• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this has been stated many times in the Discord but to finally put it here:

Fucking imagine... just imagine... going for FTL Bleach over a fucking PHRASE:
At that instant to an observer at that point, it would appear as if they're under the illusion that the surrounding environment's time stopped. You may notice that Hikone, who should have been crossing swords in the distance with Kenpachi, was standing right behind Aura. What kind of movement did Hikone use? It can't just be speed. While arriving from that elevation at speed within an instant, Hikone was landing at that spot with raising a single piece of dust. Yet it is a spectacle that even the force of gravity and inertia are distorted by his reiatsu and technique, that most people aren't even able to react immediately in the face of that seemingly beautiful movement. Only one person was capable of reacting. There was no trace of hesitation, even in the middle of crossing blades with Kenpachi, only Hisagi understood that Hikone would go to attack Aura immediately, in order to protect Aura's rear, he stood in Hikone's way.

:lolwat

Fucking unreal, especially as we somehow go with ONLY Hisagi knowing what Hikone is going to do... so no one would really stack to this anyway if we are trying to go by these dumb statements.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
I have seen some absolute batshit stuff in some of the He-Man comics too

which considering it's canon to DC, I guess that isn't surprising lol

4888162-hemanvssuperman.jpg

from-dc-comics-presents-47-which-featured-he-man-and-the-masters-of-the-universe-jpeg.29111983

pre-crisis supes still was far stronger obviously, but the fact that he-man still reacted, countered and punched him, for a while, it's still in the at least solar system+/mftl+ range [most minimum version]

also

it gets crazier

5222eb006c32a6dde53872577824c4f6.jpg

1304032297177550738-1021376.jpg

since skeletor can exist across timelines and multiverses in various series from various mediums, so hax his comic version is

and

he-man still can't get rid of him, no matter how many times, skeletor loses [for now]

Last edited:

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
skeletor, hordak and the true goddess are routinely stated to be able to destroy/remake all of creation/reality/existence inside hypertime too, and skeletor is aware of that concept and is still confident in his ability to destroy all of existence in his full power form = at least universal+, not solid multiversal+ or anything like that

hordak could also shake the universe in one of his feats - bog goku vs beerus style and heman in his super powered up form scale to this too

the power of greyskull overall, even small fragments of it, were said to be capable of stuff like creating a universe, destroying a timeline and damaging all of "eternity" = u get what it wants to say

heman in his eternity king state, defeated also skeletor who powered up as well = possibly low multiversal at best, for that version, at fully best

If Orion doesn't have the Aegis Eclipse then he's fodder and likely to be defeated by the likes of Puri Puri Prisoner and Tanktop Master. If he has it then he could defeat the likes of Sage Centipede and Bang but lose against Tatsumaki.

300px-Thomas_Had_Never_Seen_Such_Bullshit_Before.jpg

Super Orion is capable of instantly killing a Cerebus created by Echidna(I SHOULD state that the Cerebus created from Echidna isn't anymore stronger than it's PHH counterpart and it's data comes from PHH) who is capable of handling 10,000 of the Atlantean War Ships in Lostbelt 5.1 at ONCE:
tUdbfeK.jpg

CwwzOvT.jpg

The fact GaRbs legit says he is fucking fodder without it is so laughable as it misses the very goddamned point of why Super Orion is only weaker in comparison to Divine Spirit Servants, Heracles and Achilles is NOT counting him as a Grand Servant(As they are out of his league normally otherwise because they themselves are that strong). If he has the Aegis Eclipse, he would solo the verse even harder than he already can.
EDIT: And here's the hilarious part: Super Orion is only "weaker" because he specializes... against Beasts and Monsters... how many of those legit exist in the OPM universe?

Solomon is worse than fodder since he's almost useless due to being nearly feat-less. He has a barrier than can take several punches from Goetia before breaking.

>Solomon's featless
Ignores the fact that Goetia's feats very much carries over from Solomon considering that Solomon created the Ars Goetia in the first place and the only things he doesn't carry over is the AAS Conglomerate on the scale of how his powers go. It also ignores that when Solomon DOES meet Goetia, ingame Goetia BEATS THE SHIT OUT OF SOLOMON and he's still fine enough to perform Ars Nova afterwards.

Merlin's illusions, his swordsmanship, his energy beams and general magecraft would allow him to defeat about half of the S-Class, but I don't see him dealing any damage against Darkshine. And Dragon level monsters like Elder Centipede and Overgrown Rover are also beyond him. I suppose he beats Bakuzan or Phoenix Man.

