Noble Phantasm:**

**"Blood Oath of Eternal Night"**

- **Type:** Anti-Army/Anti-Fortress
- **Effect:** Summons the power of his vampiric lineage to overpower his enemies. When activated, it enhances all of Cade's abilities for a limited time and inflicts fear and despair upon his foes. The true power might also allow him to trap enemies temporarily in the Other Side, aging them rapidly and driving them insane.

Given his array of resistances, capabilities, and experience, Nathaniel Cade would undoubtedly be an extraordinary Servant in the Fate universe. He combines a range of abilities across different Servant classes and would be a formidable opponent for any other Servant.
v1qOtIN.png

### **Remo Williams, The Destroyer - Assassin Class**

- **Strength:** A+
(Given his superhuman strength and his classification as the greatest Master of Sinanju in the last five-thousand years.)
- **Endurance:** A+
(Due to his resistance to poisons, diseases, rapid aging, and possession.)
- **Agility:** EX
(His superlative speed and agility attributes, especially being able to dodge lasers and move faster than electrical signals.)
- **Mana:** B+
(Given his ability to utilize and manipulate energy from the universe.)
- **Luck:** A
(He has survived numerous encounters and is blessed by the god Shiva.)
- **Noble Phantasm:** A+
(Given the sheer power and utility of his unique techniques.)

- **Presence Concealment: A+**
His Master of Sinanju training ensures he can remain undetected until he launches an attack. This makes him perfect for ambushes and stealth assassination.

- **Sinanju Mastery: EX**
Given his unparalleled mastery over the martial arts of Sinanju. This skill represents his combat prowess, reflexes, and technique application in battle. It encompasses many of his martial techniques and makes him a deadly hand-to-hand combatant.
- **Ki-Ai Mastery: A**
Grants enhanced senses, energy manipulation, and awareness. This skill also allows him to draw on energy from the universe, greatly improving his strength, agility, and perception.
- **Galactic Awareness: A+**
His ability to sense across galaxies, being aware of threats or happenings at cosmic distances.
- **Divine Resilience: A**
Grants resistance against various threats, from poisons to rapid aging, and even potential possession attempts. Derived from his connection to Shiva.

1. **Flying Hawk: B**
- **Range:** 1~50
- **Maximum Targets:** 1 person
Allows Remo to levitate and fly, enhancing his agility and maneuverability during combat.

2. **Death Grip & Hydrostatic Shock: A**
- **Range:** 1
These techniques offer instant-kill potential. The Death Grip accelerates the rigor mortis process, while the Hydrostatic Shock destroys the mitochondria inside the target's body.

3. **Shiva's Blessing: EX**
- **Type:** Anti-Fortress/Anti-World
- **Range:** 1~999
- **Maximum Targets:** 1000 people
The manifestation of Shiva's power within Remo. When activated, it massively boosts all his parameters and gives him a divine aura, making him nigh-unstoppable for a limited time.

**Character Background:**
Remo Williams, once a simple man, transformed into The Destroyer, the reigning Master of Sinanju. With unparalleled martial arts prowess and blessings from the god Shiva, he becomes a force to reckon with. His skills, enhanced senses, and divine resilience make him one of the most formidable assassins to ever exist. In the realm of the Holy Grail War, few would be able to stand against the might of this Master of Sinanju.

### **Remo Williams, The Destroyer - Ruler Class**

- **Strength:** A+
(His god-like strength remains consistent regardless of class.)
- **Endurance:** EX
(His divine blessings and various resistances make him almost impervious to harm.)
- **Agility:** A+
(His exceptional speed and ability to move in ways few can comprehend.)
(His spiritual connection and manipulation of universal energies.)
- **Luck:** A
(Due to his divine blessings and countless experiences.)
(Given his techniques and Shiva's connection.)

- **True Name Discernment: B**
Allows him to determine the true name and abilities of other servants when he directly encounters them.
- **God's Resolution: A**
Can use Command Spells on other Servants, representing the command over the Grail War.
- **Magic Resistance: A+**
Given his vast resistances and divine protection.

- **Divine Core of the Destroyer: A**
Denotes his connection to the god Shiva, providing divinity and resistance to mental interference.
- **Galactic Awareness: A+**
His unparalleled sense across the vast cosmos.
- **Sinanju Mastery: EX**
Representing his unrivaled combat prowess and the culmination of all martial techniques of Sinanju.
- **Divine Resilience: A+**
Protects him from various threats, from physical to spiritual.

