Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
You really can't explain these logical inconsistencies.

The only explanation is, they're smaller in scale than infinity, and that realm wasn't actually infinite because it got destroyed by a division spell.

Rom solos with his UN, you niggas suck!

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
But yeah I think this would be a good send off for another Circus thread to be made.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
It is like the Ultimate Nullifier truly. But instead of erasing them from existence It'll just leave them powerless and stuck in Limbo with no way to escape.

Because that's an actual infinite dimension.
:yousmart

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
It is like the Ultimate Nullifier truly. But instead of erasing them from existence It'll just leave them powerless and stuck in Limbo with no way to escape.

Because that's an actual infinite dimension.
:yousmart
Yeah, yeah. Wait until the To Aru thread gets more up to date. Then I'll make a Rom vs To Aru thread with recent cosmology buffs that happened.

He won't stand a chance.

Well, less of a chance than he did already. :mjpls

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
I told you what would become of you if you took away your credibility. You claim to have not posted on Spacebattle, but how other would you discover this forum with a To-Aru obsession like the rest of their immigrants?

You lie about your history just like how you lie about the Magic Gods power so you won't be made fun of. Shaddup faggot, I bore of hearing you squeal.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
I told you what would become of you if you took away your credibility. You claim to have not posted on Spacebattle, but how other would you discover this forum with a To-Aru obsession like the rest of their immigrants?

You lie about your history just like how you lie about the Magic Gods power so you won't be made fun of. Shaddup faggot, I bore of hearing you squeal.
I happened to lurk there as well. That's it. I never lied about anything. :maybe

You're one to talk about obsessions, hypocrite that you are. :mjpls

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back