>Merlin casually defeats 2 Bel-Lahmu that are equal to Solomon's Demon God Pillars, beings that are casual Country level with an absurd amount of energy to literally bend Reality to their whims and only weaker than Divine Spirits in terms of bullshit power scale.
>Merlin can't handle Darkshine or Dragon level Monsters
:lolwat

King Hassan has the chance to inflict instant death against any being in OPM, but his offensive and defensive abilities are not quite up enough. He'd be able to defeat the likes of Bang and Superalloy Darkshine, but gets fodderized by Tatsumaki. If he sacrifices the power of his Grand Saint Graph then he might be able to kill the likes of Sage Centipede, not counting the low chance for the instant death effect.

>Literally is able to cut through Tiamat's Wings in her strongest State at full power, a state before this she no sold an attack that destroyed Grail Mud which would require energy equal to destroying a Planet to do so.
>Is literally compared to The Lion King in strength who is so strong, Ozymandias sics fucking AMUN-RA ON YOU(i.e. someone on the level of Quetzalcoatl and Zeus(not Lostbelt) AS A TEST TO SEE IF YOU ARE WORTH BACKING AGAINST HER.
:smh

Romulus-Quirinus is the only one with the power and speed to stand up to Tatsumaki and he may actually be able to blitz her since she lacks feats to react to FTL speed. Because if he doesn't then we would have to speculate that Quirinus' Authorities would allow him to resist being twisted to death by her psychokinesis on no evidence.

:grimgioHow... how the hell can you say this shit... when fucking Lostbelt 5.2 exists and we get full on Details of how his shit works? And "stand up to Tatsumaki"? He dumpsters the entire Universe and makes Saitama look fucking pathetic, like what the fuck is with GaRbs wanking One Punch Man to be this major fucking deal... when it doesn't stand a fucking chance in the slightest here?!
Literally how the "fight" goes with Quirinus:
Quirinus: You all are Rome!
OPM Universe: No we aren't!
*Quirinus literally turns them all Romans and thus all under his purview like Ereshkigal does in her Noble Phantasm*
Quirinus: You are now!
*Utterly reduces anyone who resists into powerless kids and murks the monsters and make the World completely safe*

Last edited:

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

:dank
My god the fact every single person there talks like the worst stereotypical tumblr/twatterfag just shows me how much worse CBR has become. It was a shitshow before but now its a hopeless wasteland of cringy out of touch woketards wallowing in their own pathetic existence and views on humanity while the industry they infiltrated and ruined from inside crumbles around them.

Just lol at one of the responses saying "controversy drums up sales". Yeah right, go look at the sells of current comics and keep telling yourself that tactic still works nowdays with the internet making it easy to see said controversial stories without wasting a dime. :skully

Just lol at one of the responses saying "controversy drums up sales". Yeah right, go look at the sells of current comics and keep telling yourself that tactic still works nowdays

If that tactic somehow still works, then it really shows how in the gutter American Comics have become when THAT'S the best it can do vs. Japanese Anime and Manga...

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
The thing that ticks me off about KMC and CBR isn't really their crackhead conclusions and dishonesty, but how consistently wrong they are in how they approach anything they talk about/interpret feats. They seem to always fuck up even the most minute of details.

Their reading comprehension is the equivalent of a black-out drunk attempting to stumble through traffic without dying.

The thing that ticks me off about KMC and CBR isn't really their crackhead conclusions and dishonesty, but how consistently wrong they are in how they approach anything they talk about/interpret feats. They seem to always fuck up even the most minute of details.

I can't even say that you are wrong because I've been seeing that happen more and more often in other places like CV or SB where they are beginning to blow certain feats out of proportion(The dreaded Multiversal Gilgamesh being born of believing all Dimensional Barriers is one and the same) and/or consistently ignore the minute details of some feats to elevate them to absurd levels(The constant RWBY wanking is done on the sheer IMPRESSION that the characters must have gotten stronger offscreen since Volume 3 but it's never shown and in most obvious cases couldn't have happened like Yang, Blake or Weiss).

It just gets tired after awhile of seeing people do the same shit because they refuse to actually really read what they are talking about and immediately take it at face value(like the recent onslaught of OPM feats, many are legit but holy hell is some was jumping to FTL before it could even remotely be confirmed or Universal/Multiversal Yhwach because "The Bleach Universe was created by the Soul King" despite nothing stating he created it and it was existing before him)

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
current obd in fanzverse isn't any different than vsbw, kmc, cv, reddit, etc, tbh, and we know it

a notch bit ''better'' than those sites but it is full :highbars levels

overall

it is a shame, so much headcanon and wank, for no reason, where they could properly examine a series, before start debating either about it or against it

better to mock a series rather than downplaying it or overrating it cuz of fandom [you know what i am saying]

or the best scenario

just don't debate about a series you don't like or don't want to know about

so simple

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
I need to go through more of Sorenson's blog to see how/if it affects things

cuz his quotes have changed a few things that I thought I understood

On one hand they prove that even if you try to downplay with authorial intent arguments, TF characters still scale to well outside their own multiverse, even the 13

But yeah it's weird, and this is the first time anyone on any forum has ever cited his stuff so :mjlol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back