1. **Shiva's Blessing: EX**
- **Type:** Anti-Fortress/Anti-World
- **Maximum Targets:** 1000 people
The manifestation of Shiva's power within Remo. It significantly boosts all his parameters and provides divine protection, making him a beacon of invincibility.

2. **Illuminating the Shadow: B**
- **Type:** Anti-Unit (Self)
- **Range:** —
Allows Remo to divine the location and identity of a target, ensuring that the Holy Grail War's rules are upheld.

3. **Emptying Basin: A**
- **Type:** Anti-Mind
- **Range:** 1~10
- **Maximum Targets:** 10 people
Can induce selective amnesia in others, erasing certain memories. A tool to manipulate or control the flow of the War if required.

In the Ruler class, Remo Williams emerges not just as The Destroyer, but as an overseer of the Holy Grail War. Endowed with divine blessings and unparalleled martial prowess, Remo ensures that the war's sanctity is maintained. With a profound connection to Shiva and the universe, Remo stands as a near-insurmountable force, balancing the scales and intervening only when absolutely necessary.

Certainly! The Berserker class in the Fate series typically signifies a servant who has lost most of their sanity, often amplifying their physical capabilities at the cost of reason and strategy. This class might represent Remo Williams when influenced more by his god-like destructive capabilities without the temperance of his human understanding and control.

### **Remo Williams, The Destroyer - Berserker Class**

- **Strength:** EX
(A representation of his unleashed and unchecked physical power.)
- **Endurance:** EX
(An unyielding force driven by his fury and god-like might.)
- **Agility:** A
(Still possessing incredible speed but slightly hampered by his uncontrolled state.)
- **Mana:** B
(His spiritual and universal energies somewhat chaotic in this state.)
- **Luck:** C
(While still having divine blessings, his lack of sanity reduces his good fortune.)
(The pinnacle of his destructive potential.)

- **Mad Enhancement: A**
Grants a rank-up to all parameters but takes away reason. Remo's tremendous abilities are amplified, but he loses the tempered approach of his normal self.
- **Divinity: B**
Denoting his connection to Shiva, albeit this connection being more feral in the Berserker state.

- **Sinanju Rampage: EX**
Representing his martial prowess, it's a raw and untamed version of his Sinanju techniques, making him even more dangerous in close combat.
- **God's Roar: A**
A loud battle cry that can disorient and even damage opponents. It's a manifestation of his rage and god-like power.
- **Unyielding Will: A+**
Despite his madness, his sheer willpower allows him to push forward, making him almost unstoppable in battle.

1. **Shiva's Unchained Wrath: EX**
- **Type:** Anti-World
- **Maximum Targets:** Unlimited
An uncontrolled burst of Shiva's power channeled through Remo. This Noble Phantasm would unleash catastrophic destruction on the world around him.

2. **Dance of Devastation: A+**
- **Type:** Anti-Army
- **Range:** 1~50
- **Maximum Targets:** 100 people
Remo, in a berserk state, performs a wild and destructive dance. This technique devastates the battlefield and anyone caught in its wake.

As a Berserker, Remo Williams represents the uncontrollable aspect of destruction. He embodies the raw power of Shiva, untempered by human understanding or control. This makes him a force of nature, an unstoppable storm of fury and power. His every move and action threatens to tear apart the very fabric of the world. While he's immensely powerful, summoning him in this state comes with great risks, as controlling or even directing such a force would be a challenge even for the most skilled of Masters.

### **Remo Williams, The Destroyer - Alter Ego Class**

- **Strength:** EX
(A manifestation of his physical might, especially when drawing from the divine aspect of Shiva.)
- **Endurance:** A
(His resilience, enhanced by his dual nature.)
- **Agility:** A+
(A harmonized balance of his martial arts mastery and godly attributes.)
(His power as an amalgamation of both man and god, granting him significant magical energy.)
(Fortune stemming from his divine connection and martial prowess.)
(Reflecting his powerful techniques and godly ties.)

- **High Servant: A**
This skill is typical for Alter Egos, indicating they are comprised of multiple beings. In Remo's case, it signifies his dual nature as both a human martial artist and an embodiment of Shiva.
- **Divinity: B**
Showcasing his ties to Shiva, but as an Alter Ego, this divinity is not in its purest form but merged with his humanity.

- **Sinanju Dichotomy: A+**
This skill represents the perfect balance between Remo's martial techniques and his divine abilities, allowing him to switch or blend the two as needed.
- **Dual Nature: EX**
Grants Remo the ability to manifest either his human or godly attributes more dominantly for a short period, providing versatility in combat.
- **Universal Awareness: A**
Remo's deep connection to the universe's energies, giving him heightened senses and awareness in battle.

1. **Shiva's Harmonized Fist: EX**
- **Type:** Anti-Unit (Self)
- **Range:** -
- **Maximum Targets:** 1 (Self)
A state where Remo perfectly merges his human martial arts prowess with Shiva's divine power. In this state, his attacks are both precise and overwhelmingly powerful, making it difficult for foes to predict or counter.

2. **Sinanju's Dual Dance: A**
- **Type:** Anti-Army
- **Range:** 1~40
- **Maximum Targets:** 50 people
A combination of martial arts movements and divine energies, this dance allows Remo to unleash devastating attacks in quick succession, making it challenging for enemies to defend against.

As an Alter Ego, this version of Remo Williams represents a harmonized fusion of his human self and his divine aspect of Shiva. While he maintains awareness of both identities, he can tap into either one more dominantly as the situation demands, making him versatile and unpredictable. This dual nature also means that he struggles with internal conflicts, balancing his human desires and the vast, impersonal perspective of a deity. This internal struggle can be both a strength and a weakness, making his actions less predictable but also potentially causing hesitation or internal strife.
IMG_5235.jpg

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Servant Profile
Name: Coronzon
Class: Caster
Origin: To Aru Majutsu No Index
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Parameters:
Strength: E
Endurance: E
Agility: D
Mana: EX
Luck: A
Noble Phantasm: EX

Class Skills:
Territory Creation: A+
Coronzon can create a Workshop that is equivalent to a temple, which enhances her magical energy and provides her with various advantages. She can also manipulate the environment within her territory, such as creating illusions, barriers, traps, and familiars.

Item Construction: A
Coronzon can create a variety of magical items and tools, such as the Divine Mixtures, which are potions that grant her the powers of various gods and goddesses. She can also use her hair as a medium to create powerful weapons and spells.

Personal Skills:
Enochian Magic: EX
Coronzon is a master of Enochian magic, a system of angelic magic that was developed by John Dee and Edward Kelley. She can use the Enochian alphabet, keys, and calls to invoke the powers of the angels and the Aethyrs, which are planes of existence in Enochian cosmology. She can also use Enochian magic to manipulate reality, such as creating dimensional distortions, altering causality, and erasing concepts.

Magick: A+
Coronzon is well-versed in Magick, a term coined by Aleister Crowley to distinguish his system of occultism from other forms of magic. She can use various techniques and rituals of Magick, such as the Flaming Sword, which is a method of banishing and destroying unwanted influences. She can also use Magick to influence the minds and souls of others, such as inducing madness, fear, or loyalty.

Demon Lord: A
Coronzon is a demon lord who dwells in the Abyss, the lowest and most chaotic realm of existence. She is the embodiment of dispersion and chaos, and seeks to destroy all order and meaning in the world. She is also the archenemy of Aleister Crowley, who attempted to bind her during his experiments in the Egyptian desert. As a demon lord, she has immense magical power and authority over other demons.

Noble Phantasms:
ZAX: The Tenth Aethyr
Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
Range: -
Maximum Targets: 1 person
ZAX is the Noble Phantasm of Coronzon, which represents her true nature as the demon lord of the Tenth Aethyr in Enochian cosmology. ZAX is the most dangerous and chaotic of the thirty Aethyrs, where nothing is true and everything is permitted. By activating this Noble Phantasm, Coronzon unleashes her full power and potential, transcending all limitations and boundaries. She can manifest any ability or phenomenon that she desires, regardless of logic or reason. She can also negate or overwrite any opposing power or concept that she encounters. However, this Noble Phantasm comes with a great risk, as it exposes Coronzon's core weakness: her lack of identity and purpose. If she fails to maintain her will and focus, she may lose herself in the chaos of ZAX and be destroyed by her own power.

Lola Stuart: The False Archbishop
Type: Anti-Unit
Range: 1~10
Maximum Targets: 1 person
Lola Stuart is the Noble Phantasm of Coronzon, which represents her disguise as the Archbishop of the Church of England and the leader of Necessarius. By using this Noble Phantasm, Coronzon can assume the appearance and personality of Lola Stuart, a young woman who is respected and trusted by many magicians and organizations. She can also access Lola's knowledge and connections, as well as use her authority to command Necessarius and influence the Church of England. This Noble Phantasm allows Coronzon to infiltrate and manipulate the Magic Side from within, as well as conceal her true identity from her enemies. However, this Noble Phantasm also has a drawback, as it limits Coronzon's power and freedom. She cannot use her full abilities or reveal her true nature while posing as Lola Stuart, as doing so would expose her deception and ruin her plans.

Summoning: "So you are the one who summoned me, the demon lord of the Abyss, Coronzon. How foolish of you to invite such chaos into your world. Well, I suppose I can play along with your little game for a while. Just don't expect me to obey your every whim, Mongrel."

Level Up: "Hmph, you think this will make me stronger? Don't be naive. My power is beyond your comprehension. But I'll accept your offering, for now."

Ascension 1: "What is this? A change in my form? Interesting. Perhaps you are not as incompetent as I thought. But don't get too cocky, Mongrel. You still have a long way to go before you can please me."

Ascension 2: "Another ascension? You are persistent, I'll give you that. But don't think this means anything. I am still the one in control here. You are merely a tool for my amusement."

Ascension 3: "You have done well, Mongrel. You have brought me closer to my original form, the one that terrified even the great magus Aleister Crowley. But be careful, Mongrel. The closer you get to me, the more you risk losing yourself in the Abyss."

Ascension 4: "This is it. This is my true form, the form of the demon lord Coronzon. Behold, Mongrel, and tremble in awe and fear. You have accomplished something that no one else has ever done. You have earned my respect, and my wrath. Now, let us go and destroy this world together, Mongrel."

Battle Start 1: "Foolish enemies, do you think you can stand against me? I am Coronzon, the embodiment of chaos and madness. I will tear you apart and scatter your remains across the Abyss."

Battle Start 2: "Let the battle begin. Show me what you can do, Mongrel. Don't disappoint me, or I'll make you regret it."

Battle Start 3: "How boring. These enemies are not worthy of my attention. But I suppose I'll have some fun with them anyway. After all, I am a generous demon lord."

Skill 1: "Behold, the power of Enochian magic. The power of the angels and the Aethyrs is mine to command."

Skill 2: "Do you feel it? The madness creeping into your mind? That is my gift to you, Mongrel. Enjoy it while it lasts."

Skill 3: "You dare to oppose me? You dare to defy me? You are nothing but insects to me. I will crush you with a single thought."

Skill 4: "Don't worry, Mongrel. I won't let you die so easily. I'll keep you alive, just enough to witness the end of everything you hold dear."

Skill 5: "What's this? A challenge? A threat? How amusing. Let me show you why I am the demon lord of the Abyss."

Noble Phantasm Select 1: "Are you ready, Mongrel? Are you ready to see the true power of Coronzon?"

Noble Phantasm Select 2: "It's time to end this farce. It's time to unleash ZAX, the Tenth Aethyr."

Noble Phantasm Select 3: "Prepare yourself, Mongrel. You are about to witness something that no one else has ever seen."

Noble Phantasm Release 1: "ZAX! The Tenth Aethyr! The realm of chaos and madness! Nothing is true, everything is permitted! ZAX!"

Noble Phantasm Release 2: "I am Coronzon! I am the demon lord of the Abyss! I am the destroyer of all order and meaning! ZAX!"

Noble Phantasm Release 3: "Behold, Mongrel! Behold the ultimate power of Coronzon! Behold ZAX!"

Damage 1: "Gah!"

Damage 2: "How dare you!"

Damage 3: "You'll pay for that!"

Defeat 1: "No... This can't be... How can I lose...?"

Defeat 2: "Impossible... You... You defeated me...?"

Defeat 3: "Curse you... Curse you... Curse you..."

Victory 1: "Hahaha! Did you see that, Mongrel? Did you see how I crushed them like bugs? That is the power of Coronzon!"

Victory 2: "Fufufu... That was amusing, Mongrel. You did well as my pawn. But don't get too comfortable. You never know when I might turn on you."

Victory 3: "What a pathetic display. These enemies were not worthy of my time. Let's move on, Mongrel. There are more interesting things to destroy."

Bond Level 1: "What do you want, Mongrel? Do you think you can get close to me? Do you think you can understand me? Don't make me laugh. You are nothing but a speck of dust to me."

Bond Level 2: "You are persistent, Mongrel. You keep following me around, like a loyal dog. But don't mistake my tolerance for affection. I am only using you for my own purposes."

Bond Level 3: "You are curious, Mongrel. You keep asking me questions, like a naive child. But don't expect me to answer them. I have no interest in sharing my secrets with you."

Bond Level 4: "You are amusing, Mongrel. You keep surprising me with your actions, like a clever trickster. But don't think you can fool me. I know your true intentions."

Bond Level 5: "You are... interesting, Mongrel. You have shown me something that I have never seen before. You have made me feel something that I have never felt before. You have... intrigued me, Mongrel."

Birthday: "What? Today is your birthday? How... festive. Well, I suppose I should congratulate you, Mongrel. You have survived another year in this chaotic world. That is no small feat. But don't get too complacent, Mongrel. You never know what might happen tomorrow. So enjoy today while you can, Mongrel."
latest

Last edited:

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Class: Caster
True Name: Gremmy Thoumeaux
Origin: Bleach
Region: Wandenreich
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Height: 155 cm
Weight: 45 kg

Strength: E
Endurance: E
Agility: C
Mana: EX
Luck: A+
NP: EX

Traits: Humanoid, Male, Servant, Weak to Enuma Elish

Class Skills:
Territory Creation: A+
The ability to create a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus. Gremmy can create anything he imagines with his power, The Visionary, making him capable of creating a vast and complex territory.

Item Construction: EX
The ability to create items imbued with magical energy. Gremmy can create any item he imagines with his power, The Visionary, making him capable of producing items of any rank and quality.

Personal Skills:
The Visionary: EX
The ability to turn fantasy into reality. Anything Gremmy imagines, anything at all, becomes reality. This skill allows him to manipulate matter and energy, create life forms, alter his own body, and even affect abstract concepts such as time and space. However, this skill also has a drawback: if Gremmy imagines his own death or defeat, it will become reality as well.

Imaginary Friend: B
The ability to create a copy of oneself or another person with one's imagination. Gremmy can use this skill to create clones of himself or his enemies, each with their own personality and abilities. However, the clones are not independent from Gremmy's mind, and if they are killed or harmed, he will feel the same pain and damage.

Lonely Child: C
The ability to attract sympathy and compassion from others. Gremmy is a lonely child who has never experienced friendship or love. He is curious about the emotions of others, but also fearful of them. This skill grants him a slight boost in charisma and mental resistance, but also makes him vulnerable to emotional manipulation.

Noble Phantasm:
Fantasy Bombardment - The Ultimate Imagination: EX
A Reality Marble that represents Gremmy's unlimited imagination. Within this bounded field, Gremmy can create anything he desires without any limit or restriction. He can also erase anything he dislikes or fears from existence. This Noble Phantasm is extremely powerful, but also extremely dangerous, as it can backfire on Gremmy if he loses control of his imagination or doubts himself.

Voice Lines:
Summoning:
"I am Caster, Gremmy Thoumeaux. The most powerful force in this world is imagination. Anything I imagine, anything at all, becomes reality. Do you have any wishes you want me to grant?"

Level Up:
"My imagination is growing stronger. I wonder what I can create next."

Ascension 1:
"This body is only a product of my power. My real vessel is a disembodied brain in a protective casing. Do you want to see it?"

Ascension 2:
"I created this new outfit with my imagination. Do you like it? It doesn't matter if you don't. I can change it anytime I want."

Ascension 3:
"I feel like I can imagine anything now. Even things that are impossible or contradictory. What do you think of that?"

Ascension 4:
"I have reached the peak of my imagination. There is nothing I cannot do. Nothing I cannot be. You are my Master, but you are also my friend. The first friend I ever had. Thank you for staying with me."

Bond Level 1:
"You are an interesting person. You have so many emotions and desires. I want to learn more about you."

Bond Level 2:
"You are not afraid of me, are you? Even though I can create anything and destroy anything with my imagination? Why is that?"

Bond Level 3:
"You are kind to me, aren't you? Even though I am not human, not even alive. Just a brain in a jar. Why is that?"

Bond Level 4:
"You are precious to me, do you know that? You are the only one who understands me, who accepts me. Who makes me feel something other than boredom or curiosity."

Bond Level 5:
"I love you, do you know that? You are the only one who makes me happy, who makes me want to live. Who makes me imagine a future with you."

Conversation 1:
"What do you want me to do today? Do you want me to create something for you? Or destroy something for you? Or maybe...something else?"

Conversation 2:
"I don't care about the Holy Grail War. I don't care about the Holy Grail either. The only thing I care about is you. And your wishes."

Conversation 3:
"I wonder what it's like to be human. To have a body, a heart, a soul. To feel pain, joy, sadness, anger. To live, to die. Do you think I can imagine that?"

Conversation 4 (If you have Kenpachi Zaraki):
"Ah, it's you. The one who defeated me in the past. The one who made me imagine my own death. You are still strong, aren't you? Do you want to fight me again? I don't mind. I'm curious to see if you can still beat me."

Conversation 5 (If you have Guenael Lee):
"You are my creation. My imaginary friend. But you betrayed me. You tried to kill me. You are worthless. You are nothing. Do you want me to erase you again?"

Conversation 6 (If you have Yhwach):
"You are the one who gave me this power. The one who made me a Sternritter. The one who called me The Visionary. But you are also the one who abandoned me. The one who left me alone in the shadows. The one who never cared about me. Do you regret it now?"

"I like imagination. Imagination is the greatest power in the world. Imagination can create anything and destroy anything. Imagination can make dreams come true and nightmares real."

Dislikes:
"I dislike reality. Reality is boring and dull. Reality is limited and restricted. Reality is cruel and harsh."

Holy Grail:
"I don't need the Holy Grail. I can create anything I want with my imagination. The Holy Grail is just a useless cup."

Event:
"Something is happening. Something interesting. Something exciting. Something fun. Let's go and see it."

Birthday:
"Happy birthday to you. This is your special day. The day you were born into this world. The day you became real."

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Alright time to get spooky
Slenderman is a fictional character created on the internet and doesn't have established canonical stats or abilities in the context of the Fate/stay night universe or the Holy Grail War. However, if you were to create a fictional interpretation of Slenderman as a servant in the 5th Holy Grail War, you could design stats and abilities based on his characteristics and lore. Keep in mind that this is entirely speculative and not an official part of the Fate series:

Class: Assassin

Stats:
- Strength: D
- Endurance: C
- Agility: A
- Mana: B
- Luck: E
- Noble Phantasm: A

Abilities:
1. **Presence Concealment (A+)**: Slenderman is known for his ability to remain hidden and unnoticed. This skill allows him to conceal his presence to an extremely high degree, making it difficult for opponents to detect him.

2. **Teleportation (B)**: Slenderman can move rapidly between shadowy areas, effectively teleporting within a certain range. This ability enables him to traverse the battlefield swiftly and engage or disengage from combat at will.

3. **Fear Induction (C)**: Slenderman has the power to instill intense fear in his victims. His mere presence can cause psychological distress, reducing the effectiveness of an opponent's attacks and decision-making. This fear can manifest as debilitating visions or hallucinations.

4. **Tendrils of Darkness (Noble Phantasm - A)**: Slenderman can extend and control shadowy tendrils, using them both defensively and offensively. These tendrils can restrain opponents, disrupt magical attacks, and constrict targets with incredible force.

5. **Memory Alteration (B)**: Slenderman can manipulate and alter the memories of those he encounters, erasing or distorting their recollection of events. This ability can be used strategically to create confusion or influence an opponent's actions.

6. **Eldritch Knowledge (C)**: Slenderman possesses knowledge of otherworldly and eldritch secrets. He can provide his Master with insights into the supernatural and arcane, aiding in strategy and decision-making.

Noble Phantasm:
**The Slender Forest - Domain of Shadows (Rank A)**: Slenderman can transform the immediate area into a haunting, shadowy forest filled with unsettling illusions and traps. Within this domain, his powers are greatly enhanced, and opponents face heightened fear and confusion.

It's important to note that this interpretation is entirely speculative and fictional, as Slenderman is not part of the official Fate/stay night lore. In the Fate series, Servants are typically based on historical or mythological figures, so creating a Servant for a modern internet legend like Slenderman is purely for creative fun and not something found within the established Fate universe.
OIG.kyA9toi7b0kP1H6wEiCA

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
SCP-682, also known as "The Hard to Destroy Reptile," is a highly dangerous and virtually indestructible creature in the SCP Foundation's fictional universe. It is known for its extreme regenerative abilities, strength, and resilience. If SCP-682 were summoned as a servant in the Fate/stay night Holy Grail War, it would be an unconventional and immensely powerful servant.

Here are some speculative stats and abilities for SCP-682 as a servant:

Class: Berserker

Strength: A+
Agility: C
Endurance: A++
Mana: E
Luck: E

Noble Phantasms:

1. **Adaptive Regeneration (Noble Phantasm):** SCP-682's most notorious ability is its regenerative power. As a Noble Phantasm, this ability would grant SCP-682 unparalleled regenerative capabilities, allowing it to heal rapidly from virtually any wound or damage. It would be nearly impossible to kill in combat.

2. **Unstoppable Rampage (Noble Phantasm):** When enraged or provoked, SCP-682's power and aggression would increase dramatically, making it an even more formidable opponent. This Noble Phantasm would boost its Strength and Endurance to extraordinary levels temporarily.

3. **Toxic Adaptation (Noble Phantasm):** SCP-682 has demonstrated the ability to adapt to various forms of attack, including corrosive substances. This Noble Phantasm would grant it immunity to various forms of magical and physical attacks, and it would reflect damage taken back upon its enemies.

Skills:

1. **Monstrous Strength (Rank A):** SCP-682 possesses immense physical strength, allowing it to overpower most opponents in close combat.

2. **Mad Enhancement (Rank EX):** As a Berserker-class servant, SCP-682's Madness Enhancement skill would be at an extremely high level, further boosting its already overwhelming power.

3. **Inherent Madness (Rank B):** SCP-682's very existence is a form of madness. This skill would induce fear, confusion, and panic in its enemies, making them more susceptible to its attacks.

4. **Natural Body (Rank A+):** SCP-682's inherent physical toughness would make it nearly impervious to conventional attacks, both physical and magical.

5. **Rage of the Beast (Rank EX):** When provoked or injured, SCP-682's combat abilities and aggression would increase exponentially, allowing it to go on a rampage.

It's important to note that the Holy Grail War is generally a battle between heroic spirits from history and mythology, and SCP-682 doesn't fit that mold. Its inclusion as a servant would be a highly unconventional and potentially catastrophic scenario, as it is notoriously difficult to control and has a singular drive for destruction and survival. This speculative scenario would make for a fascinating and dangerous addition to the Holy Grail War.

OIG._zKTZRJOWxFHMK3Y47i6

Man the 5th Holy Grail War is looking fucking weird
@Xhominid The Apex

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
In the context of the Holy Grail War from the Fate/stay night series, servants are heroic spirits summoned to battle for the Holy Grail. SCP-173, however, is a fictional entity from the SCP Foundation universe and not a traditional heroic spirit or character from myth, legend, or history. Therefore, it doesn't have established stats or abilities within the Fate/stay night lore.

However, if you were to create a hypothetical scenario in which SCP-173 were summoned as a servant, you would need to create its abilities and stats. Here's a rough idea of what they might look like:

Class: Assassin

Parameters:

- Strength: E
- Endurance: E
- Agility: A
- Magic: D
- Luck: B
- Noble Phantasm: C

Abilities:

1. Anomalous Physiology: SCP-173 possesses the ability to instantaneously teleport behind its target and deliver quick, lethal strikes. This grants it an incredibly high Agility ranking.

2. Petrification Gaze: SCP-173's mere gaze could petrify or immobilize opponents temporarily, reducing their Agility.

3. Stealth: It can move silently and effectively hide itself, making it an ideal assassin.

Noble Phantasm:

Name: "Concrete Containment"

Description: SCP-173's Noble Phantasm allows it to temporarily merge with its surroundings, rendering it almost invisible and intangible. While in this state, it can approach its target undetected and deliver a deadly strike.

Keep in mind that SCP-173's abilities and stats are entirely speculative within the Fate/stay night universe, as it was not designed to be a heroic spirit. The parameters and abilities I provided are merely a creative interpretation of how it might be adapted into that fictional world.

OIG.ERiKg7BFfu5awWxGhjQ2

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
SCP-096, also known as "The Shy Guy," is a fictional entity from the SCP Foundation universe. It is a highly dangerous and anomalous creature that becomes extremely hostile when its face is viewed by anyone. In a scenario where SCP-096 is summoned as a servant in the 5th Holy Grail War from the Fate series, it would be an interesting and terrifying addition. However, its abilities and stats would need to be adapted to fit the framework of the Fate universe.

Here's a speculative interpretation of SCP-096 as a servant:

Class: Berserker

Strength: A+
Agility: B
Endurance: A
Mana: E
Luck: D
Noble Phantasm: A

Abilities:

1. Obsessive Pursuit (Passive): SCP-096 relentlessly pursues the one who views its face, displaying incredible speed and strength when closing the distance.

2. Uncontrollable Rage (Active): Upon being seen, SCP-096 enters a berserk state, gaining a significant boost to strength and agility. Its destructive power increases dramatically, but it loses control over its actions.

3. Inescapable Hunter (Active): SCP-096 can track down its target across great distances, ignoring any obstacles or barriers. This ability allows it to close in on its prey relentlessly.

4. Face Concealment (Passive): SCP-096's face remains hidden as long as it is not directly viewed by someone. This concealment grants it a degree of protection against enemies who rely on visual cues.

Noble Phantasm:

"The Shy Guy's Unending Pursuit" (Noble Phantasm Rank: A)
- SCP-096's Noble Phantasm represents its relentless pursuit of those who have seen its face. It can teleport to the location of its target, bypassing any defenses or distance barriers, and launch a devastating attack. This Noble Phantasm's power increases as SCP-096's rage intensifies.

However, SCP-096 would have the Mad Enhancement skill inherent to Berserker-class servants, which reduces its capacity for strategy and cooperation, making it challenging for a master to control.

Overall, SCP-096 as a servant would be a formidable force on the battlefield, but it would also be difficult to manage due to its uncontrollable rage. Its abilities would revolve around pursuing and eliminating those who have witnessed its face, making it a terrifying presence in the Holy Grail War.

OIG.y_XGbosPQf3x27_tQyDZ

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
"The Thing" from John Carpenter's 1982 movie is a shape-shifting extraterrestrial organism with a strong survival instinct. It assimilates other organisms and can mimic them perfectly, making it a highly adaptable and dangerous creature. If it were summoned as a Servant in the Fate/stay night universe, its stats and abilities would be unique and quite powerful. Here's a speculative breakdown:

**Servant Class:** Assassin or Berserker

**True Name:** The Thing

**Alignment:** Chaotic Evil

**Stats:**
- **Strength:** C
- **Endurance:** B
- **Agility:** A
- **Magic:** B
- **Luck:** D

- **Presence Concealment (Assassin)**: The Thing can easily blend into its surroundings, using its mimicry ability to hide and surprise its enemies.

- **Shape-Shifting (A+)**: The Thing's most defining ability. It can flawlessly mimic the form and abilities of any creature it assimilates. In the context of Fate, this skill allows it to temporarily gain the skills and abilities of any opponent it comes into contact with, up to the limits of its own parameters.

- **Assimilation (EX)**: The Thing can consume and assimilate other beings, gaining their knowledge and abilities, and potentially strengthening itself. In the context of the Holy Grail War, it could absorb the essence of defeated Servants, increasing its own stats over time.

- **Assimilation Horror: The Cosmic Mimicry (EX)**: The Thing's ultimate ability to assimilate and adapt. It can take the form and abilities of any creature it has consumed in the past, granting it immense versatility. The Noble Phantasm would allow it to temporarily mimic the form and abilities of any Servant it has previously encountered. The longer it stays in a specific form, the more powerful it becomes in utilizing those abilities. However, this Noble Phantasm has no "true form" of its own, making it difficult to target and defeat.

**Weaknesses:**
- Fire and extreme heat: The Thing is vulnerable to fire and extreme heat, which can disrupt its shape-shifting abilities and potentially destroy it.
- Lack of a true form: The Thing doesn't have a fixed identity or true form, which may make it harder for it to maintain its sense of self and sanity, leading to potential issues in the Holy Grail War.

In the Fate/stay night universe, The Thing would be a formidable and unpredictable opponent due to its shape-shifting abilities and the potential to become stronger with each assimilation. However, its weaknesses, particularly its vulnerability to fire, could be exploited by skilled Masters and Servants.
OIG.klCmXTLhJpeY8depnjip

Last edited:

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
So Far we have
Slenderman - The Assassin
682 - The Berserker
173 - The Assassin
096 - The Berserker
The Thing - The Assassin/Berserker

Just need 9 more servants and we will have a full grail war

unfortunate that everyone is a fucking assassin or berserker